• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If u cant play an archer

• Thread starter Still Frame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Care to say who you are? Your guild ratio to kills is the most random thing i've ever heard. Yes i've been in alot of guilds, but i also have an insane amount of kills from duels or when i run solo. Its not like gl has been my only shard either :) i ran solo on chessy for a long time.
Or TDR your only Guild at this time. Tell me Nova..er I mean Sieg how does TDR and BC feel about you having characters in both guilds. It was funny because I swore I saw you on Sieg in the TDR house, leave, and come back on Nova and started attacking TDR? But I'm sure it's alright with them, it's not like you can do any real damage on either character. LOL

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or TDR your only Guild at this time. Tell me Nova..er I mean Sieg how does TDR and BC feel about you having characters in both guilds. It was funny because I swore I saw you on Sieg in the TDR house, leave, and come back on Nova and started attacking TDR? But I'm sure it's alright with them, it's not like you can do any real damage on either character. LOL

If only shameful knew what he was talking about... I believe Nova is Ghost/Itari.

I do know that he is not Seig.

You should go back to lurking, you aren't much of a board warrior.

I'm not much of a betting man, but I wonder if Shameful is on this list?

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Farmington-Michigan.html

S

Still Frame

Sieg. The low harm would make a difference. Lets say we are dueling and in the course of me dumping on you, I hit you with 3 close range harms in my combos. Thats gonna be almost 20 extra points. Think of all the times you redlined someone where all you needed was to get a few lucky damage rolls.
Oh i agree, but would you also agree that any really good mage wouldnt let themself get trapped by a harm spam?

S

Still Frame

Let see you say you can post "legit' screen shots in one post and in the other you say you never downloaded the screenshot program..Which post are you lying in dumbass?

Seig if you haven't figured out Shameful Joy is FRED or Cialas yet your dumber than i thought. As for me not being able to play my archer Ive never turned down an offer to 1v1 anyone yet just let me know when, and quit your pancakes about "archer duels" you were the one that said I couldn't play mine, prove it.

Cheers
Apparentally im not allowed to hit print screen and paste into paint? If i had an archer or dexer i would gladly have a newb duel with you. But since i dont why dont we play similar templates and u get on one of your 2 mages u told me u had a while back?

If i ever make a dexer i'll be sure to let you know and show you that double click and dice roll is nothing.

How does it feel to be the one everyones laughing at on the boards? Your no longer a legit board warrior. Your another person that talks about things he knows nothing of

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If only shameful knew what he was talking about... I believe Nova is Ghost/Itari.

I do know that he is not Seig.

You should go back to lurking, you aren't much of a board warrior.

I'm not much of a dating man, but I wonder if Shameful is on this list?

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Farmington-Michigan.html

Oh he is he, Up to a week or 2 ago I was in UOD with Sieg. He had a chatacter named Nova in the guild, the same one I see, and just how long has Nova been in BC. LOL

Also I'm confused Lynk, did you say that link the dating service you or your mom uses? lol

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also I'm confused Lynk, did you say that link the dating service you or your mom uses? lol
If you are confused and forgot what I wrote, you could always... scroll up? I did type it after all.

S

Still Frame

Umm im sorry? My character names are as follows

Strongbad: mule
Phage: my red necro
Tsuruchi: right now just a skill holding/working char
Sieg: Former archer, now red mage
Epsilon: Currently a nothing char because he was on another shard, no use for him
Kadaj: My red newbish mage with an experimental template

Sieg: my blue spellweaving mage (on my older brothers account)
Lucas: shared dexer between me and my brother

The other 4 chars are his. Please learn what your talking about before you post.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh i agree, but would you also agree that any really good mage wouldnt let themself get trapped by a harm spam?
Yeah...I would totally agree with that statement. Ask Lynk how effective his harm\weaken spams are against me. :thumbsup:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
barely 18 year old in a video game.
Since you are 18 now I'll tell ya a dirty joke.
This hot looking lady goes into a bar, walks up to the bar sits down next to this man. They start talking a few hours later he asks her if she would like to leave and go back to his house or hers. The lady says lets go back to my house, but before we go I need to know if your into SNM. The man excited replies back OH!!!!!! ya I'm into SNM. The lady replies back this is good to know once we get back to my place you can help me sweep n mops the floors.

S

Still Frame

Since you are 18 now I'll tell ya a dirty joke.
This hot looking lady goes into a bar, walks up to the bar sits down next to this man. They start talking a few hours later he asks her if she would like to leave and go back to his house or hers. The lady says lets go back to my house, but before we go I need to know if your into SNM. The man excited replies back OH!!!!!! ya I'm into SNM. The lady replies back this is good to know once we get back to my place you can help me sweep n mops the floors.
Ouch, thats real punishment :( but i must say it before barbosa and betty point it out. THREAD KILLER!!! :grrr::offtopic:

F

FDAU

How does it feel to be the one everyones laughing at on the boards? Your no longer a legit board warrior. Your another person that talks about things he knows nothing of

Could care less actually remember I dont kiss up to everyone trying to get them to like me in fact I dislike most people here emensley.

However the laughter you think you hear may in fact be folks laughing at you every time you post a screenshot, what with your history and all.

Face it kid you will always be remembered as one of the simple minded that posted a picture on these very forums of himself using ittp's. I'll be sure of that. Cry all you want about it being a boring, lame, old arguement you cheated, you got caught, live with the consequences. You will always be suspect.

S

Still Frame

Sieg, my archer statement was not about BTH.
Doesnt have to be, you made a statement and hes the newb that wants archer duels. Even if it wasnt meant for him it still applys, wouldnt you agree?

S

Still Frame

Could care less actually remember I dont kiss up to everyone trying to get them to like me in fact I dislike most people here emensley.

However the laughter you think you hear may in fact be folks laughing at you every time you post a screenshot, what with your history and all.

Face it kid you will always be remembered as one of the simple minded that posted a picture on these very forums of himself using ittp's. I'll be sure of that. Cry all you want about it being a boring, lame, old arguement you cheated, you got caught, live with the consequences. You will always be suspect.
Yet i post screenies without anything illegal so i coldnt care less about your opinion of me. I'm such a suck up that i tell everyone exactly what i think of them and seldom take back anything i've said. Yes before i joined pwnt i did like you guys (except ssin, but nobody really likes her) Even while i was in uod, and i have said it in TDR vent. pwnt is one of the few guilds that wont just collapse. bc, tdr, pwnt, and xv have a strong foundation. uod tries but they have their ups and downs.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yet i post screenies without anything illegal so i coldnt care less about your opinion of me. I'm such a suck up that i tell everyone exactly what i think of them and seldom take back anything i've said. Yes before i joined pwnt i did like you guys (except ssin, but nobody really likes her) Even while i was in uod, and i have said it in TDR vent. pwnt is one of the few guilds that wont just collapse. bc, tdr, pwnt, and xv have a strong foundation. uod tries but they have their ups and downs.

What does any of this have to do with the topic Sieg? I see nothing about if you cant play a archer in this post at all, or any mention of archery.:popcorn:

S

Sunchicken

I beg to differ i think the world of ssin.
The one thing we all can agree on is that ever single on of bth's screenshots have his tool bar. With that being said i truely hope that all the others posting shots without their tool bars dont cheat. We will never know for sure. So in closing any screen shot posted withought a toolbar means jack shat to me. So dont bother up loading them because they are garbage with no true value.

I thought we agreed on this long ago

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should have just posted a funny joke.
Only reason you didnt think it was funny is you didnt like the outcome sweeping n mopping the floors.
I did say dirty joke and how much dirtier can you get than dirty floors.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't think it was funny because it wasn't funny.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't think it was funny because it wasn't funny.
Wasnt suppose to be funny in the first place was my way of saying to Sieg congrats on becoming an adult.
BTW Sieg this is off topic its all Lynks fault he made me do it

S

Still Frame

I beg to differ i think the world of ssin.
The one thing we all can agree on is that ever single on of bth's screenshots have his tool bar. With that being said i truely hope that all the others posting shots without their tool bars dont cheat. We will never know for sure. So in closing any screen shot posted withought a toolbar means jack shat to me. So dont bother up loading them because they are garbage with no true value.

I thought we agreed on this long ago
I'm sorry? i have auto hide on because i hate the look of the task bar always being up. I like it to come up when i get an IM or something so i actually notice it. My computer graphics are mostly set to low so it can run atleast half assed so if i get an im it doesnt flash. There have been plenty of times ive gotten ims and my taskbar has come up in screenshots. A few times ive been able to stop and actually though about showing it all. I'll bring up some older pics

May 6th, AFTER the incident with the itpp. AIM is closed because im not going to purposly lag myself at an oaks. I actually wasnt even in vent for that, and since i wasnt running any kind of program i wasnt in map. Theres my taskbar! happy now?

S

Still Frame

What does any of this have to do with the topic Sieg? I see nothing about if you cant play a archer in this post at all, or any mention of archery.:popcorn:
Its a reply to a crappy archer. Why would you call out my post before bths who is the one who changed the subject to me supposidly cheating? :) im sure there was no ill will behind that post but it is very funny to see how many people it takes to try and trap me lol

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure why they are posting on this thread anyways. Its not like we go to the home deco threads and spew our pvp trash talking.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a reply to a crappy archer. Why would you call out my post before bths who is the one who changed the subject to me supposidly cheating? :) im sure there was no ill will behind that post but it is very funny to see how many people it takes to try and trap me lol
Of course there is no ill will towards you or anyone on these boards. I was messing with you about the off topic not bth, but if it will make you feel better.
OMG!!!!! bth stay on topic
:cheerleader: go sieg go
that make you feel better

S

Still Frame

Of course there is no ill will towards you or anyone on these boards. I was messing with you about the off topic not bth, but if it will make you feel better.
OMG!!!!! bth stay on topic
:cheerleader: go sieg go
that make you feel better
The funny part is bth had nothing to say for his first statement that i explained all of. But he still doesnt seem to understand the print screen button and paint instead of uosu.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't it ironic that you are bashing the person who is standing next to you in most of those pictures and even talking via guildchat in the last one? I guess it's hard not to bash someone you haven't befriended on the shard tho huh?

S

Still Frame

Isn't it ironic that you are bashing the person who is standing next to you in most of those pictures and even talking via guildchat in the last one? I guess it's hard not to bash someone you haven't befriended on the shard tho huh?
Well let me give you an example. Malador was in bc for a very long time, how many people actually liked him? Just cuz i was in his guild doesnt mean i liked him or thought he was any less of a newb.

S

Sunchicken

The point that i was tryng to make wasnt directed at you or lynk or whoever else post screenies withought task bar. Its directed at anybody in general that uses screen shots to claim pvp ownage over anyone archer/dexxer/mage. If your gonna use them make them where they leave no doubt for speculation, or just dont post them because they are garbage with no real proof of doing anything with skill. If you like to post screenies and its so hard to pick up uo screen shot then by all means continue to post your garbage shots. There is no need to try to impress me because the only ones left in the game that could possibly impress me in anyway would be the gms if they acutally did their jobs and police against the cheats, hacks, scripts. If that were the case i might actually look at screen shots without toolbars and say wow.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe it or not, not everyone is out to impress you.

S

Sunchicken

I HOPE NOT because that sir would be creepy and youd probably fail. i was just using that statement to tie together two points. Sorry for the confusion.

Item insurance for the win

B

Black Betty

the only ones left in the game that could possibly impress me in anyway would be the gms if they acutally did their jobs and police against the cheats, hacks, scripts. If that were the case i might actually look at screen shots without toolbars and say wow.

While I do not have any screen shots of the deeds, I have personally paged on unattended miners that were both recalling to the same small plot in the middle of nowhere and placing in a box with an unreal weight in it and watched not only them being removed, but the box suddenly became quite light.

I hope that this helps a little even though I have no screen shot of it when it happened two weeks ago. I have gone back and checked and found it to remain very quiet.:thumbup:

F

FireCrazy

Well let me give you an example. Malador was in bc for a very long time, how many people actually liked him? Just cuz i was in his guild doesnt mean i liked him or thought he was any less of a newb.
Well let me give you an example. Sieg was in W-R for a short time, how many people actually liked him? Just cuzz he was in my guild doesnt mean I liked him either, or thought he was any less of a newb. :stir:

S

Still Frame

Well let me give you an example. Sieg was in W-R for a short time, how many people actually liked him? Just cuzz he was in my guild doesnt mean I liked him either, or thought he was any less of a newb. :stir:
PFT anyone on gl can claim that! :p u know u love me. But i guess this thread is also dead because there's no fight left in anyone

M

Malador

Awe my feelings are hurt. Well get this. I never even noticed you were a recruit.

S

Still Frame

Awe my feelings are hurt. Well get this. I never even noticed you were a recruit.
Am i hurt? I do remember u saying stuff before about how you were never on when i was a recruit though, what i do remember is i was still made a full member before all of the other recruits that came before me. I joined bc at the time when they would take the most worthless players like nine mile, iggy, old man zinn. Just because bc was afraid that $TC$ was coming to the shard. I never claimed to be good back then, i was a mediocre mage at the time and a half decent archer. What happened to me being on ignore?

ps. Thanks mal, my 200th post just wouldn't feel right if it wasnt smashing u on here for being...well i dont wanna break the rules so i'll leave it as you being yourself. Take it any way u want

Here we go, this will help explain my point about mal not thats its needed. But this is how u add on topic humor.

T

Thalidar

Well.. BC did take malador and Redstone.. Redstone I rest my case.

S

Still Frame

Nine mile, Iggy, Mystical Sypher. Can keep naming names...

T

Thalidar

brade... whos that again? Cyncial/Xandros were my main worries.

S

Still Frame

Client errors pretty good when he has a good connection. If he even still plays.

S

Still Frame

True, dante knows about 6 spells. Curse, poison, magic arrow, fireball, cure, heal

S

Still Frame

RedStone really did beat me and Dante IS a good mage in my opinion.
I'll agree with dante being good. Howd u die to redstone? lol curse, explode poison harm. What else does he know?