• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

if you cant find a house to run too

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chard that response would be full of whit and truth, however the group hiding on the wall are all red. So why does factions or blueness matter at all ???

S

Skwiz

i do like how you fail to add that we were up aginst

tnt, koc, gil, jsv, and other random blues..

while you and shak ran around naked also.. but whatever works for you huh?

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i do like how you fail to add that we were up aginst

tnt, koc, gil, jsv, and other random blues..

while you and shak ran around naked also.. but whatever works for you huh?
there was 4 of us. me,gg,krystal,and speedy

N

Nico

Chard that response would be full of whit and truth, however the group hiding on the wall are all red. So why does factions or blueness matter at all ???
Im not sure maybe ill ask you why did koc leave factions and only play blues now?Ever since puffy left when puffy was gm you guys had over 100 kills and was in factions so maybe you can answer that quesion...btw when do fields stop arrows and spells?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i've said it a few times before but i left because of stealth tamers. im not here to cry about them, say that are not fair, or talk about who runs more, so don't start with that.

its way to easy for them to run around hidden, put their pet on you, then hide again. if they get lucky you die and are in stat. most of the tamers are blue so being out of factions makes them decide if its worth a count or not.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Loki, Bart, Voodoo, Death, and 2 other random newbies were hiding from me, Calibreto, and Kael when a few KOC showed up, and of course Krystal stood in her house hidden with AI ready and GG invised ready to painspike anyone low. It was a true display of talent.

N

Nico

i get on my red alot sorry you dont see him form the GZ
Son once i get my guy trained up ill chase you forever, trust me, make sure to bring some friends...only problem is, ill be on my blue and youll never be on your red...but honestly your not gonna be a match anyways.Your gonna be naked and just trying to give counts...

"The Real Founder Of [The Keepers Of Chaos, K0C]"

Nice sig,too bad it makes you look like a liar...

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Loki, Bart, Voodoo, Death, and 2 other random newbies were hiding from me, Calibreto, and Kael when a few KOC showed up, and of course Krystal stood in her house hidden with AI ready and GG invised ready to painspike anyone low. It was a true display of talent.

all those people were attacking us and u know it. i only house hide if out numbered. sounds like 8 on 2 to me lmao
later that night u att me in the gz and i was owning u till 2 TO showed. when they left. i waited for u attack again and u sat there crying wah template but i didnt listen laughed and walked off. so plz dont mention my name when u talk **** thx. im red and factions only people that dont attack me are tnt :loser:

C

Calibretto

all those people were attacking us and u know it. i only house hide if out numbered. sounds like 8 on 2 to me lmao
later that night u att me in the gz and i was owning u till 2 TO showed. when they left. i waited for u attack again and u sat there crying wah template but i didnt listen laughed and walked off. so plz dont mention my name when u talk **** thx. im red and factions only people that dont attack me are tnt :loser:

I will say I ran by Krystal a few times while Neo's drag was eating my backside, and she let me go right past red lined. An armor ignore would have easily killed me. Either she didn;'t have my bar up or who knows. Much as I love to attack you krystal I leave you be when TO is putting the gank on you.

I have a much greater understanding of why TO/KOC team up against TO. I haven't seen that many pvpers on the screen at the same time in a long long time.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You OWNED me? As soon as I got an explosion poison off, you ran. And you never killed me. So yes, I was owned.

T

Turtle

Son once i get my guy trained up ill chase you forever, trust me, make sure to bring some friends...only problem is, ill be on my blue and youll never be on your red...but honestly your not gonna be a match anyways.Your gonna be naked and just trying to give counts...
So you complain about someone playing a blue and then say your going to play a blue. :coco:

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RIDICULOUS !

We all could have great and fun battles if it wasnt for those pathetic absurdly overpowered super dragons. Thats the only reason we stayed above the wall. Everybody and their mothers know that a single super dragon can kill you 76547834 screens away with that fireball.

