• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Ideal Mage-Archer Hybrid Legendary Jewls

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U are delusional, I sent even my skills to the judge and he was laughting at u. I put meditation , u die and don't pay. U are clueless

InfernO will come to get you

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
U are delusional, I sent even my skills to the judge and he was laughting at u. I put meditation , u die and don't pay. U are clueless

No I told u no gold if u change your temp! U had poisoning too! End of story. U changed your temp. Stop the bs MATCH ONE WE DRAW! U are not amazing player! Can't even beat me! In fair fight! End of story u should be ashamed of yourself for Mekong fun of everyone get back on muchi muchi which is icecasts temp!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even yours! If u were a u good u would have had med on your temp to start with! Like a little kid that can't win gos and changes his temp around lol wow! That's why bets were off. U want to fight again fair no pots no poison I'll add med. and will go again!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was not ready on that char , u made me switch templates because u did not want me to use my tank mage ( same template u usually play) , I simply put meditation to be able to have some mana cuz my suit has v low mr. U did not pay up cuz I had meditation. U are the worst liar in game

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I was not ready on that char , u made me switch templates because u did not want me to use my tank mage ( same template u usually play) , I simply put meditation to be able to have some mana cuz my suit has v low mr. U did not pay up cuz I had meditation. U are the worst liar in game

U knew a flat before the fight no dexter Mage then an hour held before the fight no dexter Mage. So what do u do bring dexter Mage. Blaze just fight again I'll bring med np! Not a big deal. I feel I could not use pots so I had 100 skill in alc! Wasted! That makes no sense why would I be do dumb to pay after I told u before the match and the brokers no gold on this bc u changed your temp! So u had 720 useable skill. I had 620 useable skill. Not a fair fight hence no bets were on. But when we had a fair fight u did not win ! I'm really sick of your talking smack n cheating just prove it already!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll drop alc for med end of story

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U are deffo delusional. U cry abt med.... Funny tbh and u have dp .... And die anyway and u don't pay

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
U are deffo delusional. U cry abt med.... Funny tbh and u have dp .... And die anyway and u don't pay

I had DP and the one fair match we had u keep trying not to bring up was a DRAW! U are not a amazing player! Or I am just as good as u on a Mage. Maybe we should test other toons next ! Like archers

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U are crazy, u wanted to play on parry mages and u come without parry but u had dp and pots and a 10 bil suit with 20+ mr. I put meditation in order not to finish my mana at once and standing there to watch u playing like a dog. You died within 2 minutes just because my poisons gets automatically cured cuz u have POISONING . You cannot have poisoning in a pure mage fight no pots. I let u have it cuz u are a dog. U cry cuz I had meditation. All the shard laughs at u, u don't even pay up 250 millions!!!! 250 mil is nothing, u are a joke

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
U are crazy, u wanted to play on parry mages and u come without parry but u had dp and pots and a 10 bil suit with 20+ mr. I put meditation in order not to finish my mana at once and standing there to watch u playing like a dog. You died within 2 minutes just because my poisons gets automatically cured cuz u have POISONING . You cannot have poisoning in a pure mage fight no pots. I let u have it cuz u are a dog. U cry cuz I had meditation. All the shard laughs at u, u don't even pay up 250 millions!!!! 250 mil is nothing, u are a joke

Look enough is enough show your skills help set rules and stop crying me a river! I'm not opposed to owning u again like match 1 is we both have the same temp. Let's do mages again. I'll even give my gold to a broker as long as u keep things fair. Then will do archers after! UO Olympics!!!! Show your skill! Anyone else like to fight blazing please contact me ! Is 250 millz per match! U can pick archer or Mage dual bring med! Btw

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U are braindead. Let's bet 1 bil and when u lose u add the 250 mil u owe me

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll broker it.... and you both can give me the gold you guys are silly not using me in the first place or any broker! .... come on BF lets make this legit and you can pay this time.... I'll even add to the pot and give you 500m , to beat Inferno 2 out of 3....

