• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing\enhancing question

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
A friend showed me some examples of weapons he has with 68-70 Hit Mana Leech on them- how was this accomplished? I understand the max imbuing is 50% so I'm guessing some kind of enhancement?

Another example I don't understand is:
Hit energy Area: 50
Hit mana leech: 50
Hit life leech: 50
demon slayer
Damage increase 50

Again is it some type of enhancement? or maybe coming from the re-forging process? How would you get various % of different elemental damage?

And is there a way to get:
100% elemental - been using re-forge\enhance for it
Hit mana hit - max
Slayer
Hit lower defense - max
hit area to match the elemental damage - max
ssi - max

I can't find a way but I'm new to this so maybe someone has a suggestion?

Last edited:

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Probably need to see a screenshot of the entire weapon properly list to figure it out but maybe it was loot that was then imbued.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hit Mana Leech and Hit Life Leech have a BASE cap of 50% at max intensity - based on a specific swing speed.

However, there's two exceptions, plus something else, that makes it as clear as mud, unless using a calculator that show the difference between displayed and actual intensity.

The exceptions are reforged and high-end loot items, that can have over 100% base intensity.

The "something else" is the effect of Swing Speed (natural, or with SSI) on the displayed value.

A really slow weapon may have up to 100% displayed in those two leeches. With the slowest of those weapons, 100% may not even be 100% intensity.
A really fast weapon with SSI can have 100% intensity display as less than 50%. An example of this would be the minor artifact "Soul Seeker", that is a fast weapon with a lot of SSI. The ORIGINAL displayed values on Soul Seeker, before the changes to leeches to where SSI affected their displayed value, was
40% HSL/40%HML/40% HLL = which would be 80% Intensity in all leeches.
After the changes to leeches and SSI, the three properties were STILL 80% intensity, but now display as
40% HSL/30%HML/30% HLL - Stamina leech not having the SSI modifier.

Runic, Reforged, and looted weapons can be effected similarly.