interesting stuff with the new tillarman

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2007
Skara Brae
www.raptor85.com
seems our new tiller-man on the new ships has a backpack, and you can put stuff in it but not take stuff out. You can however STEAL stuff out of his backpack, so it is recoverable :)

You can also add clothing items that they're missing like hats...which leads me to say...

let us fully custom dress our tiller-man! i want him dressed as a pirate at the prow of my ship!

M

Myna

but when you dry dock the ship and place it again you get a new tillerman ....odd

S

Shinobi

You can however STEAL stuff out of his backpack
Sounds like the pirate at the fel buccs den tavern. Good news for thieves...training stealing and snooping while pirating at the same time. That works out nicely.