• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Is swords dead or is this veil the answer?

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyone knows he's a multi-accounter..
Actually he's not... and has no reason to be. You guys have jumped in on a few threads thinking it was him posting as a different name and just confused and threw off the threads completely. Guy just returned to UO in January.

The First Mempos were being sold before the holy fist craze, probably why they only fetched 1.5-2 bill. I'd be Curious to see the Actual Drop Rate % Quoted from a developer. We think Slithers have an atrocious drop rate when its ~ 1/100 While wearing a 2000+ Luck suit, these things are probably in the 1/1,000-5,000 Range and honestly take longer to do than Medusa!

I don't agree with the price either, but he sees that there are no clean ones for sale and wants to ask a ridiculous price, that's his choice.

Half the things posted in this thread have been just Blatant slander/malicious.

Can we ban this guy from the forums?
Should I link the videos of me killing you JDGTR? rofl
But you aren't a pvper.... or at least a good one.
No one takes you serious, multi accounter. Keep lying about bids and lying about pvp.
Keep it classy Uo TRADE Forums

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I don't agree with the price either, but he sees that there are no clean ones for sale and wants to ask a ridiculous price, that's his choice.
There is a significant difference between asking a ridiculous price because you can (which he absolutely can for this item), and claiming you have a ridiculous current bid of double the highest ever Stratics/in-game price for this item, and then refuse to verify it in any way (he even went as far to claim that him verifying the bid in this thread would be illegal, lol).

The First Mempos were being sold before the holy fist craze, probably why they only fetched 1.5-2 bill.
While this is mostly true, the last mempo to be for sale sat on Soft Serve Dream's vendor house auction safe for at least a week, probably more, at a starting bid of 1.5b, and a buyout of 1.75b. This was in the 2nd week of February, very much still in the crazy of Holy Fisters (source: http://stratics.com/threads/weekend-vendor-sale-3-day-auction.365125). I think he may have re-listed it and lowered it to 1.5b buyout at some point after that. He even advertised the auction here on this very forum. It got no bids and I assume he took it down after those weeks passed.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a significant difference between asking a ridiculous price because you can (which he absolutely can for this item), and claiming you have a ridiculous current bid of double the highest ever Stratics/in-game price for this item, and then refuse to verify it in any way (he even went as far to claim that him verifying the bid in this thread would be illegal, lol).
What he probably meant was he had a cash bid and Didn't want to get into trouble for mentioning a gold to cash conversion rate.

Well no wonder it didn't sell, I didn't even notice it was for sale in that thread when I looked at it back in February. Should of had in big Bold Letters "SLIMS VEIL". I would of bought it at 1.5b at the time without blinking.

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I always pay buy on this site
false.
u didn't pay me 75m for sword >
hard craptalked with me on icq >
then created and after 2 mins deleted fake thread with pictures here about some kind of next nonsense that happens in ur head >
All this looks like u have brain damage.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
false.
then created and after 2 mins deleted fake thread with pictures here about some kind of next nonsense that happens in ur head >
I tried to pay u. But I have the texts saved u tried to rip me off !!! Started showing me crapy suit pics for 1.5 bill. I have many proof I tried to buy the sword. And you are the only one who I've ever had a trade problem with. You even said in one of your postings. You don't want my gold and don't want me to trade with you ! ( that's in the statistics form ) So honestly don't be makong more lies up I would love to buy that sword right now!

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I tried to pay u. But I have the texts saved u tried to rip me off !!! Started showing me crapy suit pics for 1.5 bill. I have many proof I tried to buy the sword. And you are the only one who I've ever had a trade problem with. You even said in one of your postings. You don't want my gold! So honestly don't be wack
false.
look for yourself. Selling Armor - ( ( ( (( SI 10 MEDIABLE THREAD )) ) ) )
U are really out of your mind. And u can see u told me I could not buy front after I turned down your rid off suit. That was poted and when I pointed out that the stats u showed me n told me we're not on the suit basicky u got very much the same as your last post believing your own lies. It's clean u were the reason the trade was not completed. Can denie it look at what u wrote!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Gentlemen -

We are up to almost 60 posts here and this thread is devolving more so into trolling and accusations than actually selling an item or even really discussing the item at this point. Let's please try to keep it on topic. If there is no trade happening, thread may have to be moved to a more appropriate venue.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What he probably meant was he had a cash bid and Didn't want to get into trouble for mentioning a gold to cash conversion rate.

Well no wonder it didn't sell, I didn't even notice it was for sale in that thread when I looked at it back in February. Should of had in big Bold Letters "SLIMS VEIL". I would of bought it at 1.5b at the time without blinking.
Sure if gold price was .4c a mil

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Nice die today, three times btw.
Yeah when 3 of your boys need to work as one to kill me then yeah that hapoends. Let's go one on one. I'm sure your die ! Everyone knows 3 on one is not possible. And the other 2 times u killed me it was because I was getting Rez. So basicky u Rez killed me 2 times. Congrats ! U are completely useless to Pvp. Try going one on one and don't kill people when they just come back to life. What are u 13 years old? Fight like a man!!!

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah when 3 of your boys need to work as one to kill me then yeah that hapoends. Let's go one on one. I'm sure your die ! Everyone knows 3 on one is not possible. And the other 2 times u killed me it was because I was getting Rez. So basicky u Rez killed me 2 times. Congrats ! U are completely useless to Pvp. Try going one on one and don't kill people when they just come back to life. What are u 13 years old? Fight like a man!!!
you're a non factor in TWT