• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Ideal Mage-Archer Hybrid Legendary Jewls

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
1 bil when u die and I will

InfernO will come to get you
Dose anyone else agree 1 bill is a cop out? Just to pitty you I'll go 250 mill. But asking for one bill is like saying I won't fight u bc no one would be that dumb to bet that much. Really I just want to fight for respect. !

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone fights for a bil. You msged my buddies on icq that I suck but I already killed u and trevor 1vs2 ( on a requested fight) and 1vs1 with a ****tie temp

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Everyone fights for a bil. You msged my buddies on icq that I suck but I already killed u and trevor 1vs2 ( on a requested fight) and 1vs1 with a ****tie temp

No all your buddies bring u up that I suck and u told them that. So I tell them that u can't play any other toon other then muchi that can't kill alone and or die. So that led me to a 1v1. Blaze vs Best for Respect Mage dual. End of story 250 mill is more then enough. If u don't fight then all knows its bc u can't play a staple toon like a Mage or dexter. I think u not fighting me speaks for itself. Any one else in the game would happily

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You forget to mention I killed u when u had your archer mage with a 10 bil suit and me on a 300 mil suit ez mage parry. You forget to mention I killed u and trevor 1vs2 when u both asked me to fight u. So now you talk **** to me, I say 1 bil duel, you waste gold here and there, make my time worth please. 1 billion , or just go hide in a corner

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will fight u 1vs1 1 bil gold or the bracelet u bought from icecast, up to u

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
You forget to mention I killed u when u had your archer mage with a 10 bil suit and me on a 300 mil suit ez mage parry. You forget to mention I killed u and trevor 1vs2 when u both asked me to fight u. So now you talk **** to me, I say 1 bil duel, you waste gold here and there, make my time worth please. 1 billion , or just go hide in a corner

The archer Mage helped me learn to stay alive. You did not kill me. Now that I switched to having parry I started killing a lot! Im offering u a Mage dual. No archer Mage that is a completely useless toon. That I was at a huge handicap with. So it's a fair fight. Mage vs Mage 250 mill. If u would like. I will battle u 4 times so it equivalent to 1 bill if u win all 4. But please don't bring up that u had OP holy fist hitting for 47 damage or that u could not kill me on my archer Mage. Bc that just makes u look bad. If u want a pure skill fight go Mage vs Mage

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Blazing I find it really funny that u only play muchi bc having a toon that can't die and can't kill unless others are helping u says a lot. 1 u can't live like we do with toons that will kill on there own. More power less defense like a dexxer. 2 u spend so much time on all these websites trying to prove to everyone that u are the best at pvp 3 u only kill noobs with help! And making fun of them after trying to seem like u are the best. 4 anyone who dose not play when its you plus help vs 2 good players seems like they are avoiding a possible death. I'm sure anyone who has max suits like u with a strong team carrying u could brag that they beat noobs. But run when the going gets tough then it would seem like u never die however I've seen u die even with muchi and always with a dexxer of Mage always! When the other good players like me even on a archer Mage bad toon don't die easily. The. When u die u say u dropped connection or its someone else's fault. 5 I would hope u are a good player after u dedicated most of your life to this game but I see no proof u are one of the best but I do see this huge illusion that u are this great player. 6 fight me for respect I win I'm better then u ! I'm sure everyone would agree if your so good 4 fights at 250 mill per fight is more then enough to play a fair fight with a toon that should kill like a Mage with good defense don't get me wrong its no spell weaving chiv bush parry with 10 items to keep u alive on top of it. 7 anyone good can kill anyone on there own and fights any fight dose not need to run and hide bc they know they will most likely lose. I think everyone is wanting us to fight and I will post that win on hot forms ! Lol 8 u can't handel dying and bc of that u will never learn

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would almost like to see this fight more than Mayweather vs McGregor :lick:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bestcake.jpg
The archer Mage helped me learn to stay alive. You did not kill me. Now that I switched to having parry I started killing a lot! Im offering u a Mage dual. No archer Mage that is a completely useless toon. That I was at a huge handicap with. So it's a fair fight. Mage vs Mage 250 mill. If u would like. I will battle u 4 times so it equivalent to 1 bill if u win all 4. But please don't bring up that u had OP holy fist hitting for 47 damage or that u could not kill me on my archer Mage. Bc that just makes u look bad. If u want a pure skill fight go Mage vs Mage
so you say I was playing not a parry mage here? let's put some bets down? I bet 20 bils and my accounts I killed you here with a parry mage !!! what do you bet Best liar?

