• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is This what Chessy PVP has come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vortimer

Whats it matter if its a pvp thread? Nobody wants to sift through 4 pages of nonsense to keep up with the newest topic if they haven't logged in for days. Not to mention, pvp is the driving force in uo, why should it be limited to one thread while everything else gets threads nobody wants to read?

Just curious!
Yup

B

Beastmaster

Whats it matter if its a pvp thread? Nobody wants to sift through 4 pages of nonsense to keep up with the newest topic if they haven't logged in for days.
And what makes this thread any different from the nonsense in the other one?

Not to mention, pvp is the driving force in uo, why should it be limited to one thread while everything else gets threads nobody wants to read?

Just curious!
PvP is not the driving force for the majority of players. It influences the market for alot of things, but that doesn't make it the driving force. Content is the driving force.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all you have never "chased" me down in yew, you are horrible at lying. So unless you have some screen shots {which you don't cause it never happened} then move on to complaining about something else.

I will see what I can do to get a 5v5 set up, give me a couple days!
Its happened more than once but the last time was when were were in a field fight at yew gate northwest of gate towards water.. ur whole crew went down, I chased u spamming 1v1 all the way down to the server line which u hopped and recalled out... I'll 1v1 ya netime you want :p

second i hope i mentioned no pets, or stealthers, real temps only... and no one leaves till all from the other side are dead :) find out ur 5 then send me a pm and we'll set up a date.. weekends usually work best for us.. I don't know who ull use seeing as though every char u have runs with a pet though lol

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And what makes this thread any different from the nonsense in the other one?

PvP is not the driving force for the majority of players. It influences the market for alot of things, but that doesn't make it the driving force. Content is the driving force.
still afraid to identify urself beastmaster? Why should the whole game be about pvm u already have four lands to our one. Why does stratics have to only have one pvp talk thread.. Thats ridiculous. We are just as much a part of this game as everyone on the tram ruleset facets are!!!

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Its happened more than once but the last time was when were were in a field fight at yew gate northwest of gate towards water.. ur whole crew went down, I chased u spamming 1v1 all the way down to the server line which u hopped and recalled out... I'll 1v1 ya netime you want :p
I don't know who ull use seeing as though every char u have runs with a pet though lol
That is funny, no one has ever chased me to the server line.. infact I don't even know where the server line is so, unless you have a screenshot then please just hush.
1v1, sure anytime.. I seen you on lastnight in your normal attire dead at the gate :).
Lastly, I have one char that I use pets on, clearly that is my tamer. I have never used her at the gate or open field fights cause she is much to slow, better luck next time tho.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is funny, no one has ever chased me to the server line.. infact I don't even know where the server line is so, unless you have a screenshot then please just hush.
1v1, sure anytime.. I seen you on lastnight in your normal attire dead at the gate :).
Lastly, I have one char that I use pets on, clearly that is my tamer. I have never used her at the gate or open field fights cause she is much to slow, better luck next time tho.
I know antzy is ur tamer not bubbles, cuz when u rannnn on bubbles u werent on a cu or dread :p.. My normal attire? lmao thats a joke but ok. More like FOA ruined the shard soo much that no OJs do nething on Chessy nemore so u got all these trammy blues pullin spawns off. Unfortunately I had to go red with my blue pvper (I have both) at the last spawn we did, soo just burnin a count off.. My trap box killed me, not ne of u :p.. set up the 5v5 and my house is a few screens sw of the gate.. we can meet there and duel when you would like.

V

Vortimer

I'm in the guild and I don't really approve of everyone being on tamers sometimes because most people won't come back and fight a swarm of dragons...... But.... what can I do right? People play what they want to.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

antzy should not be allowed to reply to any pvp related thread, sorry but, you are just awful at pvp. AS WELL have no concept towards what pvp is go on hybrid and see how old school pvp is you would cry and instantly log that goes for any person trying to convince themself as a "pvper"
I have never once claimed to be some awesome pvp'er. But know this... I don't need to use any cheats to try and prove to be something im not, I play this game for fun and I don't take things personal, I die sure, everyone does... But I also get rezed back up and go right back at it. I have not been run off any shard because I couldn't handle the flavor of the month. I fight along side friends, in stat sometimes. You either adapt to what people play or you sit in Luna crying about it. :next:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never once claimed to be some awesome pvp'er. But know this... I don't need to use any cheats to try and prove to be something im not, I play this game for fun and I don't take things personal, I die sure, everyone does... But I also get rezed back up and go right back at it. I have not been run off any shard because I couldn't handle the flavor of the month. I fight along side friends, in stat sometimes. You either adapt to what people play or you sit in Luna crying about it. :next:
lol easy to fight in stat with ur friends when u have sooo many. No one got ran off the shard, everyone got tired of the lame play and tactics that u and ur guild use. Much more fun on some of the other shards. but don't worry if those dragons get nerfed, everyone will come back and u guys will be back pullin spawns at 3am and scared to come to fel before that :p

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol easy to fight in stat with ur friends when u have sooo many. No one got ran off the shard, everyone got tired of the lame play and tactics that u and ur guild use. Much more fun on some of the other shards. but don't worry if those dragons get nerfed, everyone will come back and u guys will be back pullin spawns at 3am and scared to come to fel before that :p
QFT! Dragon Zerg for the win.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IF you want this thread open, knock off personal attacks and accusations.

