• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

if you cant find a house to run too

N

Nico

I usually never post pics, but man this guy never ever leaves the GZ, and when he finally did....

:lick:
I also notice your standing right beside your house too...btw nice dismount...btw if you go to uo.com you can see what my character skills are...so you bragging about beating a rot character makes you feel good even when you look in the mirror?Hopefully...

P.S. Nice worship on the screenshot...i guess even a fat piece of **** needs pictures to admire...

S

Shakaja

did i hit a nerve or something shak? or are you just bored burning off counts because you ultra fail on a red?

havent seen you all day ... i wonder why.

youd have to explain that. how would you hit a nerve? because i told you how wrong you were saying koc runs more tamer than to, tnt and jsv together providing a list as well? not really. i kinda figured thoo you didnt want to get further into the two lists xD

funny, i was actually playing my red collecting loot and putting your factioneers in statloss. do you want me to get back on my tamer instead? definitely can do that too, eventhoo its a bit strange since you keep complaining about tamers xD

S

Skwiz

its just pathetic shak.. you die once and run naked for the rest of the day..

currently im trying to get our tamers off the tamer templates though i doubt you guys will be doing the same.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude I was in KOC and I got u into KOC??? anyone want me to send them icq logs of this guy begging me to get him in KOC??? please just pm me and u will see who the liar is lol...z

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude I was in KOC and I got u into KOC??? anyone want me to send them icq logs of this guy begging me to get him in KOC??? please just pm me and u will see who the liar is lol...z
And on another side note ... I just read your post because I really did not even think the link u posted would even be worth my time but curiosity got to me... and mmm you was kicked out of KOC WAY BEFORE I POSTED THAT ROFL...

Nice attempt at nothing... :danceb:

N

Nico

lolroflcopter...begging?really begging?please send me those logs too please...btw you did get me in koc then you left on a vacation...way to fail...because you was dating that big girl and pimping the pictures...

N

Nico

And on another side note ... I just read your post because I really did not even think the link u posted would even be worth my time but curiosity got to me... and mmm you was kicked out of KOC WAY BEFORE I POSTED THAT ROFL...

Nice attempt at nothing... :danceb:
I quit koc...even before you knew about it way to fail...anyone needing to see those icq pm me please...horrible liar son...

S

Shakaja

Ive seen a lot of strange replies about me on this thread... Some say I am a dismounter, others say Im a tamer, hell, even SHakaja who sees me a lot in the fields says I have a superdragon !
1 - I dont know where you guys do your research about me but please try again... Every normal people out there know that I am a mage. Sometimes I indeed change the template for at maximum 1 or 2 days but 95% of the times in a year you are going to see me as a mage so please cut the crap about me being tamer stealth dismounter.

2 - I dont hide behind dragons, much less in houses. If you see me inside any house its because Im doing something else. When I want to fight I just go out and flag and dont even think about returning to a house.

3 - The only time the guild TO loses a battle is when theres super dragons involved.... That only proves one thing : Nobody can beat our team without the help of super dragons. You guys dont even try it... When you see us on the field, you just run around asking for every possible blue tamer to ally with you against us !

Its understandable though... It must be very sad not being able to win... The only way is to use overpowered NPCs, because skill doesnt work !!!!

1. i never said you ran tamer or dismounter constantly, but your guildmate made a list of people who played a tamer at some point, so i followed him and did the same. and you ran a tamer at some point, so why would you not appear in that list?

2. we talking about guilds, and most of your guild are doing exactly that. cant help you with it, but then again you kept saying that a few times about your own guild already :)

3. and thats quite logical to only looses battle when there are superdragons involved. thats because you always run with superdragons xD

S

Shakaja

currently im trying to get our tamers off the tamer templates though i doubt you guys will be doing the same.

i usually run naked to begin with when i fight 15+ of you by myself, if i wear armor usually means i already dropped one of you guys and havent been to the trashcan yet. get used to it, im not planning to change my tactics to fight your numbers xD

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
koc

kitara, vitamin d, richy rich, missy, daelith, snoop dog, vitamin k, and camelia anthens..

all of which are dragon tamers with the exception of richy who rides a dog..

far more than tnt/to and maybe even jsv...

kthx
I use my tamer for pvm only... daelith may log on once a month if that... snoop dog also pvmer

Missy also pvm only... so mmm dunno what ur smoking lol

-Neo
-Sir Toby Belch
-Nasty Cares
-Astynax
-Rober The Brute
-Lucian
-Aphrodite

That is 7 Tamers that I do see pvping very often... but ya nice fail...

