• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Imbuing help needed

Junschen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello!

i'm new to the whole imbuing thing and try to remake my sampire armor. my old armor is a Ringmail Armor with the following chest:

Agapite Ringmail Tunic
(Imbued)
HPI 5
Stam Inc. 8
Mana Inc. 5
LMC 8%

Phy: 8
Fire: 17
Cold: 7
Poison: 12
Energy: 20

For my understanding: afaik the base tunic is made out of iron ingots and then imbued (HPI, Stam, Mana, LMC, Engery Resist) and then enhanced with Agapite to get the 20% Energy Resist. i dont get how

I try to re-build that piece and from my understanding the base peace should have the following resists: 6/14/5/10/5 = 40 Resist in total. But if i go with iron, the summed up resists on the base part ist 35. How is that possible?

Sorry for my dumb question but i hope someone can help me with that.

Thanks a lot :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I believe you get a +1 random resist bump for every 20 arms lore skill, so 100 arms lore will get you to 40 total (35+5).

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
An iron piece has 35 resists: 15 (base) + 20 (exceptional)
Agapite ingots gives 15 resists
With imbue you may get up to 15 resists

Base ringmail resists are: 3-3-1-5-3
You need to craft a piece with: 6-10-5-10-4
Then imbue 15 energy to get: 6-10-5-10-18
Then enhance with Agapite (2-7-2-2-2) to get: 8-17-7-12-20