• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is This what Chessy PVP has come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I log on chessy for like the second time in over a month, and run thru despise and see MOB, working with SW@T and OATH to kill a barracoon. Since when does OATH get to do nething in FEL? Then to be doing it with a guild I keep hearing is dismantling FOA. MOB fighting along trammy blues is hilarious in its own right. What's even funnier is me and necro go in and put down all 9 MOB members plus a handful of SW@t and Oath, numerous times. They keep rezzing, we kept killing. I think necro went down once cuz of a dragon but other than that u all got pwned by 2ppl lmao. Chessy is just horrid nowadays.

I saw one of my old buddies yesterday AZ and as much as he's really a DB and i hate to say it, he needs to get his guild back, slip has to come back, my boy ender has to come back, lox and turles speedy self need to come back and put an end to all this nonsense. Now we have two FOA's (cuz MOB is primarily FOA lackies, same tactics, no skills) running the shard, and that is just unacceptable!

P.S. MOB can u go SL please. It would have been much funnier if we put u all in stat. HOwever then u woulda been able to use ur leet "all kill" macro to sick a draggy on us, but that's the breaks i guess!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Administrators: I've been on many other shard forums, just cuz it has to do with pvp they dont automatically lock it and say it belongs in the pvp thread. This belongs where it is. I want responses from some of the other guilds that don't play here nemore and hopefully get them back to playing. So please let ppl respond and dont lock it.

L

Lord_Deimos

How is MOB dismantling FoA???

We have never lost a fight to MOB when we are on.....MOB is also 90% people kicked from FoA.

Dargor - Kicked
Laird - Kicked
Blacktorns - Kicked
Amzirah- Kicked
Braunstein - Kicked
Sonic - Kicked
Lancelot - Kicked
Fleyshur - Kicked
Jericho - Kicked
Lunar - Kicked
Busta- Kicked
Arthur - Left
Godthick - Left
Juno - Left

Throw in a couple of other random people and you have MOB. I dont know where this "Dismantling FoA" is coming from. The ONLY thing they own is the sigils, and that is because noone cares =]

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We have never lost a fight to MOB when we are on.....MOB is also 90% people kicked from FoA.

Dargor - Kicked
Laird - Kicked
Blacktorns - Kicked
Amzirah- Kicked
Braunstein - Kicked
Sonic - Kicked
Lancelot - Kicked
Fleyshur - Kicked
Jericho - Kicked
Lunar - Kicked
Busta- Kicked
Arthur - Left
Godthick - Left
Juno - Left

Throw in a couple of other random people and you have MOB. I dont know where this "Dismantling FoA" is coming from. The ONLY thing they own is the sigils, and that is because noone cares =]
Really? Is this because you outnumber & out-tamer everyone? Lol. I ran through trinny gate yesterday to be attacked by an FOA. Fin; I'll fight him. 2 more come. then 3 more, before I know it, I have to hide because there are 9 FOA at trinny gate for ME? Cmon Isaac, lets not be silly and pat ourselves on the back because you are on a server everyone left because you had to resort to 20+ people, 10 of each being tamers, and 5 of each using dragons at despises lol.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dargor - Kicked
Laird - Kicked
Blacktorns - Kicked
Amzirah- Kicked
Braunstein - Kicked
Sonic - Kicked
Lancelot - Kicked
Fleyshur - Kicked
Jericho - Kicked
Lunar - Kicked
Busta- Kicked
Arthur - Left
Godthick - Left
Juno - Left

Um yea issac i know this! i said MOB is FOA lackies.. I guess you didnt catch that. And what i have heard is that they have been kicking FOA's a**, so im not too sure who's tellin the truth, u or the bystanders that watch the fights that told me. Either way both guilds are horrid. Take ur dragons out of play and u lose. FYI I'm O B L I V I O N. U know, the one who seperated u from ur whole crew and killed you 1v1 north of yew bank when i had been playing a mage for about 8 weeks at that point lmao. U guys dont want to fight, all u wanna do is satisfy ur greed in a game. Just like all of FOA pushin at our harry. Eloom came in and died, counted how many ppl we had and then u guys pushed with one dragon for every person we had there hahahaha, leet "all kill" skills man! Keep up the good work :p

V

Vortimer

You act like it changed at all?

The pvp scene has been the same for the last 3-4 years(since ML dropped). Just different guilds.

