Internal Error... cant login ??

• Thread starter LiL MsBehavin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

LiL MsBehavin

Cant log in keep getting internal error.. anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

I

Isimsalotta

Same here got the boot..SIGH! Can't get back in! Oh MY!

G

this might get locked as there is another one on this i think, but what operating system are you using. and are they sims already ones you have used or ones that were moved from another city?

L

LiL MsBehavin

I was in game earlier and its sims I use all the time. I'm using Windows XP Home

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

me also, was trying to land at a skill house, never got over 16% then crashed to desktop. now can't log in...internal error

D

Dogsoffour

So many login problems, so often. I swear it seems like we are beta testing this game. But if that was true we wouldn't be paying $10 a month for it...hmmmm.

G

I am getting them too. Is the city internal now? Can anyone get in?

I

imported_PMS Janet

yeah was playing fine..signed off for a few and when I went to sign back on internal error for both accounts....Guess that is EA telling me to go to bed.

D

DGLita

getting the same, if you are in the game in EALand you are ok, but you cant login.

It has to be to do with the TC3 move

G

I just got it too, on both systems. Maybe they are doing something with TC3 and it cause EALand to oopsie

Lee had just said they were doing data verification so maybe they had to reboot the server

D

DGLita

I guess thats right, they are moving TC3 to the same server as EALand. They havnt rebooted though, because I have 2 sims in EALand right now, just cant log in anymore as Im getting the internal error on any additional windows i try to open

L

LiL MsBehavin

ok well I feel better.. that its not just me LOL I guess I will go lay down and check back later! ty everyone that answered.

I

imported_finkyann

I am getting internal error on all accounts. When can we log in and play? boo hoo

J

jafo1972

I'm not even getting an Internal Error message. It just shuts down on me at about 50%.

G

First it was the update loop this week now this. Neither of my accounts can log,both getting interal errors.

G

that would be because everyone is getting internal error, it doesnt matter what account you try

D

DjMacDaddy01201

internal error same here can't get in ohhh my ohh my what am i going to do

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

that would be because everyone is getting internal error, it doesnt matter what account you try

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried 2 of my 4 accounts, both are the same ! i have also tried to update to TC3 and back to Ea-Land doesn't work ! LOL

max

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am getting them too. Is the city internal now? Can anyone get in?

[/ QUOTE ]

*waves from inside the game* .. but no my other sim got booted out an now i cant get in either...

G

My guess is, it has something to do with moving TC3 to the same server as EA Land, and I'm sure it will be back up soon!

F

frogger2

same here......internal error ug for all the downtime us paying customers are getting this month everyone should 5k for showing great patients lol Frogger, Fry, Bender, and sim' hopefully another frogger from AV very soon lol. fingers crossed.
note not 1 Dev been here to comfort us through all this downtime.

G

On my vista machine, I get internal error. On my xp machine it gets to 50% and then just shuts the program down.

G

I think with all the errors we are getting lately, maybe they should drop the error messages and have one when we do get in saying "yey, no errors"

I

Isimsalotta

I like it! Needed a laugh! I just went to try and log in to my other online game...and it too is down!
&lt;Bangs head on Keyboard&gt; I guess I should go clean or something!? SIGH ~ Not my day for online games!

G

Guess all we can do is sit and work out what skill to work on when we all get back in.

G

im just glad this messy merge business is going to be over soon...then after that they can concentrate on other issues but i think merging is the most important right now just to get it done and over with.

I expect errors when you are closing down servers and merging them and adding custom content...

B

bigcuban

Add me and Dare to the list of people who cant get in due to Internal error lol

G

same problem, crashed to desktop and inte error-internal error on trying to get back in. I tried the fix files thing, no help. I am currently still in ealand tho on another computer and account... maybe it wont crash too...

G

Same been an hour. But moving all that data has to be a big undertaking. Guess I'll fire up my xbox 360.

D

DGLita

getting a server down message now, although I still have 2 sims logged into EALand still. At least this is a bit more of a user friendly message than 'Internal Error'

I

imported_Armonia

I get to the login screen and after I log in it gets to 50% then I get the Internal Error.

Help

G

glass_angel

now not getting anything. login, goes to 50% then just goes back to log in. doesnt give internal error message any more

Y

YellowRose5819

The same thing has happened to me got the boot then internal error

F

frogger2

its everyone Dammit now it wont even do the 50% just says servers are down get on it DEVS lol
time to turn on playstation 3 pop in grand theft auto san andreas and pretend the ped are DEVS lol....take that and that and that again.