• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it worth re-installing the game last-minute?

K

Kaiden

I'm going through withdrawals; I haven't played much since we received the bad news, and I'm debating whether or not to re-install it & play last minute. For those of you that are still playing - is there anyone online? Are people chatty? Et cetera.

:danceb:

T

TheCookieFamily

I would do it just cuz. After the 1st, no more TSO, ever ever again. :(

S

Spaghetti Legs

Hi Kaiden! I don't honestly know how many players there are at this point in time, but my personal opinion is that it would be worth re-installing just for the "end of the world" parties on the last night. Your mileage may vary. :thumbsup:

F

fire_storm

I vote yes!
I vote yes too!

I even requested off work for that night...WITHOUT pay...(I don't have personal days I can take off yet :sad4:)...anyway, it will definitely be worth it to miss a night of work to spend playing TSO as much as I possibly can for the last time! :D

K

Kaiden

I buckled down & re-downloaded it. There aren't many people on, but I'm looking forward to the last-minute parties. I'm going to try to whip up a lot real quick & see if I can turn out something fun.

M

MandiK

It definitely feels 'dead' in TSo and has for awhile, but its worth it. I cant believe its going to be gone so soon...

R

Renee TSO

YES! Its very much worth it! Im strating to run into lots of old friends i havent seen in forever. Plus im noticing more and more little red dots everytime i play. Dont get me wrong...its not like it was before the notice but for me its quality not quanity. I dont think you will have an regrets! : )

J

Jessie Taylor

I would. Have seen a number of people the last few days that came back to say goodbye.