O

onthefifty

Um yea issac i know this! i said MOB is FOA lackies.. I guess you didnt catch that. And what i have heard is that they have been kicking FOA's a**, so im not too sure who's tellin the truth, u or the bystanders that watch the fights that told me. Either way both guilds are horrid. Take ur dragons out of play and u lose. FYI I'm O B L I V I O N. U know, the one who seperated u from ur whole crew and killed you 1v1 north of yew bank when i had been playing a mage for about 8 weeks at that point lmao. U guys dont want to fight, all u wanna do is satisfy ur greed in a game. Just like all of FOA pushin at our harry. Eloom came in and died, counted how many ppl we had and then u guys pushed with one dragon for every person we had there hahahaha, leet "all kill" skills man! Keep up the good work :p
why you complaining. according to your story u and necro are doing just fine 2vs 9. so in that sense foa must need 9 at least to beat you and him....

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um FPD is COM, MOB is COM.. pets cant target other faction members durrrr.. FOA runs only temps that have dragons, cu's or dreads.. Therefore 2 vs 2 dragons we die. We don't die to FOA, we die to dragons :p. But that wasnt the point, such a nonskilled group of players running a shard is ridic! especially when there are good players out there that either quit or moved to a different shard. however, we've been sayin this for awhile but i think we may just make three or four chars put them in minax and show them how embarrasing it is to fight us without pets. The only thing that sux is the same thing that happened with MOB the other day, they kept rezzing and healing and coming back and with only two we couldnt kill them all at the same time, without stat loss its a never ending battle :(

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Reason OATH Is Running With All These Guilds Is Because All Of There Good Players Have Left. Yea They Never Won Every Fight But They Were Willing To Fight Back. Now That Most Of There Worthy Members Left Due To Guild Corruption From Guild Leaders Wife, None The Less, They Are Trying Hard To Get Back Into The Game. Recruiting Anyone They Can For Numbers, Running With PVP Guilds (i.e. SW@T Whos Members Are Mostly On Origin About 5 On Chessy Now and MOB With There Members Being Rejects From The Other PVP Guilds) And Running Towards Town, Which They Always Did Well Is There Way Of Life In Felucca.

If Anyone Is Running With OATH Watch Out There Is A Lot Of Corruption Going On There With Alliances And Back Alley Peace Treadies With These Other Guilds.

**PROTECTORS BEWARE** Protect Them If You Want Then Kill Them After. Nyx Is Usually The Protector In Stealth. She Will Hide The 120s From You. She May Drop 6 Scrolls Down On Ground But She Always Carries An Extra 110 or 115 To Offset The 120 They Recieve On Protect.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Outsider question.

Doesn't the fel pvp guilds all work with each other at sometime or another?

and

Doesn't it normally depend on the day and time your on to find different skilled pvpers?

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I log on chessy for like the second time in over a month, and run thru despise and see MOB, working with SW@T and OATH to kill a barracoon. Since when does OATH get to do nething in FEL? Then to be doing it with a guild I keep hearing is dismantling FOA. MOB fighting along trammy blues is hilarious in its own right. What's even funnier is me and necro go in and put down all 9 MOB members plus a handful of SW@t and Oath, numerous times. They keep rezzing, we kept killing. I think necro went down once cuz of a dragon but other than that u all got pwned by 2ppl lmao. Chessy is just horrid nowadays.

I saw one of my old buddies yesterday AZ and as much as he's really a DB and i hate to say it, he needs to get his guild back, slip has to come back, my boy ender has to come back, lox and turles speedy self need to come back and put an end to all this nonsense. Now we have two FOA's (cuz MOB is primarily FOA lackies, same tactics, no skills) running the shard, and that is just unacceptable!

P.S. MOB can u go SL please. It would have been much funnier if we put u all in stat. HOwever then u woulda been able to use ur leet "all kill" macro to sick a draggy on us, but that's the breaks i guess!
that scene does annoy me.... i can't stand trammys entering fell, like whenever i see a trammy doing something productive in fel it really annoys me and i have to do everything in my power to stop it ! i've been out of the pvp scene for a while but if oath is going to hang out in fel, im going to have to come out of retirement and return to my roots ! if slips puts wowz back together id rejoin just to stop this nonsense, its bad enough that Solus is the gm of the main pvp guild on the shard :p

T

TheLunarManShow

Dargor - Kicked
Laird - Kicked
Blacktorns - Kicked
Amzirah- Kicked
Braunstein - Kicked
Sonic - Kicked
Lancelot - Kicked
Fleyshur - Kicked
Jericho - Kicked
Lunar - Kicked
Busta- Kicked
Arthur - Left
Godthick - Left
Juno - Left

There is a conversation I had with the GM of FoA after he "boot" me in the 2-3 weeks of vacation I took this summer.

