• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Jun 9, 2018] GSF June Auction (Gilfane Arena)

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction is tomorrow. Get any commission bids to Hoffs ASAP if you cannot attend.
Don't forget about the party/wedding before the auction. Festivities start at 2 PM EST.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dang - I am really sad to see this auction stopped.

Funny how one or two idiots can ruin something for the whole shard. But i guess slime is just slime no matter where they are.

Thanks to Hoffs and all the white council members who ran these auctions so well the last 3 years.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the real reason it stopped no more idocs, so they have nothing to put up. that's why this auction had little to nothing.
still waitin on that crimmy for a mill.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the real reason it stopped no more idocs, so they have nothing to put up. that's why this auction had little to nothing.
still waitin on that crimmy for a mill.
Isn´t Scoobies Doobies a member of your Vice alliance? If so, that might explain your stupid post. Because all it says is that you condone the act.
Stick to PKing. Unhonorable acts such as impersonating people and griefing events doesn´t suit you guys...

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn´t Scoobies Doobies a member of your Vice alliance? If so, that might explain your stupid post. Because all it says is that you condone the act.
Stick to PKing. Unhonorable acts such as impersonating people and griefing events doesn´t suit you guys...

Talk about stupid posts? Seriously someone buying off a vendor is not griefing, if the people who ran auction just went back too doing the trade window, issue would have been solved and future auctions could have continued. As for impersonating people, there are absolutely no UO rules against multiple people using a single name. And whomever witnessed a so called transaction, how do you know Scoobies Doobies bussiness? There is many possibilities why people are meeting up in game. So please don't trash my alliance about what is or isn't condoned in Gilfane's lil pixel world!

oops forgot

Nothin but luv,

Baby Doll

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Calm down, Baby Doll.
Anyone with half a brain can see through your smoke and mirrors.

But thanks for verifying he´s in the Vice alliance. :thumbup:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I am calm and a bit amused by your posts. Your the one using smokes and mirrors, I spoke truthfully!

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
because 2 people meet up in game means they are working together and in same alliance??
here is the facts at the auction someone sniped and item. 35 minutes later Jugs bid on a crimmy and as he went to check out (this was item 33 in your 35 item auction). you all said the item was sniped off of the vendor. Which we all know is a lie because you all stopped putting the items on vendors long before this. Also mr jugs never entered into your vendor room, which everyone knows the items never hit the vendors till you go into the room.
So in turn you are blaming my alliance for something we didn't do. Personally the Bo believes that the crimmy sold for much less than y'all wanted it to, 1 mill. And you are using this as an excuse not to honor your sale.
Also the Bo believes y'all knew you were going to end these auctions, so what better way than to end it blaming someone else. nice deflect typical gil move.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh bo gets its now, griefing events Tjalle says. So gil was upset that bo and par crashed the wedding yesterday before the auction. Now it is all coming into focus. So you have one of your guildmates buy the stuff of a vendor and blame us cause you bitter about us interrupting your precious wedding.

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fake CharGar was actually spamming in chat last night trying to sell the green emerald he bought off the vendor. We also have in our journals that the fake CharGar was buying items off the vendors. You can crybaby all you want, but Gil was not buying from the vendors.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
oh bo gets its now, griefing events Tjalle says. So gil was upset that bo and par crashed the wedding yesterday before the auction. Now it is all coming into focus. So you have one of your guildmates buy the stuff of a vendor and blame us cause you bitter about us interrupting your precious wedding.
*sighs*

Do any of you even read the posts before you reply to them? My guess would be no.
Has anyone even complained about you guys dyin... er, I mean, crashing the wedding? No. 'Tis all in your head like usual.
I said "Stick to PKing" because that´s what you do best.
Personally I liked the wedding crashers. What would a Siege wedding be without some deaths?

Keep reaching though.

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The fake CharGar
Allow me to help you guys out here since you seem to have some trouble keeping up. "The fake CharGar" is one of Siege Perilous's alts, so why don't we start addressing the person by their proper identity. Yes they are all part of the same alliance. Just look at how defensive Bo is about the whole thing, I wouldnt be suprised if he orchestrated the event. The funny thing is how willing you are to cater to the very people scheming you week in and week out, without the slightest clue.

Don't look for pity when you guys have double standards about who you allow in to your circle. But I guess we all know hypocrisy is a central theme in Gilfane.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The fake CharGar was actually spamming in chat last night trying to sell the green emerald he bought off the vendor. We also have in our journals that the fake CharGar was buying items off the vendors. You can crybaby all you want, but Gil was not buying from the vendors.
bo has the journal and it says CharGar bought the item and it says CharGar was selling the item. You are claiming it is someone else. Bo didn't see anyone else.

and bo is Not defending anyone here. bo just wants you to be honest and sell the item that you said you would. All you ladies are doing is changing the topic to let people forget the fact that you accepted a bid for an item and you never sold it. And than you lied to the bo about it. You clearly said that the crimmy was sniped off of the vendor, and we both know y'all never put it up on the vendor.

known characters for Siege Perilous: Siege Perilous, DevilDog and Maleficent... claims to have 4 accounts tho... who could the fourth account name be? could indeed be CharGar. just saying maybe amadues is rite... have chargar and one of the known sp toons ever been seen in the same room? has batman and sp ever been seen in the same room? /ponders

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed a lot this past week since I've been gone.