You should tell Shakaja to only use his dragon to farm and come with his real pvp char to fight us. The battles would be far more interesting !
Whats the point to fight naked with a super dragon dismounting people and spamming "all kill" ? Is it cool to watch the computer insta killing others ? Cant you do it yourself ?
I believe that all the people on these guilds "TO, TnT and KOC" already have everything they need in terms of loot so, losing any "millionaire" suit doesnt matter at all... At least not for me.... So, why not just using real pvp chars instead of dismount tamers for interesting fights ???

I like good fights. Even if I lose, I enjoy it while it lasts, when theres no bullcrap involved like super dragons or guard whackings. If someone was better than me at the fight, they really deserved my loot so I dont mind at all....

But come on, dieing to a single fireball while you are 5 screens away from the tamer and losing a pvp suit to a ridiculous naked tamer who wont even USE my stuff is beyond pathetic !

Sir Daniel. Your screenshot is childish !
Its much more embarassing to stay around a super dragon like you do than staying above the wall wishing for a fight without NPCs !

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Wyrm entirely..... just wonder when he is gonna stop playing the stealth dismounter for his 4 tamers?

B

bakermichael777

you guys all suck, and TO is by far the most hard guild on this shard, you guys just fail and then decide to try and embarrass people on a board which is silly cause who gives a **** its typing on a website LOL.... GET OVER YOURSELVES if you want to prove how ***** TO is come duel Tek , yall have my icq .... well see whos the pancake!

Love, Tek.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RIDICULOUS !

We all could have great and fun battles if it wasnt for those pathetic absurdly overpowered super dragons. Thats the only reason we stayed above the wall. Everybody and their mothers know that a single super dragon can kill you 76547834 screens away with that fireball.

You should tell Shakaja to only use his dragon to farm and come with his real pvp char to fight us. The battles would be far more interesting !
Whats the point to fight naked with a super dragon dismounting people and spamming "all kill" ? Is it cool to watch the computer insta killing others ? Cant you do it yourself ?
I believe that all the people on these guilds "TO, TnT and KOC" already have everything they need in terms of loot so, losing any "millionaire" suit doesnt matter at all... At least not for me.... So, why not just using real pvp chars instead of dismount tamers for interesting fights ???

I like good fights. Even if I lose, I enjoy it while it lasts, when theres no bullcrap involved like super dragons or guard whackings. If someone was better than me at the fight, they really deserved my loot so I dont mind at all....

But come on, dieing to a single fireball while you are 5 screens away from the tamer and losing a pvp suit to a ridiculous naked tamer who wont even USE my stuff is beyond pathetic !

Its much more embarassing to stay around a super dragon like you do than staying above the wall wishing for a fight without NPCs !

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow now Wyrm hold on a sec, I came out to help out Cali and was having fun actually fighting, right up to the point that the super drags showed up fro TO and i got the super gay wall o stone, all kill death. Not one single person besides TO and of course NSTY had a pet out. I usually stay out of this board PvP crap.

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RIDICULOUS !

let's not get into who stay around the super dragons i think i have seen you there a time or two or five or six

H

HaHa

Everyone of the current "fighting" guilds has used dragons. JSV(at one time damn near all were tamer or stealther), TnT(not as many but I can name two right off hand), TO(neo, kodran, NSTY, prolly some others im not thinking of), and KoC(shak only one I know of who comes out alot, maybe richy rich). Those dragons should have never been introduced into this game before the tamer pvp situation was addressed. With that being said I feel that as long as others use tamers against us then they shouldnt be upset when our one or two tamers come out and totally **** everybody up

N

Nico

So you complain about someone playing a blue and then say your going to play a blue. :coco:
First off,im a one man guild why go red so i can get ganked 24/7?Second of all,you all have reds and was all factions-had over 100 kills points before puffy left and left proceeded to quit factions and all play blues at luna...

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in response to HaHa saying only shak runs a drag....lets see, we have Vitamin D, Missy and Kitara has been seen running a tamer lately

didnt want KOC to get off that easily

R

razic

I just wish the tamers would at least just run beetle mare. But i guess that wasnt overpowered enough?? I have absolutely no respect for any of you wothless tamers that made a good game go to hell.

just throwing that out there.