1. I asked Solus if he could take me back in FoA when I leave from MOB (the following is his answer)

[FoA] Solus ‎(2009-08-20 23:32):
Um
Im all for it
I just need to talk to the leaders
[FoA] Solus ‎(2009-08-21 00:06):
Ok it should all be good

2. I owned some FoA in Despice and Magincia Town with MOB (while I were guild less)

[FoA] Solus ‎(2009-08-21 01:19):
I thought you wanted back in?
[FoA] Solus ‎(2009-08-21 01:22):
Um
[FoA] Solus ‎(2009-08-21 01:23):
You dont have to worry about that
I wont get mad
and Dargor is welcome back

3. I joined MOB back

[FoA] Solus ‎(2009-08-22 02:28):
=[ back in MOB
[X] LuNaR ‎(2009-08-22 02:29):
I got convinced
[FoA] Solus ‎(2009-08-22 02:29):
Le sigh
[X] LuNaR ‎(2009-08-22 02:29):
wut?
Just dissapointed
:<

[X] LuNaR ‎(2009-08-22 02:34):
:)
[FoA] Solus ‎(2009-08-22 02:35):
haha
[FoA] Solus ‎(2009-08-22 02:35):
:p
[X] LuNaR ‎(2009-08-22 02:36):
When you will kick pre-teen noob that listen at their mother when time come to go sleep, I will come back with you.
[X] LuNaR ‎(2009-08-22 02:37):
See ya in 2 weeks (when all your dogs will be at school )

Since you are the only faction guild fighting us. I got 1000 factions points, Dargor 1200, Arthur 700, etc. You never lost any fight? My 2cents !!!

You should write " The only fight we win is when we outnumber them 2times "

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Icq log screen shots would work better then typing out the logs. Anyone can do that. Also makes sure no messages were missing in between.

B

Beastmaster

The reason your threads keep getting locked are because all you are doing is talking trash. That's why there is a TRASH TALK thread up above. Are you too ignorant to understand that simple concept.

Find a way to say something without it being trash talk and your threads wouldn't get closed. I really don't think you are capable of doing so.

O

onthefifty

i'm not flaming anyone here but why can't the so called elite pvp'rs on this shard... the ones who are now playing other shards not come up with a template to counter a guild that runs nothing but dragons?

i saw a pic posted by lox i think in the thread above that showed 9 or 10 dead dragons in despise on the bridge a while back. so it looks beatable if the right tactics / personel employed.

or is it a case that the rival guilds to foa just don't field enough players to make taking out a herd of dragons possible.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason your threads keep getting locked are because all you are doing is talking trash. That's why there is a TRASH TALK thread up above. Are you too ignorant to understand that simple concept.

Find a way to say something without it being trash talk and your threads wouldn't get closed. I really don't think you are capable of doing so.
Um this thread hasnt been closed cuz its an open discussion about pvp. Plus im not trash talking just stating facts that everyone knows, take pets away from FOA they all die no matter how many they have! U can look on other shards these posts are allowed to stay open, there shouldnt be one pvp thread cuz its getting really long and no one even reads it nemore. Im trying to promote more pvp not talk trash thank you very much!

Second can u please tell me what leet pvp'er I am talking to right now? U know who I am, I only think its fair I know who you are.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm not flaming anyone here but why can't the so called elite pvp'rs on this shard... the ones who are now playing other shards not come up with a template to counter a guild that runs nothing but dragons?

i saw a pic posted by lox i think in the thread above that showed 9 or 10 dead dragons in despise on the bridge a while back. so it looks beatable if the right tactics / personel employed.

