• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Is it worth re-installing the game last-minute?

K

Kaiden

I'm going through withdrawals; I haven't played much since we received the bad news, and I'm debating whether or not to re-install it & play last minute. For those of you that are still playing - is there anyone online? Are people chatty? Et cetera.

:danceb:

T

TheCookieFamily

I would do it just cuz. After the 1st, no more TSO, ever ever again. :(

S

Spaghetti Legs

Hi Kaiden! I don't honestly know how many players there are at this point in time, but my personal opinion is that it would be worth re-installing just for the "end of the world" parties on the last night. Your mileage may vary. :thumbsup:

F

fire_storm

I vote yes!
I vote yes too!

I even requested off work for that night...WITHOUT pay...(I don't have personal days I can take off yet :sad4:)...anyway, it will definitely be worth it to miss a night of work to spend playing TSO as much as I possibly can for the last time! :D

K

Kaiden

I buckled down & re-downloaded it. There aren't many people on, but I'm looking forward to the last-minute parties. I'm going to try to whip up a lot real quick & see if I can turn out something fun.

M

MandiK

It definitely feels 'dead' in TSo and has for awhile, but its worth it. I cant believe its going to be gone so soon...

R

Renee TSO

YES! Its very much worth it! Im strating to run into lots of old friends i havent seen in forever. Plus im noticing more and more little red dots everytime i play. Dont get me wrong...its not like it was before the notice but for me its quality not quanity. I dont think you will have an regrets! : )

J

Jessie Taylor

I would. Have seen a number of people the last few days that came back to say goodbye.