• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If u cant play an archer

• Thread starter Still Frame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Still Frame

The fact that you equate your casting speed with being good says it all.
How thick headed are you? The fact that bc would let someone in that casted 1/5 since i was still fairly new to playing on a mage proves that bc would let anyone in a the time. Your point makes no sense and u should go back to trolling someone more dim witted than you. Heres my smiley face impersonation of mal :twak:

D

Damm Looter

WOW!! The game and the boards havn't changed a bit.

I havn't played since Feb. Is it worth coming back??

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW!! The game and the boards havn't changed a bit.

I havn't played since Feb. Is it worth coming back??
Only if you want to come and bank sit at WBB. According to Zynia there are "hot chicks" there.

M

Malador

How thick headed are you? The fact that bc would let someone in that casted 1/5 since i was still fairly new to playing on a mage proves that bc would let anyone in a the time. Your point makes no sense and u should go back to trolling someone more dim witted than you.
Obviously I am a far degree less thick headed than you. Unlike you I do not pick arguements with people only to resort to personal attacks simply because my lack of a decent argument has become obvious.

Throughout its history BC has recruited players with pvp skills that ranged from none to godly. They have also recruited players that ranged from just logged in for the first time to uber trammy.

When BC recruited you, that is if they recruited you, I feel certain the leaders fully understood your limitations and assumed that with the proper support you would develop in a decent member.

S

Still Frame

When BC recruited you, that is if they recruited you, I feel certain the leaders fully understood your limitations and assumed that with the proper support you would develop in a decent member.
I didnt become a decent player until i stopped being a meatshield. BC doesnt improve peoples skills, they let them sit there holding down a wither key and pretending they're good. When u join a small guild u learn how to pvp because you actually need to work to get **** done.

M

Malador

I didnt become a decent player until i stopped being a meatshield.
That is your fault not BC's. You were not in BC long enough to improve or advance your chars however many people are and they do improve. BC, and other guilds, provide the opportunity to aquire scrolls and much gold that many less active players would not have access too. A large guild also provides access to help with armor, weapons and char templates. Further they provide the opportunity to practice with and receive advice from other established and successful pvpers. You just do not stick with it long enough to get this from any guild you join.

I wont deny that being a loner or joining a small group doesnt increase your ability to stay alive but today killing people mostly just requires good equipment unless your a mage. Being in a large guild offers more change to aquire good equipment. If your a mage either context offers opportunities to improve.

You have become better because you have played longer. You would have improved through practice either way.

If however you want to insist that standing in the guard zone at the yew gate critequing other pvpers is improving your game have fun I have said all there is to reasonable say about it to you.

S

Still Frame

That is your fault not BC's. You were not in BC long enough to improve or advance your chars however many people are and they do improve. BC, and other guilds, provide the opportunity to aquire scrolls and much gold that many less active players would not have access too. A large guild also provides access to help with armor, weapons and char templates. Further they provide the opportunity to practice with and receive advice from other established and successful pvpers. You just do not stick with it long enough to get this from any guild you join.

I wont deny that being a loner or joining a small group doesnt increase your ability to stay alive but today killing people mostly just requires good equipment unless your a mage. Being in a large guild offers more change to aquire good equipment. If your a mage either context offers opportunities to improve.

You have become better because you have played longer. You would have improved through practice either way.

If however you want to insist that standing in the guard zone at the yew gate critequing other pvpers is improving your game have fun I have said all there is to reasonable say about it to you.
I'm not gonna deny most of that, but scrolls and equipment dont make you a good player. As far as me never staying with a guild long enough to learn from them u might be right but ive been pvping since i was 15-16 and have learned most things on my own.

But you are right, i improved on a mage when i spent alot of time with chrissy or running solo on chessy with still frame. Dueling is how mages become good as far as kills go. Field fighting is a different tactic that i did learn from bc and failure after failure of commanding guilds like D!E and a few times UOD. With D!E i was inexperienced but learned quick.

But the truth is when u have to think for yourself in a small guild and know where to field and when to push you become a better player. Any guild with 30+ players majority on mages they can just push with 10 people withering and it doesnt really take skill to get kills, just numbers.

T

Thalidar

ahh siege that is the basic argument weve been saying about bc since the time began.. #'s Vs Skill..

M

Malador

Not very many of them are any good at all.. Just saying.
I am sorry thal, I cannot agree. I am in that small guild now. I am not claiming leetness or anything but the guys I fight with are above average. When we fight BC it is a good fight.

BC might be full of lots of totally unskilled players but of the 15-20 that log in most nights I would say more than half are above average pvpers and 1-2 are really decent.

T

Thalidar

I tend to disagree most that I fight are less then decent pvpers.. I cant really say much other then only a couple really take me down solo.

M

Malador

I tend to disagree most that I fight are less then decent pvpers.. I cant really say much other then only a couple really take me down solo.
I am not criticising but it might simply be a matter of where you hang and which BC frequent that area.

Using this as a standard to judge I am way more likely to die to any two or more BC than I am to almost any other guilds gank squad. At least in a honest field fight. Being fielded in and killed with pf is not really a fight.

Also we might be looking at this from fundementally different points of view. I dont duel. I will fight 1 v 1 but only if I find you or you find me in the field. I guess what I mean is it is always a field fight for me so anything goes. I think with you it might be more about skill 1 v 1.