or is it a case that the rival guilds to foa just don't field enough players to make taking out a herd of dragons possible.
I'll have to talk to lox and ask him how he did that. But lox was part of old ROT on chessy and they had mad numbers so they probably still have a good deal of ppl. One of which was prolly a discorder or peacer or both. Issac mass recruits ne trammy who has a pet and wants to try pvp. I know ppl who have joined FOA, one of their rules is to have a tamer pvp'er. They don't fight without pets. So they have mass amounts of people and then mass amounts of dragons. If a dragon goes down they have ppl to rez it up or they bring blues in to rez it. We did a harry the other day which i think i stated somewhere already, and they brought one dragon for everyone of us there. Eloom def scouted out how many ppl we had when he died. So u explain to me how you beat a guild with double ur numbers and half of those ppl are wielding 50-70hp dragon breath monsters? That's not pvp its player verse player's monster. In part we have to blame lox neway :p, there alliance with FOA about a year ago gave way for these uber trammies to fight in FEL. lol, don't worry i dont hold it against u man haha

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This ^

No one wants to play disco mages/dexxers, and peace necros/dexxers (NOT to mention, when you are outnumbered). First of all; its lame to have to work them up (Disco that is) then your only job is to kill a MONSTER? Thats what trammys do. We did it for a while when we had numbers; and had no problems. But then they mass recruited; gave everyone a taming script and told them "MAKE A TAMER AND USE A DRAGON!".

Sorry; but when they field between 10-20 people and 5+ dragons when our numbers are between 4-7, you aren't going to win outnumbered/outdragon-ed per person. It's a lame tactic. Zerg isn't the problem. We deal with that on almost every shard. Its the dragon-to-person ratio && Zerg.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In part we have to blame lox neway :p, there alliance with FOA about a year ago gave way for these uber trammies to fight in FEL. lol, don't worry i dont hold it against u man haha
And that was because; at the time; Slipknot was doing the exact same thing as FOA but didn't recruit as many. Our numbers were dwindling (RoT's) and it was either turn there, or leave shard to PVP and not PVM.

Don't worry though; Slip still uses dragons & pets on other shards. He; like most people in this game; are very, VERY pet dependant. If they ever nerf pets; this game will lose probably 50-60% of their pvpers because they forgot how to play a template without a pet lol. I understand having a "pet" template such as a Dreadmare archer or a Cu Sidhe Dexxer to "even" the score (When the other side is doing it), but when you use it everywhere (regardless of the situations of Field Fights, Despise, etc.) or use dragons, you are pet reliant & dependant. If there is a fight in despise, use a necro MAGE or a WEAVER with no pets. If you are field fighting, get on a DEXXER without PETS or play a mage and CROSSHEAL. LoL.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wait wait wait.. HOOLLDDD UP! Tell me i didnt hear this correctly.. little background of myself i played in 97-2000 then just started playing again last november, so havent even been playing for a year.. met II which is now FPD and joined up, which brought me here. But when i started playing, ROT was the ZErg but i thought that was urs and turles guild. Who is the slipknot u are talking about? Pleasseeee don't tell me its the slip from wowz. cuz ive heard him called slipknot as well. So if necro and the boys completely forgot to mention that he was once the GM of ROT and allied issac and there band of pet reliant ppl, i feel soo misinformed lol.

L

Lord_Deimos

wait wait wait.. HOOLLDDD UP! Tell me i didnt hear this correctly.. little background of myself i played in 97-2000 then just started playing again last november, so havent even been playing for a year.. met II which is now FPD and joined up, which brought me here. But when i started playing, ROT was the ZErg but i thought that was urs and turles guild. Who is the slipknot u are talking about? Pleasseeee don't tell me its the slip from wowz. cuz ive heard him called slipknot as well. So if necro and the boys completely forgot to mention that he was once the GM of ROT and allied issac and there band of pet reliant ppl, i feel soo misinformed lol.

....what?

Slipknot came to chessy with WoWz....

Lox + Broli were never the GM of RoT. Lacrimo was the leader of RoT, Lox was just a subordinate who basically took the lead when Lac was not on.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
....what?

Slipknot came to chessy with WoWz....

Lox + Broli were never the GM of RoT. Lacrimo was the leader of RoT, Lox was just a subordinate who basically took the lead when Lac was not on.
Lac gave me GM bc he wasn't around and everyone trusted&respected me (Unlike that FOA gm who takes poor kids infos and puts them on stratics.. but thats another story)

RoT ran chessy into the ground. Chessy died. Point Blank. It was like that for a 6-12 month period. It was a total shard shut down. Every guild who attempted [yes even your 18 people at 5 am crew solus AKA (X) ] were dismantled (BC Greater Drags weren't out yet of course).