S

Shakaja

I use my tamer for pvm only... daelith may log on once a month if that... snoop dog also pvmer

Missy also pvm only... so mmm dunno what ur smoking lol

Kodran always on it for pvp, Neo always on his char for pvp, Nasty Brothers always on there chars for PVP, Astynax also playing a ninja tamer, Robert The Brute, Lucian, Aphrodite

That is 8 Tamers that I do see pvp quite often... but ya nice fail...
been there, said that. hell only ask you if he hit a nerve ;P

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Really when u guys are no longer hugging the nuts of Neo, Kodran, Sir Toby Belch & Nasty cares which are officially allied with u guys on uo.com then u would probably see us off tamers and in factions etc. but until then ... get used to it...

I am currently making a stealth tamer as we speak because that is all your guild runs... and I warn u I am good on it :thumbsup: But If u guys stopped rolling ur tamers I will stop rolling mine but until then he is in the works so enjoy!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wish the tamers would at least just run beetle mare. But i guess that wasnt overpowered enough?? I have absolutely no respect for any of you wothless tamers that made a good game go to hell.

just throwing that out there.

And funny enough u are in the guild who fields the most. :next:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really when u guys are no longer hugging the nuts of Neo, Kodran, Sir Toby Belch & Nasty cares which are officially allied with u guys on uo.com then u would probably see us off tamers and in factions etc. but until then ... get used to it...

I am currently making a stealth tamer as we speak because that is all your guild runs... and I warn u I am good on it :thumbsup: But If u guys stopped rolling ur tamers I will stop rolling mine but until then he is in the works so enjoy!
I knew it! KoC left faction because they're a buncha wusses!! :loser:

W

-Whiskey-

:thumbsup:Wow i would hate to hear what KoC cries when they spill the milk.. Way to Win this thread

M

Mr. Sly

christ just suck it up guys tamers are a part of the game its always gonna be "you dont use yours,i wont use mine" bull**** its such a vicious cycle so i say we all just say **** it and get use to it, just tame your drags or beetles or whatever and play. If you dont want to die to tamers then get off the damn field its not like you dont have a choice im sure this one post wont do anything and i still be seeing people pancake about them next week if not later today but whatevr i dotn care cause i feel better now.. o yea BTW..DANCE TIME :danceb:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
christ just suck it up guys tamers are a part of the game its always gonna be "you dont use yours,i wont use mine" bull**** its such a vicious cycle so i say we all just say **** it and get use to it, just tame your drags or beetles or whatever and play. If you dont want to die to tamers then get off the damn field its not like you dont have a choice im sure this one post wont do anything and i still be seeing people pancake about them next week if not later today but whatevr i dotn care cause i feel better now.. o yea BTW..DANCE TIME :danceb:
Ok Mr. Hide, Stealth, Ninja who hugs the tamer and waits for them to be put on somone to even come out of hiding lmao... ok I guess they are part of the game and your template... :danceb:

T

Turtle

In Sly's defense he is a member of TO ala he sucks so wth is he supposed to do Kage?
Here's a helpful little thing I do before I enter the field Kage:
I tell myself not to expect TO to
a) be any good at any template
b) be out of a house or off the wall
c) be visable if out of said house

Just these 3 simple things keep my expectation low enough so when I actual encounter a TO I don't get excited like it's going to be a challenge.

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Sly's defense he is a member of TO ala he sucks so wth is he supposed to do Kage?
I tell myself not to expect TO to
a) be any good at any template
b) be out of a house or off the wall
c) be visable if out of said house

Just these 3 simple things keep my expectation low enough so when I actual encounter a TO I don't get excited like it's going to be a challenge.

Let me fix your speech.... You should have written it like this :

If I find a TO, I need to hurry and :
a) Find a dismount tamer as quickly as possible to help me against them
b) make sure my virtue self ress is loaded so that I wont lose my precious loot when I die to them
c) make sure I dont flag so that I can run to my houses or guard areas when redlined

Just these 3 simple things keep me safe when I encounter a TO !!!

Sad, really SAD, but true !
Thanx,.
Thread PwNeD ???

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me fix your speech.... You should have written it like this :

If I find a TO, I need to hurry and :
a) Find a dismount tamer as quickly as possible to help me against them
b) make sure my virtue self ress is loaded so that I wont lose my precious loot when I die to them
c) make sure I dont flag so that I can run to my houses or guard areas when redlined

Just these 3 simple things keep me safe when I encounter a TO !!!

Sad, really SAD, but true !
Thanx,.
Thread PwNeD ???
WyRm u are so full of **** its not even funny one u know I have never ran from a fight u on the other hand ... u tele on the wall everytime I attack u...

Tamers... u guys field way way way more than we do maybe if put down ur little gay guitar and played the game... u would know what was going on...