:next:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Would it be considered "accusations" when there is proof? Just curious...

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IF you want this thread open, knock off personal attacks and accusations.

:next:
How is it a personal attack?? You can confer with EM Dudley if you have a question! Everyone watched Bubbles walk straight through the crate! It is not a personal attack, it is a plain FACT. Everyone saw it. Everyone knew how it happened. The only injustice is that she was not banned when she was obviously cheating. THAT is why this game has lost so many people! The GM's and the rest of the support staff have NO way figure out what people do unless they WATCH them, and even then, they just sit there and do nothing. This is not a personal attack, this is FACT!

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

How is it a personal attack?? You can confer with EM Dudley if you have a question! Everyone watched Bubbles walk straight through the crate! It is not a personal attack, it is a plain FACT. Everyone saw it. Everyone knew how it happened. The only injustice is that she was not banned when she was obviously cheating. THAT is why this game has lost so many people! The GM's and the rest of the support staff have NO way figure out what people do unless they WATCH them, and even then, they just sit there and do nothing. This is not a personal attack, this is FACT!
I was infact pulled by a gm and he seen no form of cheating... I also explained to him how I did it and he confirmed that it CAN HAPPEN THIS WAY :).

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When RoT and FoA allied, Lox is the one that tried to get alot of my guys to get the stump/field hack.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When RoT and FoA allied, Lox is the one that tried to get alot of my guys to get the stump/field hack.
#1. Thats a personal attack/accusation if I ever seen one (dont be mad bc you got owned last night buddy & have to try and find anyway to *ATTEMPT* to make me "look" bad. :bored: )

#2. Anyone who knows anything knows no stumps doesnt = OMG I CAN RUN THROUGH THINGS THAT I SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO!!

#3. Bubbles did run through the crate. Sorry, but you can't rubberband through them. You can feed a GM/EM/Whoever all the lies you want. Everyone who pvps knows, so that's all that matters. Thats like posting a picture with a speedhack running. Get out of here. :p

PS: Solus; I'm still waiting for my 1v1 with you? :danceb::danceb:

M

Mr Moosestache

Everyone in here needs to just stop being hypocrites. You know who I'm talking about. Let this thread die.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#1. Thats a personal attack/accusation if I ever seen one (dont be mad bc you got owned last night buddy & have to try and find anyway to *ATTEMPT* to make me "look" bad. :bored: )

Accusations? I have proof....LoL

But who the hell cares, almost 90% of PvPers use them....a bunch of people are just gonna try coming in here to be hypocrites.

Btw...We got owned? We killed the 5-6 MOB G Dragons, and also put all 4 of the UHOH in stat...Including you Loxxie.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accusations? I have proof....LoL

But who the hell cares, almost 90% of PvPers use them....a bunch of people are just gonna try coming in here to be hypocrites.

Btw...We got owned? We killed the 5-6 MOB G Dragons, and also put all 4 of the UHOH in stat...Including you Loxxie.
LMAO. We killed all of you. We killed your 2nd chars. Then finally, you bit the bullet and brought dragons. So if the 4 of us killed you all XXX times on XXX chars and you had to use dragons (SURPRISE!) I consider that a win. :thumbsup:

1v1?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LMAO. We killed all of you. We killed your 2nd chars. Then finally, you bit the bullet and brought dragons. So if the 4 of us killed you all XXX times on XXX chars and you had to use dragons (SURPRISE!) I consider that a win. :thumbsup:

1v1?
LoL Hardly

You guys killed 3 of us, and then we came back and killed you guys. Got you 2 times Loxxie :heart:

Lets not forget the 6 MOB dragons on us while you guys came out of hiding getting your "kills"

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL Hardly

You guys killed 3 of us, and then we came back and killed you guys. Got you 2 times Loxxie :heart:

Lets not forget the 6 MOB dragons on us while you guys came out of hiding getting your "kills"
Man are you full of it lol. Does the fight START when you bring dragons? I think that's when you consider anything a "fight" because thats the only time you guys have a chance at winning. And no. I died once to you. I died once to Barracoon bc he is clearly a better pvper than your guild and he doesn't even need a dragon. :bored:

You can lie and make up nonsense all you want to make yourself look and feel better. I heard you shriek pretty loud in vent when you guys die to less numbers, and yell at everyone for not healing you on your UbErLeEt Tamer! :danceb:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But I forgot you pay for everyone's items & account so they can't sass you right? :blushing:
Its amazing how you keep trying to use the same thing over and over LoL

OMG I help people out! How shameful :thumbsup:

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, I get it...
You intend to keep accusing and attacking each other in different configurations.
Guess what, I cannot allow you to do it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.