But yes; adding to a PVP note. FoA got housed tonight by 3 mages (on a ninja mage with 80 magery lol) and 2 dexxers. We dropped a total of 13 bodies (not saying you had 13 or brought 13, but 13 characters from your guild DIED). Of course you retailiate (I know i misspelled that but dont care lol) with dragons. You killed 2 or 3 of our 6 so we left. We pvp on 4-5 servers a piece. A barracoon is hardly "our" worries. If you feel you need to fight us and "own us" so hardcore, get characters on LS, Cats, GL. We will be glad to fight you on any of them whenever we are on that particular server (of course, if you have to bring dragons out, we will switch shards, so we hope you have enough money to buy all your members suits for all their tamers and xfer tokens lol).

Oh and that 1v1 on any char without a dragon is still up there for ya Solus. $$$ Optional :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

L

Lord_Deimos

Just remember Lox...You came running to FoA for the alliance because of how scared you were of Slipknot. You were the one who wanted to zerg chessy as a 2 guild alliance to try to run Slipknot off the shard

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just remember Lox...You came running to FoA for the alliance because of how scared you were of Slipknot. You were the one who wanted to zerg chessy as a 2 guild alliance to try to run Slipknot off the shard
And you think its a good idea to zerg it with people & super dragons? Awesome philosophy there pal. :thumbsup:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
You sure do dodge a lot huh? It's ok. I'd hide behind a greater dragon if I was bad at pvp too. :danceb::danceb::danceb:
Is something wrong with that? *Hides*

You all are funny though. Chessy PvP changes to much. One day your friends
the next enemy the next your plotting with them to take down X. One day
your SW@T the next your (Wow I umm cant think of different guild names)
Stop changing so much. Shesh cant you all just be old and boring or
something?
(I was just useing this as an example. Its not about anyone)

I think you guys have a larger and more complex social system then tram
people.

and we all know I can kill Issac. :p

O

onthefifty

this is a good thread. flames kept to a minimum and overall a cognizant discussion on the state of pvp on chessy.

imho a zerg's a zerg. i have always played in the guilds that were never one sided in fel and have been on the wrong end of raids many times. i can tell you that getting beat down by 13 necro mages feels the same as getting beat down by 13 tamers. i remember rot rolling 13 deep on the island when i was in g/u and trying to get a spawn off. i also remember recently being rolled by foa in despise by 13 dragons while on my nox dexxer and coming to the realization that my template is totally uncompetitive.

i gate fight at fel a bit and see a fair amount of players who can hold zr own solo. i guess some of you would say that the uber elite player is dead on chessy but lets just say there are many who are above average. i for the life of me can not figure out why everyone feels the need to band together to form the zerg, when all i see repeatedly expressed on these forums are the lack of fun fights. i would argue that if guys would forum smaller guilds... 6-10 players max, things would be much more competitive and you would attract more players here.

i also have to applaud mob's guild, arthur specifically for seemingly not want to ally to anyone atm. hopefullly this is following my above line of thinking.

fyi, i'm wallace of FY. we usually have no more than 8 in vent. we spawn and we fight. we live sometimes, sometimes we die, but noone gets too worked up over there little pixel guy dirt napped on the ground.

bottom line is its entertainment people.

O

onthefifty

another point and not made to derail this thread but it's amazing how many in this game both trammel and feluccia rely upon greater dragons to do the heavy lifting for them. any event, anywhere...

just a point out of the blue regarding dragons in pvp. would it make sense to beef up the timer on greater conflag pots? say u throw one at a greater and the effects last for 2-3 minutes or something like that...

that's a long time in a fight...

V

Vortimer

This thread makes me laugh haha.... Every guild has at one point abused greater dragons.... soo its funny to see some people act like they have not ever used them.

Whatever... FOA uses tamers, UhOh jumps shards like a Puerto Rican immigrant, FPD is semi inactive, MOB sucks, OATH is a bunch of trammies and Slip's guild is dead.

