Investigate the Blue Recluse

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Susie Soong

I am about to go nuts hehe. I was asked to investigate the blue recluse by the mage trainers in Stormwind. I got the containment coffers, and the cantation of manifestation but how on earth do I subdue the monsters? I've died ohhh 50 times at least. I'm sure it's a simple answer but this is the 5th day I have tried and still a ghost hehe. Thanks.

R

RayneStorm

Use the cantation in the basement. Only one (sometimes two) spawn there. If two spawn, use frost nova to root them and run out of the Inn until you are no longer in combat. Go back and try it again.

Also, you don't need to KILL the ghosts...just get their health to zero, and use the box. Have fun!

S

Susie Soong

Thank you so much...will try it a bit later. I'm soooo glad your here to help