• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IMPORTANT regarding +5 skill/stat bonus gift

C

Cyne

<blockquote><hr>

AoS launch gifts? I hate sounding dumb.., but often can't avoid it. What are you reffering to? Did I miss something? I have 2 very old account that i've use on and off, on for 2 months pre-ordered AoS and everything. Am i do some gifts?

<hr></blockquote>
http://update.uo.com/design_434.html

T

Tippah

<blockquote><hr>

The stat cap increase is cumulative with power scroll stat cap increases. If you gain +5 now through this gift, bringing your cap to 230, then if you use a +10 scroll later your cap will go up to 240. The maximum possible stat cap is now 255, which you can get by the +5 from this gift and a +25 scroll (used in any order).

<hr></blockquote>
If this is true (which is great news btw!) - the text in the gump to decline the stat scroll needs to be changed - I believe it currently says something about "no, I'll wait until I use a power scroll" or something.

Tippah

C

Chylilith

I however was pretty pleased with what i got, i mean theres some shoulda coulda wishes, but i notice that all people use these boards for are complaining.....We all have issues with this game right now, including me, but why should OSI do anything for us when all we do is whine whine whine? id just like to say ty for my pretty sandies and my stat gain, that they didnt have to give me, and be quiet about it. at least they try to make up for the crap aos handed us the first 2 weeks, and yes there are many other issues, but i am ONLY talking about this one in particular so please dont reply with rate increase complaints, pub 18 complaints or anything else.