I will fight you with my archer mage since you claim that archer mage is a bad char!!! maybe you're just a headless chicken pvper?

Are you on now? let's go for it ?

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 fights for 250 mils lol I will do them, let's go for it ? icq me now hahaha I am gonna destroy you rofl and make you quit uo

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I killed you and Trevor 1vs2 upon request, you chose the location ( moonglow gate)... then you say I cannot kill anyone 1vs1? but I killed you both 1vs2 rofl.... isn't it illogical?

You say I never killed you with a simple parry mage but it's clearly a huge lie, so Should I remove my banana logo from there ? how much do you bet I killed you already with a parry mage???

I bet 20 bils and my accounts!!! how much do you bet? rofl

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look I already icqed you , you're online, let's do these 4 fights right now.

C'mon , I need to get some free gold

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah I will record all the kills I do on you, post them on youtube, and everywhere possible, be ready, I won't keep the promise I made to trevor when I killed you both, the videos will be released, edited everywhere,you'll be uo jester

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Ah I will record all the kills I do on you, post them on youtube, and everywhere possible, be ready, I won't keep the promise I made to trevor when I killed you both, the videos will be released, edited everywhere,you'll be uo jester
I was not a factor when me n T went 1v2 holy fist was still hitting for 47 damage! Back to my point and please if u beat me now fair n square Mage dual by all means post them ! We will fight after work

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
BF didn't pay up the 250 mils.... what else can I say? liar liar pants on fire. :owned::facepalm: View attachment 49057
Now we all know the truth !!! U could not kill me as I always say match one. then I told u 10 times that if u try to change your skills around that's cheating and I want no part in the betting or match. U waited as I said it 10 times then left. All of a sudden u come back with 120 med skill!!!!!!!!!! I tell u again I don't want to fight bc that's cheating u changed your whole temp just to beat me. After the first fight. U said well let's just fight extra extra so I said fine. The brokers asked me for 250 mill. I said no gold bc blaze changed his temp! And we went fought and of corse blaze dropped party wrestling for 120 med 80 poisoning 100 scribe extra and used pots when we said no pots! He used super nova and con flags! I will gladly fight him again if its fair and now u all see he is no god at this game just a cheater tickster that can't win on his own!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
In my eyes a life long player such as blaze should have killed me in match one! It was a fair fight. But he could not. For a newer player to not die means he is not this great pro that is the best over everyone. And I was on the offence the entire time! I had 35 med I will admit. But that was my temp I'm not sure what he had on his. Mind u that we had to argue for over an hour to get him not to play his Mage archer. Yet another trick but yeah we could not kill each other hence I am just as good at him playing the same similar skill temp!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have poisoning, if I have meditation am I cheating?

You are clearly not a man of your word, I should have had the judge take the money from you first. My mistake.

are u crazy ?? you cannot use pots in arena when it's set to NO POTS!!!!

the animation of arena when you die it's not a supernova...you're clearly delusional.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have poisoning and I have meditation....

ok so I am cheating, no pots ( set in the arena rules) , you misunderstand the animation of arena when you die for a supernova.... you've problems darling.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I did not change my temp. I always have poisoning ! U could not win match one. And changed your temp end of story I told u all bets were off if u did that. And u did it anyways. I even told the brokers no gold! Bc u changed your temp. No honner on that Blazing none!

I will fight u for 250 mill tomorrow if I have med trained by then if not the day after. U can have med. I'll drop poisoning we will have the same temp. I'll get med. extra I'll give my 250 mill to a broker we both trust. This will be another fair fight and u still won't be able to beat me! Just like match one.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you understand that you fight with poisoning and I have meditation....and you complain cuz I have meditation!!!!!!!!! I don't complain cuz you have poisoning....you're crazy , you don't pay cuz you cry about meditation, it's the first time I see this in all my life tbh. I should complain cuz you have poisoning rofl not viceversa!!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Do you understand that you fight with poisoning and I have meditation....and you complain cuz I have meditation!!!!!!!!! I don't complain cuz you have poisoning....you're crazy , you don't pay cuz you cry about meditation, it's the first time I see this in all my life tbh. I should complain cuz you have poisoning rofl not viceversa!!
Well u had poisoning to the 2nd match. That's why u kept poising me and I felt it big time compaired to the first match so just fight again what's the big deal? I'll get med ?