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Mage dual I think is both having poison is a good thing like match 2! Helps one of us win. I will bring led this time. Btw then match 2 archers! Match 3 swords or fencing 4 archer Mage. This is all old school toons! Build to battle in this format. Brokers will hold the gold with judges if u try anymore trick then u automatically lose. We will both have the same skills so it is as fair as possible so we don't have to hear or disagree on anything!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I'll broker it.... and you both can give me the gold you guys are silly not using me in the first place or any broker! .... come on BF lets make this legit and you can pay this time.... I'll even add to the pot and give you 500m , to beat Inferno 2 out of 3....
I feel great about that. Blaze please let us know is soul is good for this and we will have him make sure there is no cheating. We will use Skype share screen to show our skills before the match and backpacks. To make sure it's fair.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel great about that. Blaze please let us know is soul is good for this and we will have him make sure there is no cheating. We will use Skype share screen to show our skills before the match and backpacks. To make sure it's fair.
Am I good for 500m ? Lol

I'll be home tonight after i get done with my dads doctors if you guys are trying to do it today. If not let me know a head a time what you guys arrange etc...

FIGHT NIGHT!!!!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed

I told u u can't change your whole temp in between the matches ! Or the bets were off. U made your choice. Enough of the child talk. Are u going to fight in the UO Olympics? 4 matches rules have already been made. Soul is offering 500 mill on top! If I win 2 out of the 4 matches

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whole template ? I have put MEDITATION are you crazy? haha, everyone was laughting at you ,you're a clown

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I told u u can't change your whole temp in between the matches ! Or the bets were off. U made your choice. Enough of the child talk. Are u going to fight in the UO Olympics? 4 matches rules have already been made. Soul is offering 500 mill on top! If I win 2 out of the 4 matches
No I offered 2 out of 3 actually learn to read lol, and maybe you'll follow the rules. Non the less I am good for it. I just want a good laugh at who ever loses well worth the 500m! Keep me updated talk to guys later. Gotta do my wheel chair exercises and off to the doctors!

One Love!

-SW

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Am I good for 500m ? Lol

I'll be home tonight after i get done with my dads doctors if you guys are trying to do it today. If not let me know a head a time what you guys arrange etc...

FIGHT NIGHT!!!!
I don't think I'll have all 4 toons ready by tonight but we can go Mage then Mage archer tonight. I think blaze could play those too to. Will set the rules later no spell weaving buffs extra same toons. Same skills

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
The only pots that we can have on us is refresh str and agility pots! Bc most toons need that to fight fair. resetting the stats dosent make sense.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
No I offered 2 out of 3 actually learn to read lol, and maybe you'll follow the rules. Non the less I am good for it. I just want a good laugh at who ever loses well worth the 500m! Keep me updated talk to guys later. Gotta do my wheel chair exercises and off to the doctors!

One Love!

-SW
Ok 2 out of 3. Archers Mage archer and mages is my 3 pics that's old school. Archers no poisoning mages will both have poising since u can cast to remove it.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok 2 out of 3. Archers Mage archer and mages is my 3 pics that's old school. Archers no poisoning mages will both have poising since u can cast to remove it.
Whatever you too agree on, you guys hash it out and give each other a care bear hug and kiss on the cheek afterwards like true Italians.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pure mage, no poisoning, no pots. I set arena rules to no pots so no u can't chug anything kid. 500 mils per fight. Best out of 3.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I've never seen anyone complain about meditation before lol...That's new
No he added it after he draw the first fight it was a best of 4. And he added it. After the first match I told him don't change his temp and he went to change it up basicky. If he had med to start he would have won most likely the first match bc him having 120 med and me not is very hard to deal with

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rofl, continue complaining about meditation , u make a joke of yourself

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Rofl, continue complaining about meditation , u make a joke of yourself

U changed your temp med is fine. I had 35 med. but u should have told me so I could have went to 120 like u everyone is saying same skills same suit. So clearly the jokes on u bc u draw match one and litterlty we all have to tell u to fight fair a million times and repeat ourselves 100 times until u finnally move on to the next topic