Why stop the auctions over a few individuals? The GIL alliance are the ones always touting "Trammel is that way" or "this is Siege... it's harder here". So live up to the name. You all played here back in 2004 through 2010. This is tame compared to what happened then. Ban the person(s) and move on. Build in a more protections. Go to individual trades, not vendor trades.

Stop being so thin skinned when something doesn't go your way. Also, stop with the name calling. It makes you look petty.

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
bo has the journal and it says CharGar bought the item and it says CharGar was selling the item. You are claiming it is someone else. Bo didn't see anyone else.

and bo is Not defending anyone here. bo just wants you to be honest and sell the item that you said you would. All you ladies are doing is changing the topic to let people forget the fact that you accepted a bid for an item and you never sold it. And than you lied to the bo about it. You clearly said that the crimmy was sniped off of the vendor, and we both know y'all never put it up on the vendor.
Really? wasn't it you that said you were outside helping us get the sniper. Didn't you not see the red chargar that was being chased around the arena? Did you not see the dead body or the fake chargar outside after our security killed her? Hmmm just asking.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Really? wasn't it you that said you were outside helping us get the sniper. Didn't you not see the red chargar that was being chased around the arena? Did you not see the dead body or the fake chargar outside after our security killed her? Hmmm just asking.
The Bo went outside to kill Amedoofus, at no point in time did bo see a "fake chargar" nor did bo see a dead body outside. If there was a fight to be had bo would have been out there fighting. That is why bo left and asked Jugs to bid on said item for the Bo. To go out and help you turds kill amedoofus.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I missed a lot this past week since I've been gone.

Why stop the auctions over a few individuals? The GIL alliance are the ones always touting "Trammel is that way" or "this is Siege... it's harder here". So live up to the name. You all played here back in 2004 through 2010. This is tame compared to what happened then. Ban the person(s) and move on. Build in a more protections. Go to individual trades, not vendor trades.

Stop being so thin skinned when something doesn't go your way. Also, stop with the name calling. It makes you look petty.
Or people could just stop being a-holes. Seems like the easiest solution, don´t you think?
But you and I both know that stupid people will continue to do stupid things so that´s a lost cause...

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you have used this saying before I guess it means you went to "then dammit I am doing it"?

Seriously though is every little Debbie Swallows in your guild taught this motto?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing that people forget is the hours of work it takes for Gilfane to put on the auction. Just to have us get lamblasted 24/7. Some things just may not be worth it.

Nothing special there, every one who does an event puts work time in.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or people could just stop being a-holes. Seems like the easiest solution, don´t you think?
But you and I both know that stupid people will continue to do stupid things so that´s a lost cause...
Yeah, man. You kind of made my point. People will be ass holes, and will continue to be such. Don't let them win. Best them at their game.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes if your life goal is always be the victim!
It is no secret you do not like Gilfane, Babydoll. All you have to do and read these forums to see.

It is no secret you go out of your way to post passive aggressive comments about Gilfane every opportunity you have.

Actions, like the auction yesterday, are condoned by you and justified, whether you were part of it or not.

We are "damned if we do and damned of we don't" by you Babydoll. Just look at how aggressive you are in this thread alone.

Not sure I'll ever understand your stance on Gilfane. Not sure I want to.

Just disappointed that this is where we are on this shard.

-The Victim

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nothing special there, every one who does an event puts work time in.
Ah, so that explains why you guys don´t seem to get it. Since Vice does zero events they also put in zero work.
Always easier to tear down than to build up I guess...

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA ok I find that funny, I will respond to both dumb ass lying hypocritical replies later when I have the time to properly contemplate my passive aggressive comments ! In the meantime GILFANE can CHOKE on it all night long!

Nothin but luv,

Baby Doll IPKU (VICE) :devil:

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA ok I find that funny, I will respond to both dumb ass lying hypocritical replies later when I have the time to properly contemplate my passive aggressive comments ! In the meantime GILFANE can CHOKE on it all night long!

Nothin but luv,

Yeah, clearly my comments were not based on any truth at all.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any other posts from me will wait till tomorrow, I am off to enjoy the day! :cool:

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When is Jugs going to be able to pick up the item you allowed him to bid on??
why would gil allow someone to bid on an item than say no you cant have it??

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just one event I didn't bother looking up all others. But here is straight up VICE! For the finer things in life >>> VICE
While I appreciate small community stuff like that you can´t with a straight face really compare that to let´s say the auctions and the UWSP events.
I know you also know that. And I also know you had to try.