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had no poisoning.... I am not you , you were curing my poisons thanks to your skill not even doing an nox, funny tbh . I didn't cry about that, I had to go plane dmg to kill you , you have no clue of game mechanics.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I think u take the cake for immaturity! Who changes there temp just to beat me after the first match u could not win when it was a fair fight? Lol like really are u 13? U knew all bets were off if u changed your temp I told u and the brokers that 20 times at least 10 before and 10 after the change. So really let me get med and will have firmer rules then will fight again

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I had no poisoning.... I am not you , you were curing my poisons thanks to your skill not even doing an nox, funny tbh . I didn't cry about that, I had to go plane dmg to kill you , you have no clue of game mechanics.
Post the whole video I castes in nox the every time and match one u never castes poison so u added poison for match 2 !

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in the arena with my tank mage and you wanted me to change toons , so I went to take my parry mage and you had pots and nox , I had no mana, I put meditation and killed you .

U cry about cheats ( having MEDITATION ) while you have POISONING for a pure mage fight ( no pots). Nothing to add, you're delusional.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I was in the arena with my tank mage and you wanted me to change toons , so I went to take my parry mage and you had pots and nox , I had no mana, I put meditation and killed you .

U cry about cheats ( having MEDITATION ) while you have POISONING for a pure mage fight ( no pots). Nothing to add, you're delusional.
Having med is completely fine! But when u change temps! That's a cop out can't win with one temp so u go and change it for another? That u knew would have an advantage over me? Really that is cheating. Fight fair or don't waste my time. I told u the 2nd fight was to fight but Kent nothing bc u changed temps. Post that video!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no mana to fight , you wanted me to pure mage fight and you had poisoning!!! I didn't mind but sorry I need meditation to fight like that, you clearly have issues and you don't keep your word.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed

Do t believe the hype! We spoke before and set rules no dexter mages. It's even in the earlier threads. U come in a bird form or something with a archer Mage which the magic short now helps u a lot and that's not Mage vs Mage. Have some respect and fight fair! No one here is saying changing toons mid way is fair! I never agreed to anything. The only truth is match one you could not beat me in a Mage dual! Hence u are no better then me! U put on a big show to everyone the truth is u call everyone else names too. U are no better then me at Mage duals! We draw match one the only fair match that u followed all the rules!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was polymorphed into a chicken and what? it doesn't change my template, you don't understand.

You use pots and nox in a pure mage duel , it's not a pure mage duel!!! IF YOU FIGHT NO POTS ITS A PURE MAGE DUEL , WAKE UP

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I was polymorphed into a chicken and what? it doesn't change my template, you don't understand.

You use pots and nox in a pure mage duel , it's not a pure mage duel!!! IF YOU FIGHT NO POTS ITS A PURE MAGE DUEL , WAKE UP
U used pots too!!!!! Look u want to dual again that's fine but clearly I'll have to bring med and me n u need to agree on the rules before hand. Bc u can't change your temps mutable times until u finally win

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot use pots cuz we set for no pots as it should have done. U wanted to pure mage, I let u have poisoning on and u don't pay up cuz I have meditation. U clearly are a joke

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I cannot use pots cuz we set for no pots as it should have done. U wanted to pure mage, I let u have poisoning on and u don't pay up cuz I have meditation. U clearly are a joke

No I told u no gold if u change your temp! U had poisoning too! End of story. U changed your temp. Stop the bs MATCH ONE WE DRAW! U are not amazing player! Can't even beat me! In fair fight! End of story u should be ashamed of yourself for Mekong fun of everyone get back on muchi muchi which is icecasts temp!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even yours! If u were a u good u would have had med on your temp to start with! Like a little kid that can't win gos and changes his temp around lol wow! That's why bets were off. U want to fight again fair no pots no poison I'll add med. and will go again!