• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In Memory of Microelf

• Thread starter Luna du Selene
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Luna du Selene

9.17.56-1.28.08
aka Ziggy, Rupert Kye and Tim.
One year gone but never forgotten.
Although I will always feel that he was snatched from this world too early (and so suddenly!), I am grateful for the loving memories he gave me with which to carry on.

Grateful too, I am, for those who sustained me through the grieving process and continue to do so. It's a long list and I shan't mention names for fear of leaving someone out due my inadequate memory :) Well... there is one who has cried on the phone with me, more than once.. you know who you are! *hugs*
Love you.. love you all :)

Microelf loved to discuss, argue, and *mess with* people on UHall. Please share your memories of him here :)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*reaches for phone*

The emotions are anew today. How is it we touch people's lives without eye contact or touch? It is with long nights of enjoying the same hobby, talking those long talks about things that matter beyond pixels. It is about making that connection and finding a kindred spirit.

Ziggy brought so much laughter to me with his thoughts and posts and so much joy as we messed around in game. The more serious side was left for late night conversations on life and love. I am so glad he found love and happiness he had been searching for. He left us a happy man. May we all be able to have that. May we all find someone like Luna who keeps those happy times around even on the saddest days just because of who she is.

Love you,
Karina

M

Merlin Wallis

I am remembering Ziggy on this day as well. Great guy, trusted Guildmate. I miss him and will always remember him. Thanks for posting Luna and know that we are thinking of him as well.

K

Kyle Orton

What?!? Oh no. I just came back to UO and hence just came back to Stratics. Microelf gave me so much advice and went above and beyond to help me in game. I can't believe this. :sad3:

L

Luna du Selene

Salmar created a lovely tribute to Microelf on Tribbit.com; the site seems to have disappeared. It seems that electronic evidence of Tim's existence is disappearing, bit by bit. First was the stratics wipe, then I lost all of our ICQ communications when I had to do a system restore and now the tribute is gone.

Ah well; I still have his UO house and my memories, as well as our friends :grouphug:

Lord Essex

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was thinking about the past today go figure I find this..

Ziggy,

It was an honor to know you, and a priviage to call you a friend. You always knew how to make someone smile, quick with a joke and all round amazing person. Although its been a few years, it still seems like yesterday we were laughin and joking around. I know your in a better and we'll see you again soon, until then. R.I.P.

Essex/Shadow (C*S)

(Pstt.. You still owe me that Katana =P )