U are also another guy I am happy to no longer have in vent not got to me more than to have u log in vent ****ing playing ur guitar and singing loud as **** when we was in the middle of a damn fight...

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was a reply to Turtle's post, so dunno why you got so mad, Kage...
Anyway, I never said anything about you. You dont run away from fights. I always enjoyed our battles when they happened.
The problem I have is against the trash talkers who think they re so good while all they really do is to post hypocrite comments on these boards and hide behind super dragons.

You certainly shouldnt be upset because none of my critics go to you. The ridiculous people know who they are !

Glad you are happy for not having me anymore on vent. I dont give a damn for I prefer women anyway !

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice pics.,,. Jesus.,, when was that again ? 1999 ? 2001 ? 2003 ? Hahahah

I know you live in the past but come on... Try something more recent.
Also, if I recall correctly, my ping on such date was beyond miserable... And still, I remember you had some trouble to finish and even got redlined sometimes.
Must suck indeed to have an absolutely lagfree connection and have problems in killing a mage with high ping where the miliseconds mean everything on a mage's duel !

I understand why you keep so old pix.... That was an amazing victory. Ping 10 versus ping 200 ! Congratulations...

Why dont you try again nowadays ?? My ping has got a little better...
Obviously you still have and always will have the advantage of lesser ping, but at least now I can cast level 3 and 4 spells on the right time.,,.
Level 1 and 2 spells are still hard for my ping but its worth a try...
Wanna go ?

Oh wait.. You only play tamer now eh ? Maybe later then.,

C

Calibretto

This was a reply to Turtle's post, so dunno why you got so mad, Kage...
Anyway, I never said anything about you. You dont run away from fights. I always enjoyed our battles when they happened.
The problem I have is against the trash talkers who think they re so good while all they really do is to post hypocrite comments on these boards and hide behind super dragons.

You certainly shouldnt be upset because none of my critics go to you. The ridiculous people know who they are !

Glad you are happy for not having me anymore on vent. I dont give a damn for I prefer women anyway !

I've only been in vent with you a few times. What a friggin blast! Your by far a much different person than I expected you to be. Good times indeed. If you ever decide to leave your evil ways behind you and repent for your sins of killing innocent blues. Drop me a line I'd pvp by your side anyday.

M

Mr. Sly

O dear Kage friend..buddy im sorry if i have said anything to offend you srsly. I have not ever said that i am good at pvp ..ever and the reason for that is because im not yes my template is hard to kill people with especially alone im usually only good if there are a couple other people with me. Ive said in the past that i am one of the BEST targets to pick first because i go down so easy. I am however working on changing my template to not have hide and stealth on Sly jsut to see what its like. I hate when we have dragons on field just as much as everyone else but im not gonna get on boreds and complain man because it does nothing. I hide near the dragon because i know nobody is gonna just come up and unload their mana near it, the way i see it the dragon just scares away everyone and makes **** boreing yea i jump out if someone gets dismounted,yes i jump out if somone is low on health,yes i jump out if you get close enough for me to hit but in the end all it would take is para,mana drain and im out of game.

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CALIBRETTO !!! Muwhahaha Leave the evil ways ??? PFTTTTTTTT... Blasphemy !

You should join the dark side... Its much more pleasant and profitable than being a good blue ! Theres nothing as pleasant as killing a NEW, then dry loot him, then res kill him., and then gate him to a distant isle.. AHHHH Such heavenly feeling.. Muwhahahahah

Milord, abandon your good ways.. Betray your blue friends,..,., Embrace the redness... The evil side surely could have good use of thine abilities... Use your skills to flourish CHAOS !!!!!!!!!!!

T

Turtle

Nice pics.,,. Jesus.,, when was that again ? 1999 ? 2001 ? 2003 ? Hahahah

I know you live in the past but come on... Try something more recent.
Also, if I recall correctly, my ping on such date was beyond miserable... And still, I remember you had some trouble to finish and even got redlined sometimes.
Must suck indeed to have an absolutely lagfree connection and have problems in killing a mage with high ping where the miliseconds mean everything on a mage's duel !

I understand why you keep so old pix.... That was an amazing victory. Ping 10 versus ping 200 ! Congratulations...

Why dont you try again nowadays ?? My ping has got a little better...
Obviously you still have and always will have the advantage of lesser ping, but at least now I can cast level 3 and 4 spells on the right time.,,.
Level 1 and 2 spells are still hard for my ping but its worth a try...
Wanna go ?

Oh wait.. You only play tamer now eh ? Maybe later then.,
The only reason that "duel" ever took place is because you wouldn't shut your hole about how tamers had no skill back when I played one with a rune beetle. You begged me for a duel and ended up getting slaughtered not once but multiple times. You'd think you would have learned your lesson but once again your back here running your mouth again. Hence the reason I keep pictures to remind lesser beings of things you can't seem to remember.

