Items made from special leather

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Since when did they change it so a item made from spined leather have a regular leather hue? i have not tried the other types of leather to see if the samething is happening with them. I was using a spined and horned runic when making these. i know i dont like it. The way i see it if i go out and use a red cloth in real life and make a shir or rag or something its not magicly going to change colors on me. please if this not a bug in game bring back the special material colors for leather.

B

Babble

You can set it with the tailor kit maybe?
No idea been some time since I tailored.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
There is a box on the menu where you pick the type of leather you are working with that allows you to either use material color or do not color. It has been that way for a long time that I know of.

G

<blockquote><hr>

There is a material color on/off toggle in the tailor gump.

[/ QUOTE ]

THANKS!
I have nevernoticed that before i must have somehow hit it by mistake an took the colors off! lol

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

you can set your tool to produce color or not. It is at the bottom of the leather list

I

imported_Coldren

Now if only they would make it so that along with no color, they would allow you to pick "Color of:" and take an ingot per item to color it...

I like the look of an all Shadow Iron suit, but its a bit harder to get good resists...