N

Nico

I just wish the tamers would at least just run beetle mare. But i guess that wasnt overpowered enough?? I have absolutely no respect for any of you wothless tamers that made a good game go to hell.

QFT...remember that comment applies to your tamers too...

Now whos more dumb the ppl fighting them or the ones using them?Maybe if you stop fighting in Luna and refused to fight the tamers they would stop until then cry about them and enjoy luna...

T

Turtle

First off,im a one man guild why go red so i can get ganked 24/7?Second of all,you all have reds and was all factions-had over 100 kills points before puffy left and left proceeded to quit factions and all play blues at luna...
So basically your saying its ok for you to stand around on a blue, guard hug and jump on the first red guy you see getting attacked by a herd of people but it's not ok for anyone else to play a blue to avoid ganks or dragons. What characters we play has nothing to do with Puffy so please take his jock out of your mouth and maybe then the silly things you say will make some sense. :loser:

T

Turtle

in response to HaHa saying only shak runs a drag....lets see, we have Vitamin D, Missy and Kitara has been seen running a tamer lately

Vitamin D hasn't seen pvp in about 3 weeks, I have been playing a Necro. Way to fail.

Almost every guild plays more stealth tamers then KOC and yet we are the only one's who don't pancake about it. For some reason ya'll can't get it through your thick skulls that just playing that template doesn't make you good. Almost all of TO has a stealth character if not a stealth dragon template and not one of them plays it anywhere close to as well as certain KOC members.
The reason you pancake isn't the template it's because were actually good at it. Just like every other template :thumbsup:
We could play miners and run out in Luna with pickaxes and you'd still ****ing complain like little god damn children. :next:

H

HaHa

Hehe forgot bout d and kitara. Kitara i rarely see so i forgot bout her. D i duno how i overlooked and missy ive never seen pvp.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so plz dont mention my name when u talk **** thx. im red and factions only people that dont attack me are tnt :loser:
Haha, you and Wyrm talking **** outside of Cove...Maybe you should tell Wyrm to save his regs instead of casting poison field on someone working on a house design.

LOL, you two suck...la

S

Skwiz

koc

kitara, vitamin d, richy rich, missy, daelith, snoop dog, vitamin k, and camelia anthens..

all of which are dragon tamers with the exception of richy who rides a dog..

far more than tnt/to and maybe even jsv...

kthx

B

bakermichael777

LOL note no one decides to back their **** up when Tek offers to duel for those who think theyre leet what a cute world we live in... **** off, ill be back in 4 months to continue my reign!

T

Turtle

I'll duel Tek but my guess is he'd have restrictions on what template, armor and even spells I can cast/use since he can't compete on any level of this game other then magic arrow poison lightning combos in a 8x8 box. Make it zero rules on templates and such and I'd be happy to fight him for any amount of money.

Being able to cast 4th level spells and below at a quick rate doesn't make you a good player. Like I said before, I've seen him play a stealth tamer with a dragon which ya'll consider zero skill and he is absolutely awful. He can't kill anyone and he can't stay alive, it's rather sad.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i so agree with u!

N

Nico

So basically your saying its ok for you to stand around on a blue, guard hug and jump on the first red guy you see getting attacked by a herd of people but it's not ok for anyone else to play a blue to avoid ganks or dragons. What characters we play has nothing to do with Puffy so please take his jock out of your mouth and maybe then the silly things you say will make some sense. :loser:
So basically what your saying is its cool for you too run around being blue ganking reds with tamers and considering yourself elite...Once you pull elmers jock outta your mouth then come talk to me until then what you say is always slimy and worthless...c wut i did thur?:loser:

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So basically what your saying is its cool for you too run around being blue ganking reds with tamers and considering yourself elite...Once you pull elmers jock outta your mouth then come talk to me until then what you say is always slimy and worthless...c wut i did thur?:loser:
lmao there you go with the elmer thing. i think you want his jock in your mouth. no 1 said nothing about elmer.then you start talking about his jock. :lick: you sick sob.