I am better then you at every aspect of the game...mage, tamer, miner...the template doesn't matter. I am certainly not the only one much much better at UO then you will ever be. It's no glorious accomplishment but its what we are discussing. Your not great at uo, your not even good. Either deal with it and shut your yap or quit the game and stop coming to the boards pancakes about templates, pets or weps that are overpowered. Anything you fight is going to be overpowered because your a terrible player.

Feel free to save that pic, print it out and hang it on your fridge so if you ever think to yourself again that the reason you died was because of a game mechanic, you can refer to that picture and say to yourself NO, it's because I suck. :loser:

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are better than me in every aspect of the game ? Maybe in your little world or in your dreams... The only better thing you have towards me is your connection. Period !

You re so terrible that the only thing you can do is to trash talk other players.
Look around and get a clue. Everyone has something to say about you, and believe me, theres not a single good thing !
Even your guildmates know what kind of player you are.

The moment you leave your current guild you will be trash talking all of your old guildmembers. Thats how things work with you....
If someone is in your team, he is good... If he is your enemy, he sucks at everything. Excellent logic !

Theres not a single person in this game that hasnt been trash talked by you so, save your breathe. Your words mean nothing.
Wake up.,

T

Turtle

So if you had a better connection you'd be average? Way to fail at high-speed connections in 2008, it's not 1997 you know that right? What a sad excuse for sucking.

I have no problem telling someone in my guild or out of it they suck or they are good. Ask some WAKA, I had no problem telling Ibichi or Chim or Evil or various other WAKA in vent that they straight out sucked. Would that make some people mad? I suppose it would but others who have more confidence in themselves and wouldn't let it so easily effect them. I'm sure you think very highly of yourself though so you wouldn't be offended and angry over someone calling you bad at uo..right?

Many of WAKA got me into KOC so I guess they hated me after playing with me for years? I don't know of anyone in KOC that has a problem with me. Unlike you who everyone was sick of listening to in vent. So don't be so quick to point fingers. Theres a reason your in a different guild every month...

:talktothehand:

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I had the same connection you do, for sure you would only play stealthers to stay alive...
Oh, its not an excuse... I live in Brasil... Theres never a way to have the same speed as you do, because you re closer to the server AND you do not live in Brazil.

And you are right.,., I really dont give a damn about what people say. I am aware of my capabilities and what I can do or could do if the connection was better.
I just dislike your posts trash talking everyone you dont like just because you dont like them, not because they actually suck !
Thats why I reply here... Dont get too excited... I could care less about you or your little world and dreams. :}

And next time you get "sick" of someone in vent, just be a man and tell them directly on the vent... Dont wait for them to leave the guild so that you can post here you hated that like a coward !

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im pretty sure I asked you more than a few times to knock off the annoying tunes in vent, as well as a few others. The fact that you would still continue shows your lack of respect for those individuals you played with, so please do not expect any shown in return to you after you jump ship to another guild for the eleventeenth time.

T

Turtle

It's called a mute button, therefore no need to "man up and ask you to act over 8 yrs old" but you prolly didn't know about that mute thing on vent since you live in "Brasil".

So tell me Wyrm where is "Brasil" located on a map? I assume it's a third world country since they don't have high speed internet. I am happy you could find a computer in your land of "Brasil" though, so I can make you sad in the pretend world too. Now go back to carving bowls out of drift wood.

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Warning - Whine to Follow*

A few notes as I am reading this...

1. I notice that nobody has listed the tamers that the JSV alliance has? Could it be we have been surpassed by both TO and KOC? Not sure, just posting an observation

2. I hate saying this, but, the tamer I hate the worst is Shakaja. She plays it well and her dragon is flippin uber. It is unfortunate though that she chooses to play that template because I actually enjoy fighting all of the other templates. The last day or so when I see her on the field I just go the other direction. If everyone else did the same thing we would see less tamers because boredom would have to set in.

3. The ONLY thing that pisses me off about dying is the smack talk that follows. If you kill me 1v1 (which happens alot), then smack talk all you want - you deserved it. But when there are 8 of you that dismount me and chase me down, the smack talk just makes you look like an ass - which I am pretty sure was your intent, but nevertheless it is annoying. When I am the ONLY one out there trying to fight, maybe you could find it in your stone hearts to lay off the smack talk - otherwise I can just log and you can sit around and twiddle each other's thumbs.

Please, do not construe anything I have said as any kind of props to myself. I suck and I know it - there is no reason to point out the obvious.

Just a few observations...