So yeah, please bother looking up the others... ;)

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Bo had been giving your guild free pvp lessons every sundays for months now, and the Bo was even nice enough not to loot them.
and is UWSP part of Gil?

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WoW... We are so cool and beatiful that now all bring us in their discussion... We love you all too :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:....
Out of joke... We like help everyone so don't bring us in these wars :gee::gee::gee::gee::gee:.... Anyway in all guild and alliance there is always someone that do bad things so i think it's time to start to keep separate what a player do from what all other mates do... I wasn't online saturday so i don't want enter in the discussion....The only thing that i can say it's i'm sad because GIL auction was a nice comunity event and i think in the same time that also just give away some gift to people it's a nice event... Little or big, short or long, all events are nice just because that mean a person thought to that ! And that help the comunity always... So lose an event it's a bad things for all us... I'm sure we are all mature enough that we can find a solution and fix everything so also GIL auction can restart maybe with a little fix to avoid these problems... But there is need of help also from other side :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
This is the only thing i'll say about this thread :Begging::Begging:

P.S. Lord Otto you like mongbat because you can't see them !! Ask someone to describe them with breil and you'll change your idea :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
and is UWSP part of Gil?
You really lack reading comprehension, don´t you?
Or are you just trolling?

I used the UWSP events as an example of what I consider an event where time and effort is put in.

Old Timer

Adventurer
Just to clarify so they is no grey... UWSP is ONLY affiliated with NWSP. And NWSP is just a holder guild for new folks seeking help for a 30 day time frame. NWSP will exist until such time as someone takes on the task full time to start / restart something like the old NEW guild.
At the end of 30 days those new folks with a NWSP tag HAVE to decide whether to move on into a guild with a better fit - fighters, thieves, PvM, or other crafter guild. Or they can move to UWSP as full members - the choice is all theirs.

We are NOT allied or affiliated with any other guild on the shard and support all players / guilds equally. We enjoy putting on events, and participating in other folks events to support both the player base and the shard. You will see us frequently, and usually in good numbers, at GIL events - EM Events - and anyone else that has put an effort into something to solidify the community. That doesn't mean we don't have those we like, and even dislike. But that is based on how they treat us and what we see happen ourselves. And so, we count many in the land friend. Regardless of status (Red / Blue) or guild tag. We don't VvV, our choice. But like everything else on Siege - it's a lifestyle choice and we don't judge those that do. Siege is after all is said and done - Siege! It's a different world here, and it's for that reason we play here.

And a little disclaimer - I am a member of UWSP. MagicHands is the leader. I posted this myself to try and ensure clarity on where UWSP is in the community. Magic stresses our neutrality constantly. Some may find our neutrality 'cowardly', or not 'choosing a side', or insert 'derogatory term' here.... but we choose to try an play by the example of not being judgmental, helping anyone that asks for it, and supporting all things Siege.

That's the core of UWSP and I am proud of what it stands for.

Sara D

Adventurer

You mentioned CharGar bought an item that CharGar was selling off her vendor at the last auction. 1. You CAN NOT buy an item you put on your own vendor. 2. You CAN buy from a vendor off the sign when you are standing under the sign while hidden.
3. Did anyone loose gold by that item not being on the vendor except the person who put it in the auction to begin with? It is like going to the store to buy something and find out it is not there anymore. Did you loose gold? No.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a wonderful day yesterday and forgot about this stupid ****, which hits ya like a brick wall when you enter this thread. I have not really read each post, I don't intend too. I stand with my alliance. I will not post any further on this thread. I am over this, life is to short and I am off to enjoy the day! Not another moment lost here!

Nothin but luv,

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had a wonderful day yesterday and forgot about this stupid ****, which hits ya like a brick wall when you enter this thread. I have not really read each post, I don't intend too. I stand with my alliance. I will not post any further on this thread. I am over this, life is to short and I am off to enjoy the day! Not another moment lost here!

Nothin but luv,

How convenient.
So I guess we won´t be seeing any links to all the Vice events that only you seem to know about? That brings us back to zero events held by Vice.

Like I said. It´s always easier to tear down that to build up...

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It brings great sadness to me heart to hear the auctions are comin' to an end. There are two events each month I very much look forward to and allways try to attend, the counsel meeting of gov's wit the King and the GIL auction... to be truthful I look most forward to the auction. I beseech GIL to reconsider this decision because even in slow times many of us love to turn out, hell even the King graced us with his presence! I thank you all who have made it possible for this monthly event to occur and hope you will find some way to continue on with this anticipated event we all love and look forward to.

Sincerely,
Lord Ol'Rac Nnod
Earl o' Britain

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds like a VICE event to me
So Bo showing up for something GIL started and has kept active for a few years sound like a Vice event to you?
Your post has the same quality as Bo's...

:lol: