If you are KOC and I killed you this weekend, please post in this thread...

• Thread starter imported_MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

I know Azrak, BooBerry, Justin, Snowman (on his archer), Gerbiler, and Baal all received ownership but I wasn't keeping a list so I'm missing five or six.

Thanks!

G

Oh yay. A "my epeen is bigger than your epeen" thread. How creative...la

I

We can't all have 19,073 unique and ingenious posts like you.

G

you almost killed me. not ingame (you only flagged on me accidentally once and were running a straight line for 3 minutes), but with this thread. xD

I

It is good that you can laugh at your ineptitude.

If you took PvP too seriously it would be depressing for you, I'm sure.

I

<blockquote><hr>

No screenies?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you remember.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Oh for sure, but boasting about killing Gerbiler is totally hilarious
100 detect
120 disco
120 peace
120 music
100 spellweaving
... forget the other skill, but only have SW on there so that we can get it to 120

G

where is the "you make bunny cry" picture?
hmm.. even a "wayne?" would be good enough...

G

<blockquote><hr>

If you took PvP too seriously it would be depressing for you, I'm sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Psst, it's a game...you aren't supposed to take it seriously. Should I forward you the memo?...la

G

oh by your understanding of pvp, thats no surprise to hear

just curious thoo, why did you just run away after you flagged on me? after all i should have been a very easy kill for you, shouldnt i?

I

imported_King Edward

Id guess so that when you ran to the GZ he'd still be able to kill you. All you ever do is just that... GZGZGZ... oh and scream over vent for a healer.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Id guess so that when you ran to the GZ he'd still be able to kill you. All you ever do is just that... GZGZGZ... oh and scream over vent for a healer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, ok this should be fun, lets pick this apart.

<blockquote><hr>

Id guess so that when you ran to the GZ

[/ QUOTE ]

This is like Don King saying someone else has bad hair.

<blockquote><hr>

GZGZGZ

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont remember the last time i saw ya away from there buddy.

<blockquote><hr>

oh and scream over vent for a healer.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had alliance mates still youd prolly be doing that one, from what i hear though you dont have a guild, buddies, nor alliance any more. Why is that buddy?

G

silly you. do you really think he would flag on anyone blue? i was grey and he was the one who ran into guardzone. im not sure how youd need a healer against just him. just do around 5 damage and hell be offscreen for a while

but whats really funny is you talking about guardzones and specally screaming on vent. irony?

I

<blockquote><hr>

just curious thoo, why did you just run away after you flagged on me? after all i should have been a very easy kill for you, shouldnt i?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do think you are an easy kill. When I see anyone gray, in gm armor, running on foot swinging a bola that tells me all I need to know about their "skills".

I wasn't running from you. When your guildmate went down, there were 3 or 4 of you standing around trying to rez and I flagged on all of you.

If I'm going to kill 10 or 12 of you during a weekend without dieing even once, I can't be fighting 4 at once can I?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

If I'm going to kill 10 or 12 of you during a weekend without dieing even once, I can't be fighting 4 at once can I?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, IF this happened itd have to be a sign of an upcoming apocalypse

I

imported_King Edward

Best stop replying, or Shakaja will keep singing the justify song, or HAHA will pick at it more than he does his nose (if thats possible).

I

<blockquote><hr>

Oh for sure, but boasting about killing Gerbiler is totally hilarious
100 detect
120 disco
120 peace
120 music
100 spellweaving
... forget the other skill, but only have SW on there so that we can get it to 120

[/ QUOTE ]

I did find it quite funny the first time.

Especially funny was the way you ran to the guardzone to get rezzed and charged right back out only to get killed again.

The second time was better than the first!!

Unfortunately, you didn't come back after that.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Alright ! A 3rd grade response, did one of your kids write this for you?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

I did find it quite funny the first time.

Especially funny was the way you ran to the guardzone to get rezzed and charged right back out only to get killed again.

The second time was better than the first!!

Unfortunately, you didn't come back after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually gerbiler was right back out there, verum killed him a few times

I

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, IF this happened itd have to be a sign of an upcoming apocalypse

[/ QUOTE ]

Better stock up your bunker.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Not saying you didnt kill some folks, but its just hard to believe that you stayed around long enough to fight anyone, when all ive seen you do is run from anyone who tried to solo you.

I

imported_King Edward

And HAHA replies *BLAH BLAH BLAH*, And *sounding like Charlie Browns Teacher* BLAH BLAH BLAH*

*yawns*

Never seen someone try so hard to get there posts #'s up spouting nonsence. Just looking at the board now I see his 2 cents in every post. Maybe if people payed more attention to you at Walmart, you'd not be gobbling so much here huh?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Never seen someone try so hard to get there posts #'s up spouting nonsence

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to get all fussy there bro, i guess im kinda getting to ya a bit huh? Lol, kinda reminds me of the ole Luna days i guess *shrugs*.

But anyways that comment there coming from you.... priceless. Gotta say it again, i dont even know where to start with that one lol. Anyone who has ever seen you spouting off in Luna and having a breakdown after being killed will be laughing at you now.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Lol, got owned on the forums so ya just post a lil simple one liner in the hopes of not looking so silly huh?
Ah well. +1 post for you putting forth some effort i spose

S

Sir Ha-ward

Aww eddy, im so sorries , your still just posting trying not to seem silly still? You funny little man you, thats not gonna help you. Maybe you should call in some of your guildies , friends or alliance mates on here to help you out some?

Oh wait , neverminds lowell. Guess ya cant do that huh?

:*(

I

imported_King Edward

*Hums song "gonna wash that man right outa my hair*

Gonna need a whole bottle for this guy

Step up a few lines to my first responce... Rinse Repeat

G

sorry, didnt want to upset you with the vent thing, forgot you are running solo now

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I do think you are an easy kill. When I see anyone gray, in gm armor, running on foot swinging a bola that tells me all I need to know about their "skills".

I wasn't running from you. When your guildmate went down, there were 3 or 4 of you standing around trying to rez and I flagged on all of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

ohhh lol, im not talking about when you resskilled someone guardwhacked. im talking when we were on the southside of luna and i killed a guildie of you after fighting him and you (on scorn). when he died, you ran away, came back on evermore and flagged on me (i guess you wanted to open his corpse). you definitely were gone quickly. and dont come with the gank/bola excuse, i was fighting a few of you for a good ten minutes until i was able to separate the two of you. so please tell me why you ran away then?

I

<blockquote><hr>

Not saying you didnt kill some folks, but its just hard to believe that you stayed around long enough to fight anyone, when all ive seen you do is run from anyone who tried to solo you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really get one v one's from KOC. The fight always starts as a one v one but in a few seconds I've got extra KOC trying to cross heal or bola or last shot me.

Therefore, I've adopted a hit and run strategy. If I can't kill someone in a few seconds then I get to safety and wait for the next opportunity.

Fortunately, I was able to kill a number of KOC pretty quickly this weekend.

I

<blockquote><hr>

ohhh lol, im not talking about when you resskilled someone guardwhacked. im talking when we were on the southside of luna and i killed a guildie of you after fighting him and you (on scorn). when he died, you ran away, came back on evermore and flagged on me (i guess you wanted to open his corpse). you definitely were gone quickly. and dont come with the gank/bola excuse, i was fighting a few of you for a good ten minutes until i was able to separate the two of you. so please tell me why you ran away then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember that. I haven't fought on Scorn in weeks except for about 3 minutes last night to kill Gerb.

What character were you on?

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really get one v one's from KOC. The fight always starts as a one v one but in a few seconds I've got extra KOC trying to cross heal or bola or last shot me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Duel me?

1 on 1

name your price.

Screenies will be posted!

Wait... er... are you a dexer or a tamer or some other form of lame?

If so... lol!

G

shakaja (only char i own)

and aye, it was back a bit, im sorry for that. but afterall it doesnt happen that often that you attack me

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Therefore, I've adopted a hit and run strategy. If I can't kill someone in a few seconds then I get to safety and wait for the next opportunity.

Fortunately, I was able to kill a number of KOC pretty quickly this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Youve been offered numerous one v ones on these forums from KOC , yet you never accept them. Ive seen two offered to you today, why dont you accept them? Just curious. Nym was one, Black Rain was the other.

I

<blockquote><hr>

Youve been offered numerous one v ones on these forums from KOC , yet you never accept them. Ive seen two offered to you today, why dont you accept them? Just curious. Nym was one, Black Rain was the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

First, I don't trust any KOC to duel one v one. Second, I don't consider dueling and PvPing the same thing and I much prefer the latter.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

First, I don't trust any KOC to duel one v one. Second, I don't consider dueling and PvPing the same thing and I much prefer the latter.

[/ QUOTE ]

So in other words...

You mean hitting another player (in this instance it would be a KOC player) once for 10dmg when they are already at 5hp for the kill shot... means you totally just owned them like OMG!!!

No sire, for the truth is... I own you.

KAPWNTED

fo sho

I

<blockquote><hr>

You mean hitting another player once for 10dmg when they are already at 5hp for the kill shot... means you totally just owned them like OMG!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really fun.

<blockquote><hr>

KAPWNTED

fo sho

[/ QUOTE ]

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me, unless they are misspelled.

G

honey pie you didnt kill me, I even attacked you every time i saw you. I did happen to kill just about all of your guildmates that were on with you. I would just turn on you hit you twice, knowing you would run away, than i turned and killed your guildmates. Way to hang them out to die. I prolly killed you atleast once but i dont remeber. Why would I remember killing you anyways.

G

[/ QUOTE ]
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me, unless they are misspelled.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

I

<blockquote><hr>

honey pie you didnt kill me, I even attacked you every time i saw you. I did happen to kill just about all of your guildmates that were on with you. I would just turn on you hit you twice, knowing you would run away, than i turned and killed your guildmates. Way to hang them out to die. I prolly killed you atleast once but i dont remeber. Why would I remember killing you anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you killed two of my guildmates and I killed 12 of yours. What was your point again?

G

Welps i killed more than 2 of your guildies i got 4. 5 if we include you. So lets figure this out I killed 50% of your guild. While you say you killed 12 koc, I find this hard to believe, but I will go along with it. So you killed 14% of the guild I am currently in. If you were so inclined to find more friends I am sure I could get that number up even more. Oh should I include the jsv and tnt peeps I killed when you were fighting along side of them. You even run on these forums.

G

<blockquote><hr>

and I killed 12 of yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have to love this

"hey i killed a naked guys, an afk, a newressed and got the killshot off on 4-5 people that were on foot with around 10 people not including me chasing them.. maybe a few more i cant remember."

*bit later*
"i killed 700 of you guys. so whats your point killing a hand full of my guildies by yourself while they all try to gank you?"

xD

I

<blockquote><hr>

Welps i killed more than 2 of your guildies i got 4. 5 if we include you. So lets figure this out I killed 50% of your guild. While you say you killed 12 koc, I find this hard to believe, but I will go along with it. So you killed 14% of the guild I am currently in. If you were so inclined to find more friends I am sure I could get that number up even more. Oh should I include the jsv and tnt peeps I killed when you were fighting along side of them. You even run on these forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't kill me and there are only 4 people in my guild of which you and a friend managed to get two.

Hey, I don't blame you for getting creative with the math.

The stuff you make up would make you look better if it were true. Too bad it's not.