N

Nico

lmao there you go with the elmer thing. i think you want his jock in your mouth. no 1 said nothing about elmer.then you start talking about his jock. :lick: you sick sob.
I see the way you cuddle under his jock nothing needs to be said actions speak volumes...you forget i was in vent with you guys not too mention how you took him in private channel to tell him i had Vampyre Order becuase you was too big of a coward to say it in the open...sir your a joke...bottom line i do what the **** i want you do what the **** you can...im a one man crew by choice...your a man that needs a man to be a man...so be man and get from underneath that jock...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you forget i was in vent with you guys.

You was? I can't seem to remember u ever being in Vent with us...

Anyone else in KOC recall this noto ever being in vent?

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually never post pics, but man this guy never ever leaves the GZ, and when he finally did....

:lick:

S

Shakaja

koc

kitara, vitamin d, richy rich, missy, daelith, snoop dog, vitamin k, and camelia anthens..

all of which are dragon tamers with the exception of richy who rides a dog..

far more than tnt/to and maybe even jsv...

kthx
to and alliances

the two nasty brothers, neo, kodran, astynax, sonbreya, wyrm, asmodeus, aphrodite. maybe even more as i didnt bother checking and just went of who i been fighting alot lately.

the only one not running a dragon is asmodeus who uses a hiryu and few others that are stupid enough to keep loosing their dragons every now and then..

and now you can start talking about who changes template and who doesnt pvp, but i can already tell you you going to loose that one as well xD

and how was that again? we have way more tamers than to, tnt and jsv together? it looks like we dont even have as many as to alone.

kthx indeed xD

S

Shakaja

RIDICULOUS !

now damn wyrm, i dont even know where to start. you enjoy 1vs1 fights? i swap to a archer template, no taming, no ninja, no stealth or hiding, just a pure paladin archer. not a single one thats not a tamer would fight me 1vs1. they just keep running until they either get in a house or behind a group including 5+ and some dragons. so where is that enjoying 1vs1 fights you guys talk about? do i have to play a crafter that you actually enjoy it? or maybe just stone all skills? so please...

then you complain about superdragons being ridiculous. still to is the guild that runs the most superdragons on a regular base.
then you also say how the fights would be a bit more interesting without superdragons. how is that. you guys usually just sit in a house until you have a few dismounters, a few tamers, a few bards, a handful of mages and a handful of dexers out. you want interesting fights? then why dont you try to make them interesting and dont wait until you have enough numbers to rush out of the house and just come out when its even numbers? until then, ill definitely keep them as interesting as possible for me, and not for you. get used to fighting me on my current template with a few bolts and bandages. i can only hope you loot as much good **** and have as much fun fighting me as i do fighting you.

:lick:

S

Skwiz

did i hit a nerve or something shak? or are you just bored burning off counts because you ultra fail on a red?

havent seen you all day ... i wonder why.

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive seen a lot of strange replies about me on this thread... Some say I am a dismounter, others say Im a tamer, hell, even SHakaja who sees me a lot in the fields says I have a superdragon !
1 - I dont know where you guys do your research about me but please try again... Every normal people out there know that I am a mage. Sometimes I indeed change the template for at maximum 1 or 2 days but 95% of the times in a year you are going to see me as a mage so please cut the crap about me being tamer stealth dismounter.

2 - I dont hide behind dragons, much less in houses. If you see me inside any house its because Im doing something else. When I want to fight I just go out and flag and dont even think about returning to a house.

3 - The only time the guild TO loses a battle is when theres super dragons involved.... That only proves one thing : Nobody can beat our team without the help of super dragons. You guys dont even try it... When you see us on the field, you just run around asking for every possible blue tamer to ally with you against us !

Its understandable though... It must be very sad not being able to win... The only way is to use overpowered NPCs, because skill doesnt work !!!!

H

HaHa

3 - The only time the guild TO loses a battle is when theres super dragons involved.... That only proves one thing : Nobody can beat our team without the help of super dragons. You guys dont even try it... When you see us on the field, you just run around asking for every possible blue tamer to ally with you against us !
So do you not have any superdragons in your guild? Your not saying that are you>? Cause seriously right now we have no tamers on the field and i see kodran and neo attacking us... care to explain?