• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Is swords dead or is this veil the answer?

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
4 bill current bid

The slim shadow veil has been out for 1 year and from my understanding there is only 3 skin shadow veils and I just got one!!!

Now u ask why would a player want such veil. Well because most of the crazy weapons don't come with fc1 on them. 30 splintering 50 hit lighting 50 hit lower defense. And the truth is when your using bush or bush Perry to use these weapons to the max. U also wind up using there spells. Same gos for spell weaving and chiv.

Well to make those skills viable normally u would use a weapon both jewelry pieces and Town buff all with fc1 on it.

Now with a slim shadow veil its a gorget! I found this great pic of a clean veil and what it looks like after its enchanted. The veil comes with fc1 on it so you can now have the cutting edge with fast weapon skills max offense / defense casting at 4/6 speed yet again!!! I say that bc we all know frizzled world wind and holy fist is not what it used to be. So with this veil u get the fully loaded toon with a huge edge because from my understanding this is the 3rd one on the shard.

Currently I find the slim shadow veil priceless because u can use the best fast wepons in the game now with 4/6 casting speeds!!!!

Right now I have a offer for 4 bill. Yet I feel it's worth more do to I have just hit the lottery considering how rare and useful this is to any compeditive major player or a new player looking for the ultament edge!

Currently at 4 bill. This is a 24 hour bid. Winner will get a bottle of wine with the slim showdow veil. Good luck and happy bidding...

Attachments

Last edited:

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or you could just find a 200mil nice ring and brac and take the town bonus for the fc1...?

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
What does this even have to do with Swords? Swords is by far the most profilic and useful melee weapon skill. Bokutos, Wakizashis, Buther Knives, No Dachis, Cleavers, Bone Harvesters, Hatchets, Double Axes, and Bladed Staves all use use daily by a massive amount of templates.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Exactly. Either that or, it was the perfect example of when two fools met. Whoever, for offering 4B, and him, for not taking it!!!
It's very simple math. 1 year and there's only 3. Everyday Almost all the uo players look for loot drops and do things to get amazing gear. Even with that much effort there is only 3. So retrospectively speaking its exstreely rare and exstreely useful since you will get a strong edge !!! And for the pros that kind of edge is major. I think it's worth more then 4 bill bc u will be 360% weight stronger then what's currently available. This making the item priceless. I mean I e seen blaze mounts go for 2.5 bill. So 4 bill for a very useable gear upgrade is very fair. i think the reason why the other 2 sold for 2 bill was bc frizzled worldwind and holy fist was good enough but now they are netfed. And this is the next cutting edge. So 4 bill is not that much and its clean!!! Not brittle it will last!!! There's so much more to it 4.1 bill and u will most likely win it! Auction ends later tonight 2am EST USA. Good luck

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It's very simple math. 1 year and there's only 3. Everyday Almost all the uo players look for loot drops and do things to get amazing gear. Even with that much effort there is only 3. So retrospectively speaking its exstreely rare and exstreely useful since you will get a strong edge !!! And for the pros that kind of edge is major. I think it's worth more then 4 bill bc u will be 360% weight stronger then what's currently available. This making the item priceless. I mean I e seen blaze mounts go for 2.5 bill. So 4 bill for a very useable gear upgrade is very fair. i think the reason why the other 2 sold for 2 bill was bc frizzled worldwind and holy fist was good enough but now they are netfed. And this is the next cutting edge. So 4 bill is not that much and its clean!!! Not brittle it will last!!! There's so much more to it 4.1 bill and u will most likely win it! Auction ends later tonight 2am EST USA. Good luck
Actually since people will imbue it, it'll be the same as brittle. And you don't have an offer for 4b (js)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Actually since people will imbue it, it'll be the same as brittle. And you don't have an offer for 4b (js)
I'll check that but as far as I know if its clean like a ssi 10 di 35 ring. When I Inbue it it stays clean! So not sure why it would be any different??? And not sure why someone would not pay 4 bill when I'm holding 2 of the 3 veils at the moment so u can't get it anywhere else unless u wait another year for 3 more to drop and who ever gets it dose not use it themselves. Supply and demand. It's well worth 4 bill plus

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll check that but as far as I know if its clean like a ssi 10 di 35 ring. When I Inbue it it stays clean! So not sure why it would be any different??? And not sure why someone would not pay 4 bill when I'm holding 2 of the 3 veils at the moment so u can't get it anywhere else unless u wait another year for 3 more to drop and who ever gets it dose not use it themselves. Supply and demand. It's well worth 4 bill plus
ANYTHING that is imbued basically "acts" as if it were brittle. If can be repaired BUT can't be PoF'd.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Here is an idea, tell us who offered 4B. I am willing to bet you won't be able to produce a verifiable name!
yeah im curious.
Same.

