I'm taking cash offers for the Chardonnay account and Nico account any questions...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 13, 2004
Iantown
Does the buyer get your stratics account also?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Just step away for a bit. All politics and drama aside, take a break. Moth ball it all. Yeah, some may want to see you go. I think every loss diminishes us.

G

Gara

Chard we need to find another game .Hit me up when i will be on ICQ.

D

Dexdash

do the accounts come with guard hugging tendencies or do you have to develop those on your own?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
do the accounts come with guard hugging tendencies or do you have to develop those on your own?
Seen your corpse in luna-matter of fact all over luna yesterday enjoy being a perma corpse?You cant even fix your own mage macros you better figure that out before you challenge me son...

Stick to farming arties punk...

D

Dexdash

so what your saying is i even fight in the guardzone as a red when no one can help me? wow my bravery astounds even me when you put it like that.

D

Dexdash

by the way remember how it was 2 vs 1 in the guard zone or did all my corpses just turn you on so much you missed that.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
so what your saying is i even fight in the guardzone as a red when no one can help me? wow my bravery astounds even me when you put it like that.
wrong...you can be helped you just run with worthless people...thats not bravery thats stupidity son...

D

Dexdash

i play for fun, i go where the fights are. i can understand why its not fun when you stand at the guard zone and whatch the rest of us enjoy ourselves.

WAY TO FAIL!

D

Dexdash

nice smack talk when you dont need macros standing there in the guard zone. whos your red char?

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege
What was this thread about again?.....

Oh yeah. Chard. Take some time off man. I sold my original accounts long ago thinking I would never come back. Worst mistake I ever made.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
nice smack talk when you dont need macros standing there in the guard zone. whos your red char?
I was red for 8 yrs boy...i was in REAL guilds when uo was real and there was no luna...your trying to be red when red means nothing now...on a side note i saw you had corpses all over luna agin pretty impressive...go back to farming arties it fits you boy...

D

Dexdash

yeah i was passed out and you took advantage of my corpse. messed up

D

Dexdash

I was red for 8 yrs boy...i was in REAL guilds when uo was real and there was no luna...your trying to be red when red means nothing now...on a side note i saw you had corpses all over luna agin pretty impressive...go back to farming arties it fits you boy...
couldnt hack it huh? YOU CRAVE THE GUARD ZONE

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
yeah i was passed out and you took advantage of my corpse. messed up
i havent pvp'ed on sp in two yrs...im a has been...you are a never was...make a name for yourself somewhere else...son...hell i see your corpses all over luna so much why not maybe if you got some of me in you your pvp will improve...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Chardonay you've been stuck back in that UO for too long, ever heard of just letting something go? you can't live in the past.

Ayways, i dont know what you are talking about but basically since i have know you post AOS you have sucked as a mage, going from temp to temp trying to figure out how to stay ahead of the game but you still sucked. Thats why you'd die so much, think about it.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
Chardonay you've been stuck back in that UO for too long, ever heard of just letting something go? you can't live in the past.

Ayways, i dont know what you are talking about but basically since i have know you post AOS you have sucked as a mage, going from temp to temp trying to figure out how to stay ahead of the game but you still sucked. Thats why you'd die so much, think about it.
So whats your excuse for having the same template and still sucking?

Not too mention ill be the worst mage on the server before im known for what your known for...your known for being a crybaby...ill take worst mage ever title...you keep your reputation...

Dex on the othjer hand is trying to make a rep as a perma corpse in luna impressive...i wonder if he cries like you do in vent?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
oki guys, I'm awake now, can we get this thread back on topic?

This thread is supposed to be about the accounts, not the owner's ability to play them.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stonehaven
siegeperilous.net
Sounds like you enjoy PvG to me...(player vs. ground)

WAY TO SUCK!

Since your a coward (female dog) and wont icq me...you trying to make a name for yourself?Try this ask petra to help you with your mage macros then come see me son...
I especially like this personal attack that has gone unnoticed by some.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Skills i have
120 fencing
120 ss
120 eval
120 magery
100 taming
100 lore
100 vet
100 med
100 necro
100 alchemy
100 spellweaving
100 fishing
100 anatomy
100 archery
100 bushido
100 ninja
100 focus
100 hiding
100 parry
80 poisoning
100 resist
80 stealth
100 tactics

and you think i run the same template all the time?

crybaby LOL, chardonay anybody who has been in vent with you,, and that includes people other than me who still play this shard, remember -5-, Elvis and me for a matter of a fact had a nice little stroll down memory lane of some of your stupid ass antics for all the TnT to laugh at.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Dont you have something to craft women?Way to have me on ignore your a joke too...sounds like you talk out the side of your neck real well...
lol now he has to get all sexist cause he is so board pwned he can't think up anything witty to say.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
Skills i have
120 fencing
120 ss
120 eval
120 magery
100 taming
100 lore
100 vet
100 med
100 necro
100 alchemy
100 spellweaving
100 fishing
100 anatomy
100 archery
100 bushido
100 ninja
100 focus
100 hiding
100 parry
80 poisoning
100 resist
80 stealth
100 tactics

and you think i run the same template all the time?

crybaby LOL, chardonay anybody who has been in vent with you,, and that includes people other than me who still play this shard, remember -5-, Elvis and me for a matter of a fact had a nice little stroll down memory lane of some of your stupid ass antics for all the TnT to laugh at.
Um just bedcause a skill is trained doesnt mean you use it ever used fishing in pvp?point null and void...did all you guys in tnt laugh how elvis and sam use to cry about losing gm armor and pots?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stonehaven
siegeperilous.net
Dont you have something to craft women?Way to have me on ignore your a joke too...sounds like you talk out the side of your neck real well...
lol now he has to get all sexist cause he is so board pwned he can't think up anything witty to say.
Thats exactly what I was thinking! Dex can't joke around about Chards penis, or lack thereof, but it is somehow okay to make sexist comments toward women? I'm detecting a bit of a double standard here.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stonehaven
siegeperilous.net
I suppose you just cannot fathom that I might have taken you off ignore because it doesn't WORK. Guess thats just too much for such a miniscule brain to comprehend. :eek:snap:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
I suppose you just cannot fathom that I might have taken you off ignore because it doesn't WORK. Guess thats just too much for such a miniscule brain to comprehend. :eek:snap:
OH so now im off ignore now?God lie much do you lie often?..like i said before go craft something women...you just stated days ago i was on ignore etc bla hblah...Drama Queen you are well...go craft something women...unfortunatley its all your good for...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
have you ever stopped to think if its healthy chardonay to be having an argument at 3am in the morn about semantics in a game when you constantly talk about how bad it

if UO is so fake now, why do you care so much to make it a point that you're better at it than all of us and we're are the noobs?

id rather be a crybaby than a headcase.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stonehaven
siegeperilous.net
Were you dropped on your head as a baby? I really cannot think of any other reason to explain the brain damage you seem to be suffering from. :next: :lick: