• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If u cant play an archer

• Thread starter Still Frame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Still Frame

If your red archer is completely worthless why would you make a blue dp necro dexer? This is a 1v1, Splin just popped out to say something to furys crying

This one is set up for scout/fury :) no refunds is out of the lime light. But he's calling me out at yew gate. Please stand by for next screenshots

F

FDAU

Wonders three things

Why is it cropped
Why post an obvious gank
I thought you played a red mage at yew gate

Carry on.

P

Preston

The fact that the red to blue ratio is usually 4 Blues + 1 or 2 Ubber Dragons to every 1 Red does not make this or any screenie like this impressive by any means what so ever. Where is the journal that shows u did all the work? As a matter of fact all I see that u did was cast a lightning bolt for the kill shot. Do so many people in this game have such low self esteem and self worth that they must stroke themselves by claiming ownage in what is an obvious gank/killshot ? Anyway Grats Sieg job well done u da man all that other **** u need to hear to make u feel like your life in UO is great.
This is not to say that had this been a huge long ass drawn out battle bragging rights would be well deserved.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Preston is just bitter and jealous because he lacks the ability to kill someone to have an opportunity to take/post a screenshot.

I'm entertained, keep them coming Still Frame.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not to say that had this been a huge long ass drawn out battle bragging rights would be well deserved.
As if any fight with any UOD member is long or drawn out. The only thing that temporarily draws out any UOD fight is the constant running and hiding.

S

Still Frame

The fact that the red to blue ratio is usually 4 Blues + 1 or 2 Ubber Dragons to every 1 Red does not make this or any screenie like this impressive by any means what so ever. Where is the journal that shows u did all the work? As a matter of fact all I see that u did was cast a lightning bolt for the kill shot. Do so many people in this game have such low self esteem and self worth that they must stroke themselves by claiming ownage in what is an obvious gank/killshot ? Anyway Grats Sieg job well done u da man all that other **** u need to hear to make u feel like your life in UO is great.
All i did was casting a lightning you say? Then where is "you are attacking fury" above my head? Why is he xfielded (seeing as most uod dont have resist, and he died so many times he gave up losing all his trap boxes) There are 2 of us on the screen, Splin just popped out at the end. You can tell because his name is showing and he has words above his head, isnt in war mode and i doubt he would miss a 0 dci dexer. But UOD would know about obvious ganks right? Should we ask shank about him and fury having a 1v1 in guard zone last night? Cuz he died and as usual cried about cheating.

Fury was mad he logged out infront of the pwnt house to save his hiryu and i was there on kadaj and killed him cuz he logged out on foot at 3/4 life. Then when i got ganked by 5 people (not complaining, stating a fact) he **** talked, i asked for a mage duel and fury said sure come back. So i came back on sieg and demanded my mage duel to hear the words "i dont have a mage" and every sentence after killing him the other 3-4 times was "f you sieg" "f your mage" "your an effing loser" Made my night :) and everyone in tdr had fun laughing at the helplessness of the red archers when scout asked for help

S

Still Frame

Wonders three things

Why is it cropped
Why post an obvious gank

Carry on.
1. I simply used print screen and put it in paint, i never redownloaded uosu.

2. My prior post explains how smart that one is, an obvious gank wouldnt have a red archer saying something out of war mode the second he died. Sorry, your just foolish.

3. I was on 2 of my reds last night, got bored of the necro and kadaj so i decided to get my karma back up from sieg being red from SOMEONES flag bug. So once i did that i didnt feel like transfering my suit over to the other sieg, i didnt even expect to fight cuz i was so laggy but he was just easy

Have a nice day :)

Sieg:3
BTH troll attempt: 0?

F

FDAU

Wonders three things

Why is it cropped
Why post an obvious gank

Carry on.
1. I simply used print screen and put it in paint, i never redownloaded uosu.

So really kid are you lying now or were you lying then?

Originally Posted by FDAU
While I agree Rumpy sounds like another BC cupcake, you sieg should maybe consider not mentioning cheating ever. Being an admited and "well known" cheater yourself
Originaly Posted by Seig
Seeing as how i have posted up to date screenshots since then with my task bar showing you really have nothing on me. Sorry you cant let go of your only argument against me, but you failed. My computer can barely run uo now let alone install the framework i would need and the program itself. Maybe log into uo some time and see just how fast i run? It's actually very pathetic that i still kill so many peolpe at such a low speed
Really pick a lie and stick with it quit changing your story to suite your needs.Lie more cupcake it amuses me to no end.

BTW if you respond to a "troll attemp" dosent that make it sucssful????

S

Still Frame

Really pick a lie and stick with it quit changing your story to suite your needs.

Where is my supposide lie in there? I never redownloaded uosu when i changed computers...wheres my lie? I said my computer can barely run uo, let alone adding on the framework and the other program being the one malador and i ran which wont be named.

Honestly, point out my lie? I'm not seeing one. I dont have uosu and i put it in paint.

Your a failure on these boards dude. Just give up. Your sad excuse for griefing and trolling is just pathetic and bad. Nice to know a grown man is upset over a barely 18 year old in a video game.

addition: Wait a minute i get why your getting so defensive in this thread. Because the topic fits you. "if you cant play an archer" I get it perfectly now :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now for my BTH impersonation:

"blah blah blah.... cupcake... blah blah blah.. sweetheart... blah blah blah... some other insult that Dr. Cox uses... blah blah blah... you cheat ... blah blah blah... i play an archer"

*bows*

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he Idolizes Betty with the cupcakes, darlings, sweethearts etc. Its very effeminine(im sure i spelled it wrong)

S

Still Frame

And now for my BTH impersonation:

"blah blah blah.... cupcake... blah blah blah.. sweetheart... blah blah blah... some other insult that Dr. Cox uses... blah blah blah... you cheat ... blah blah blah... i play an archer"

*bows*
My reply to lynks increadibly accurate bth quote:

You dont even actually play an archer!! Since u dont play at all newb!!!

M

Malador

Wonders three things

Why is it cropped
Why post an obvious gank

Carry on.
I dont usually read his posts cause I have him on ignore but you made me look.

I could care less why it is cropped - his business.
I could care less what char he did it on - again his business

What I want to know is why he even posted it. Was it a tough kill with the victom trapped in a field?

I realized my mistake and added this.

I withdraw my question. If I dont I will have to read more of his posts

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some archer on atlantic asked me to duel. I said duel on an archer? wtfmate.

S

Still Frame

I dont usually read his posts cause I have him on ignore but you made me look.

I could care less why it is cropped - his business.
I could care less what char he did it on - again his business

What I want to know is why he even posted it. Was it a tough kill with the victom trapped in a field?
No sir it wasnt, which is part of my point. He talked so much smack last night after dying so many times that i figured i would add insult to injury. Because he would never say good fight and admit that i was better. This thread got very fun with no refunds so i figured we might as well put someone else on the spot and atleast let the pvpers have some fun on the boards.

S

Still Frame

Some archer on atlantic asked me to duel. I said duel on an archer? wtfmate.
Hahah ty for that zyn, says alot about bth :) He always talk about dueling archers or something like that

T

Thalidar

His archer isnt even that great honestly.. Just a super runner mate.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we're talkin about BTHkiller, last time I fought him, he took me on a tour of yew. It was quite pleasent.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just didn't think archers dueled? Isn't the point of an archer to fight from a distance..

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW, the ratio of blues to reds at the gate is about 10 to 1 but I still thinks thats not bigger than the ratio of the number of guilds Sieg's been in to the number of career kills he has. I guess that why he felt the need to post a pic of this one.

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we're talkin about BTHkiller, last time I fought him, he took me on a tour of yew. It was quite pleasent.
He's just a poser, but I'm sure he'll be glad to tell you some exciting stories on the boards, complete with pictures of him and 7 guildies (with 3 rune beetles) killing the only other guy at the gate yelling "Im the juggernaut Biatch" lol. Because you know when the gate is empty PWNT rules the gate. heh heh

S

Still Frame

52 cold resist.... thanks for the tip sieg.

btw hello great lakes players
Have fun with your harm spam! Its an easy enough and ****ty tactic/combo if u can even call it that. Easy enough to break :) thats why i didnt worry about cold.

S

Still Frame

WOW, the ratio of blues to reds at the gate is about 10 to 1 but I still thinks thats not bigger than the ratio of the number of guilds Sieg's been in to the number of career kills he has. I guess that why he felt the need to post a pic of this one.
Care to say who you are? Your guild ratio to kills is the most random thing i've ever heard. Yes i've been in alot of guilds, but i also have an insane amount of kills from duels or when i run solo. Its not like gl has been my only shard either :) i ran solo on chessy for a long time.

S

Still Frame

His archer isnt even that great honestly.. Just a super runner mate.
He also stopped posting :( must have realized he was wrong about everything as usual. I was hoping after going out for the day and the movies last night he would have some kind of dr. cox comeback lined up for me. Maybe when i come back from work at 5? Dont leave me hangin bth :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have fun with your harm spam! Its an easy enough and ****ty tactic/combo if u can even call it that. Easy enough to break :) thats why i didnt worry about cold.
Next time I poison lock Sieg I'll know not to bother with lightning on the poison tick, but mindblast!

S

Still Frame

Next time I poison lock Sieg I'll know not to bother with lightning on the poison tick, but mindblast!
Hehe they'll do about the same. Mindblast is kinda a crappy spell unless your using it for a faster disrupt than explode. lightning will do about 14-15 mind blast will probably do about 22 but its easier to fizzle people with lightning

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe they'll do about the same. Mindblast is kinda a crappy spell unless your using it for a faster disrupt than explode. lightning will do about 14-15 mind blast will probably do about 22 but its easier to fizzle people with lightning

Yes, but i'm a spell casting ninja.

and f u sedric

S

Still Frame

haha if my plans fall through tonight after work i'll let you chase me around spamming mind blast and harm :) if not sometime tomorrow. Cold a pretty worthless resist theres only about 3 spells that do it (unless u count consecrate) and most ppl dont fight with 100% or even close cold weps so whats the point if u know how to disrupt people?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha if my plans fall through tonight after work i'll let you chase me around spamming mind blast and harm :) if not sometime tomorrow. Cold a pretty worthless resist theres only about 3 spells that do it (unless u count consecrate) and most ppl dont fight with 100% or even close cold weps so whats the point if u know how to disrupt people?
heavy hitting chiv archers, or any chiv concussion spammer.

If I had to pick one resist that I was low in it would be cold, but I'd still try to fix the suit.

S

Still Frame

heavy hitting chiv archers, or any chiv concussion spammer.

If I had to pick one resist that I was low in it would be cold, but I'd still try to fix the suit.
Trust me dude, when i actually sit down long enough to sell all my 120s and crap i'll buy some new armor. But the suits been working just fine for me anyways. Everyone plays necros so they always corpse and my cold goes right up :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trust me dude, when i actually sit down long enough to sell all my 120s and crap i'll buy some new armor. But the suits been working just fine for me anyways. Everyone plays necros so they always corpse and my cold goes right up :)
well i've burned about 18 barbed kits on just sleeves over the past 3 months, so I'm sure I can help you there.

F

FDAU

Really pick a lie and stick with it quit changing your story to suite your needs.

Where is my supposide lie in there? I never redownloaded uosu when i changed computers...wheres my lie? I said my computer can barely run uo, let alone adding on the framework and the other program being the one malador and i ran which wont be named.

Honestly, point out my lie? I'm not seeing one. I dont have uosu and i put it in paint.

Your a failure on these boards dude. Just give up. Your sad excuse for griefing and trolling is just pathetic and bad. Nice to know a grown man is upset over a barely 18 year old in a video game.

addition: Wait a minute i get why your getting so defensive in this thread. Because the topic fits you. "if you cant play an archer" I get it perfectly now :)
Let see you say you can post "legit' screen shots in one post and in the other you say you never downloaded the screenshot program..Which post are you lying in dumbass?

Gardenhose - dont you play an archer now to?

Lynk i remember that fight seems i was chasing you as much or more as you were chasing me especially when you ran out of mana. I do love revisionist history.

Thalidar - LOL thats all i can say. I have multiple screens of me faceplanting you SOLO so shhh.

Zynya - Hush darlin the pvpers are talking. Don't you have gossip to spread at the bank? Or a fight to pick with Lava?

It is good to see that TDR board warriors the same way it fights. Always with a gank. Ther's something to be said for consistency.

Seig if you haven't figured out Shameful Joy is FRED or Cialas yet your dumber than i thought. As for me not being able to play my archer Ive never turned down an offer to 1v1 anyone yet just let me know when, and quit your pancakes about "archer duels" you were the one that said I couldn't play mine, prove it.

Cheers

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk i remember that fight seems i was chasing you as much or more as you were chasing me especially when you ran out of mana. I do love revisionist history.
Then you clearly don't remember the fight.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes BtH, I have an archer, its a lame dice roll character that kills more players than kill me. A six year old could play the character and get kills. Dont try to make it sound as tho im an archer. I find that insulting and the fact is its just one of many different types of characters I have thats on the bottom of the list of characters I play.
Characters I play.

Karl VII- red necro mage 1502 murders
Denard-blue wrestlescribe mage(not the uberest but will do well against any legitimate player)
Gardenhose-dexer gimp that is in transition(pissesd off lots of peeps with that char) since he was hit with the nerf stick quite a while back(have never really updated the template to rule changes)had archery on him for doom for a while and cashed in when arties first started dropping like mad
Duke-red swords nox mage 700? murders, havent played much last couple years since i have 2 mages i like better ahead of him on the totem pole.
Rolo- no explanation needed, greatest thief ever and still manages to do ok despite being the most nerfed character class ever. Used as a scout mostly nowadays but will still rob you blind if your dumb enough to let him.
Flower-lame ass red archer that up until recently was my bard.Close to 100 murders.
For better or worse I play a wide variety of characters. Some better than other but I guarantee all are competent.

BTH please name off your characters other than BTH. When you do it will be clear that the only thing youve ever done is run, hide and take pot shots on a lil kids character.

M

Malador

He's just a poser, but I'm sure he'll be glad to tell you some exciting stories on the boards, complete with pictures of him and 7 guildies (with 3 rune beetles) killing the only other guy at the gate yelling "Im the juggernaut Biatch" lol. Because you know when the gate is empty PWNT rules the gate. heh heh

It is 5. They never have more than 5 and there is no way they ever gank 1 person. They always fight higher numbers. I think the correct number is 3x. Except BC. If they fight BC it is always 8 on 5.

D

Denzel of UOD

You all need to shut the **** up and just play the game.

F

FDAU

BTH please name off your characters other than BTH. When you do it will be clear that the only thing youve ever done is run, hide and take pot shots on a lil kids character.

Heres one and omg look who he's killing, solo i might point out after chasing you all the way from that one chicks IDOC. Also please note that the taskbar is showing and only legit programs are running. Perhaps a few of your guildmates can take pointers.

Next

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zynya - Hush darlin the pvpers are talking. Don't you have gossip to spread at the bank? Or a fight to pick with Lava?
It's Zynia, and my post wasn't directed at YOU! You should know better. As for gossip at the bank, no there's nothing good going on lately. I've been fishing. As for Lava, well, you can read that thread for yourself! But don't worry when I get riled up and upset, I make typo's too, so I'll let it slide! If I see this "dueling archer" again, I'll post a picture, he's pretty ugly and pathetic. Anddddd I can post in whichever thread I please.

HI KARL!!!!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please note that the taskbar is showing and only legit programs are running. Perhaps a few of your guildmates can take pointers.

One could say that about your guild. Three names come to my mind rather quickly.

B

Black Betty

If I see this "dueling archer" again, I'll post a picture, he's pretty ugly and pathetic. Anddddd I can post in whichever thread I please.
An Archer AND he has no fashion sense? Holy hell!

B

Black Betty

Rolo- no explanation needed, greatest thief ever and still manages to do ok despite being the most nerfed character class ever. Used as a scout mostly nowadays but will still rob you blind if your dumb enough to let him.

Those days were hysterical, though! Finishing a champ and then watching a scroll disappear from your backpack, especially a 120, can put you in a panic quick.

Damn sneaky....*mumbles profanities*

T

Thalidar

All i can say is in a duel between who was a better dexxer a while back ago at one of the tournaments, you got roxxed son by thalidar. Cry what you want bth but honestly im better in all forms. I got a better dexxer, my archer will smoke ya, my mage well shoot you got a mage bth? Atleast i try to play one... Step down scrub go back to tram where the bth belongs.

T

Thalidar

Btw i dont keep pics im not that petty. I know im decent so i dont have to rely upon pictures to make me feel good. Scrub...

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let see you say you can post "legit' screen shots in one post and in the other you say you never downloaded the screenshot program..Which post are you lying in dumbass?

Thalidar - LOL thats all i can say. I have multiple screens of me faceplanting you SOLO so shhh.

It is good to see that TDR board warriors the same way it fights. Always with a gank. Ther's something to be said for consistency.

Seig if you haven't figured out Shameful Joy is FRED or Cialas yet your dumber than i thought. As for me not being able to play my archer Ive never turned down an offer to 1v1 anyone yet just let me know when, and quit your pancakes about "archer duels" you were the one that said I couldn't play mine, prove it.

Cheers
Hmmmmmm...I wonder why I'm not on this list. Perhaps he remembers showing me all the points of interest in yew and not having of fun along the way.

I feel left out.

And yes Lynk....You ARE a spell casting ninja. Just not against me.

Sieg. The low harm would make a difference. Lets say we are dueling and in the course of me dumping on you, I hit you with 3 close range harms in my combos. Thats gonna be almost 20 extra points. Think of all the times you redlined someone where all you needed was to get a few lucky damage rolls.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yes Lynk....You ARE a spell casting ninja. Just not against me.
Eventually I will stop overcasting weaken in the midst of my poison lock, and then I will be a true ninja.

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Cheers
If I was Fred or Cialis, that would explain why neither is on your little list there Poser. Then we'd all have to be subjected to a 100 pics from them making you look like an ass, and proving your the Poser you are. Guess your learning.