Also there are only three that YOU'VE documented. There are people who play UO and don't use stratics, and even more who simply collect/hoard their stuff and don't brag about every chincy item they have.

Nonetheless, this is a re-occurring theme with you, about ever 3-4 months you pop up with the "HAY U GUUUUUUISE!!!!!! slim veil 1fc neck piece omg dank leetness give me billions i have offers" and it typically turns out the same way, no sale is made because the community calls your ********.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
All I gotta say is; for stating you know how to build the best suits and claiming to be pro at pvp all I have seen from you is complete garbage. Nothing is even remotely on par with what you are claiming. Your mage suit I would put in the trash, your jewel has a wasted mod on it and this mempo is good but I would honestly never find an application to actually use it in a suit when there are FAR better things to utilize. You need to have a reality check on your pricing and game mechanics cause you're definitely not playing the same game we are.

I bet he is going to claim it sold to a private party or he is going to create a fake account...AGAIN.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I never said I was a pro. All I know is its a pro piece. And it's at 4 bill. Np I'm getting 4 bill as of right now. If u would like it at 4.1 bill my buying said he can't go any higher. That's all I can tell u. It will be a huge upgrade !!!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I never said I was a pro. All I know is its a pro piece. And it's at 4 bill. Np I'm getting 4 bill as of right now. If u would like it at 4.1 bill my buying said he can't go any higher. That's all I can tell u. It will be a huge upgrade !!!
Well, in my opinion, if you COULD produce a name, it would help your credibility A LOT. Just sayin'. :)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Well, in my opinion, if you COULD produce a name, it would help your credibility A LOT. Just sayin'. :)
That is non of anyone's business and quite frankly people on here that ask that stuff will try to up charge that person on everything plus have 100 negative things to say. Now back to not trolling this is an exstreely rare and useful piece. Would you like to place a bid on it?

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Don't look at me LMAO
I've over spent on alot of stuff to be generous but I have to say that this piece Would basically just be displayed as a rare item serving little purpose in game play. Orn magic/ other jewl-helm swift-town bonus = FC heaven
I know for a fact that 360% 4 mods is a huge upgrade to your gear'!!! Compared to anything else out there that gives u fc1 on suit.

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
It's illige in any since of a real business man. A few hours to go. I have one I love it. I'm sure u know who I got mine from. One if the best Pvp in the game ever! Now this one is clean so I just got it. I'm happy if u like it through an offer in

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You keep trying to "sell" us how good it is.. You're obviously not confident and it's ability to attract buyers based on the self proclaimed "insane use." You also keep rushing people to bid on it, implying you're thirsty for a bid. You clearly don't have a 4B bid.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
You keep trying to "sell" us how good it is.. You're obviously not confident and it's ability to attract buyers based on the self proclaimed "insane use." You also keep rushing people to bid on it, implying you're thirsty for a bid. You clearly don't have a 4B bid.
I don't care if u buy!!! I have a buyer. I'm just defending the piece be all I ever see is bad suits. So here's a edge. That's all. Take it or not. But like my archer has 5 sec Pvp kills. And things like that so I know how valuable this piece is but you just don't see it

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I don't care if u buy!!! I have a buyer. I'm just defending the piece be all I ever see is bad suits. So here's a edge. That's all. Take it or not. But like my archer has 5 sec Pvp kills. And things like that so I know how valuable this piece is but you just don't see it
But you aren't a pvper.... or at least a good one.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
No one takes you serious, multi accounter. Keep lying about bids and lying about pvp.
I always pay buy on this site. I sell and I Pvp. U just are all talk! I was hoping to at least Pvp you out of all this. But a no show is a loser! So unless u Pvp me then u lose. I'll even pay u 1 mill. To Pvp me. 5 times so that's 5 mill just to prove that I know this game and hoe to build the best suits and toons with the right skills !!!

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I always pay buy on this site. I sell and I Pvp. U just are all talk! I was hoping to at least Pvp you out of all this. But a no show is a loser! So unless u Pvp me then u lose. I'll even pay u 1 mill. To Pvp me. 5 times so that's 5 mill just to prove that I know this game and hoe to build the best suits and toons with the right skills !!!
Always pay buy? 2016 user join date? Speaks like JDGTR? Overpays for bad items? Smells fishy.