Dingus

T

Turles

its funny that everyone talks about rot using drags an rot allyin. rot is dead we never use drags an like last night we killed foa till they got mad about not winning without drags an went to get them. buts its all good the 300 damage increase for drags will make everything better an the fall of tamers will be on baby spawn while you can foa spawn while you can =]

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok it was late last night so i did read that post wrong, i thought it said slip was the gm of ROT who allied FOA, but lox was sayin that slip was doin the same thing as FOA. damn i was mad tired ha. I don't understand this either the people in FOA must be sooo bored sitting at the gate with no one to fight, they need to break up and fight in smaller groups but hey they like there safety in numbers. They even fight alongside dmg which is funny. We're COM and we fight MOB every chance we get. For the most part cuz I dont like some of the FOA members in it. And don't get it twisted about arthur not wanting to ally, they were begging to ally with us, we turned them down. A cuple of them are cool but we won't chill with neone who used to be in FOA for one.. For two we don't ally cuz thats just less ppl to fight with.

FPD is no inactive btw, we are on another shard and soon going to another. We've been trying to find a shard that ppl actually want to fight at. Unlike FOA who just wants to get there scrolls. unfortunately it tends to be similar on most shards, no one wants to fight, they just want to overpower with dragons or numbers and then claim how leet they are. I wish they would make a few shards that would not allow more than 5 members in a guild, no alliances and no all kill towards players. That would be a great shard to play on, reall guild battles with no tamers and no numbers.. Skill only! unfortunately EA could care less about pvp they only care about pvm. fellucca was the first facet that was created and in 11 years they havent made another pvp facet, but you got tram then malas then ish, then tokuno, now the new one comin out. Quite depressing ha

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its funny that everyone talks about rot using drags an rot allyin. rot is dead we never use drags an like last night we killed foa till they got mad about not winning without drags an went to get them. buts its all good the 300 damage increase for drags will make everything better an the fall of tamers will be on baby spawn while you can foa spawn while you can =]
I havent heard this 300 damage thing yet? plz explain and is there a timeframe available? but no offense I bring up the ROT days cuz i know me and my buddy used to do island all the time. And u guys had ur ghost cam there and knew there was only two of us yet, ROT would come in with 12 and then talk trash on top of it, u included :p. I don't recall u using dragons but u def were a zerg at that time

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is something wrong with that? *Hides*

You all are funny though. Chessy PvP changes to much. One day your friends
the next enemy the next your plotting with them to take down X. One day
your SW@T the next your (Wow I umm cant think of different guild names)
Stop changing so much. Shesh cant you all just be old and boring or
something?
(I was just useing this as an example. Its not about anyone)

I think you guys have a larger and more complex social system then tram
people.

and we all know I can kill Issac. :p

LOL damn dude u didnt even name one PVP guild in that post. The only pvp guilds are FOA, I guess DMG, UHOH, FPD, and whatever guild AZ and slip come back with. All the rest are just glorified trammies. If ur not in factions, u can hide in guard zone, and u try to sneak spawns off, u can not consider urself a pvp guild. Oh I forgot MOB but they've only been around for a month so we'll see how long they last

P.S. Beastmaster still waitin for ur toon's name?

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

without stat loss its a never ending battle :(
You could not be more wrong. Do you know how many times we fight in stat? No, you don't because just like everyone else, you go into stat and give up.
Mob is the only guild we fight that goes into stat and keeps coming back to try, props to them.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Im trying to promote more pvp not talk trash thank you very much!
You're "promoting" more pvp? Is that why you stuck your tail between your legs and xsharded with the rest who could not handle?
I agree with the other poster, make a crap ton of tamers with dragons, will be more of a challenge for us. I don't know about anyone else but I only use my tamer in despise and sometimes don't even use her there.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could not be more wrong. Do you know how many times we fight in stat? No, you don't because just like everyone else, you go into stat and give up.
Mob is the only guild we fight that goes into stat and keeps coming back to try, props to them.
When you outnumber everyone 2-1 or 3-1 you can do that. :thumbsup:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're "promoting" more pvp? Is that why you stuck your tail between your legs and xsharded with the rest who could not handle?
I agree with the other poster, make a crap ton of tamers with dragons, will be more of a challenge for us. I don't know about anyone else but I only use my tamer in despise and sometimes don't even use her there.
You were one of the first people to change to your tamer mage last night when you died in despise; so how is this saying you fight in stat and dont use your tamer all the time? Not being smart or rude; just pointing it out.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And as we said before; everyone who has transferred has AT LEAST 1-2 characters on chesapeake; just like they have at least 1-2 character on GL, LS, Cats. IDK how everyone says we jump shards? We like to pvp so we have a wide variety. While you guys hold hands with your dragons, we are fighting on a different shard with different people. If you would get off the tamers, and be willing to fight people, their are tons of shards with pvp action when this one gets boring (aka whne you guys whip out those dragons!).

OBLIVION, I recommend GL. It can get a little zergy at time, but it has constant faction action, and if you are red, constant reds&blues to fight. We are in SL, and we even got other SL faction guilds that team up with oranges to fight us lol. It's a lot of fun. I recommend it for any of the real pvpers.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=152378

The GL PVP boards. Feel free to troll em and see whats up =]

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u serious bubbles? ive chased u down in yew 1v1 numerous times and uve run for your life!!! We also always fight in stat, but its hard for 2 of us to fight in stat against ur leet tamers fielding dreads and dragons and outnumbering us 2v10. So yea at that point that is pointless. And like i said we had 2 they had 9 mob members plus swot and oath members, We couldnt kill them fast enough to not get them rezzed back up. So it was a never ending battle, that had no point. so we left.. But before we did everyone of them fell atleast once some fell three times lmao! Of course thats not sayin much when ur droppin pvper's like braunstein. droppin him only 3 times was actually an embarrassment to us :p...
oops correction, darktonian never fell.. he may be the only reason they stayed alive, so props to him!

And stuck my tail between my legs lol? what, u guys dont want to fight, how is it a fight when u outnumber 2 or 3 to 1 and then use ur dragons? We have called ur guild out numerous times for a 5v5, aww no one responded ever!!!! prolly cuz us 5 on in yew without ur dragons we've taken out 10-12 like it was child's play. I could understand if this was Bola talkin, the original eloom, or one of ur very very few good pvper's but for u to be talking this nonsense.. thats just hilarious!!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You were one of the first people to change to your tamer mage last night when you died in despise; so how is this saying you fight in stat and dont use your tamer all the time? Not being smart or rude; just pointing it out.
LMAO i didnt read ur post before i responded to hers.. That is quite funny... a lil hypocritical if u ask me bubbles!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And as we said before; everyone who has transferred has AT LEAST 1-2 characters on chesapeake; just like they have at least 1-2 character on GL, LS, Cats. IDK how everyone says we jump shards? We like to pvp so we have a wide variety. While you guys hold hands with your dragons, we are fighting on a different shard with different people. If you would get off the tamers, and be willing to fight people, their are tons of shards with pvp action when this one gets boring (aka whne you guys whip out those dragons!).

OBLIVION, I recommend GL. It can get a little zergy at time, but it has constant faction action, and if you are red, constant reds&blues to fight. We are in SL, and we even got other SL faction guilds that team up with oranges to fight us lol. It's a lot of fun. I recommend it for any of the real pvpers.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=152378

The GL PVP boards. Feel free to troll em and see whats up =]
yea Ender has told me to come over to there, and necro just said he has a char there and gonna start playin so i may be comin over to SL on GL as well... The only thing that sux is I dont transfer I make new chars lol... So thats gonna succkkk but i think im gonna start next week.. Good thing necro mage is the hardest temp to play but the easiest to build :p

L

lady_pearl

wow lol I log on Chessy little bit ago, check spawns and find 3 cks in despise killing the champ. thats crazy.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

u serious bubbles? ive chased u down in yew 1v1 numerous times and uve run for your life!!!
First of all you have never "chased" me down in yew, you are horrible at lying. So unless you have some screen shots {which you don't cause it never happened} then move on to complaining about something else.

I will see what I can do to get a 5v5 set up, give me a couple days!

T

Turles

we are still waiting for our 5 vs 5 to bubbles. we have all our chars still on chessy any amount of gold no pets cant wait for the day an time =]

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell me how exactly this thread is different from PvP smack talk at this stage...

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Tell me how exactly this thread is different from PvP smack talk at this stage...
It's not. Also it's not like anyone posts much of anything these days. A good running thread like this hasn't been on here in a good while.

A

A Bad Player

Whats it matter if its a pvp thread? Nobody wants to sift through 4 pages of nonsense to keep up with the newest topic if they haven't logged in for days. Not to mention, pvp is the driving force in uo, why should it be limited to one thread while everything else gets threads nobody wants to read?

Just curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.