• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I too hate to see what this Drama do to Siege

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I and TDO had made some choices the last weeks and I know many believe I must be crazy.

I did no mistake, nothing went wrong with me, I do not rage

About HI-5. How many of you know them, I mean really know them, not just the rumors about them.

It's like standing in town in old days, hear all the rumors about this bad PK's that will kill you the moment you step out of town, dry loot you, pee on your corpses, res kill you and so on.
You believe all the horror stories and tell them to the next one who dare think about leaving town.

Never heard the story Hans Christian Andersen : It's Quite True! about the feather that become 5 chickens?
I never stayed in town in old days, I walked outside, and guess what, all the rumors was lies, I could easy survive outside town, I was not res killed over and over.

Your guys keep building stories about this HI-5, you don't know them at all. They are not as bad as you make them, they are not here to ruin the shard. They are not worse than any other red guild we had in the past. Yes they are a challenge, accept the challenge. Get a guild as KSS up running again, help them get started and you will have a Anti Guild who will give HI-5 what they ask for, someone to fight. I'm sure the looting issue can be solved, not to no looting at all but to a level all can live with.

I and TDO did not changes, we are still the same, TDO's rules are still the same, Cheating and Unattended macroing etc is still not allowed in TDO and will never be.

I know most believe I'm crazy but I do what I do to help young PvP'ers, not just young PK's. For years, young PvP'ers and PK guilds failed to survive on Siege. It's very expensive to become a PvP'ers on Siege, no matter if the young guy want to be an anti PK like we had in KSS in the past or be a RP PK, a VvV PK or even a nasty PK.

The alliance I made with HI-5 is to fix this problem. The Crafters and PvM'ers will survive just fine, they really do not die a lot, they are good to survive here, they do not have to pay to learn to PvP like young PvP'ers do.
Edited: The Alliance between TDO and HI-5 is dropped again, we are now back to be Allied FYOU

- Each guild in the alliance have it's own rules and playstyle.

- The alliance will do PvM hunts together.

- The alliance will help young PvP'er and PvP guilds settle and learn to survive here.

- The alliance will try to support each guild with crafting and intern trading.

- The guilds in the alliance will support young players and guilds with an attitude, that fit Siege, that include crafters and PvM'ers who will support the whole community and can handle the risk on Siege but not the ones who try to make Siege to Trammel.

- The alliance will not PvP side by side, if their enemy, PvP style and rules are different.

Why did we do it?
As we lost half of our members, we are now to few to do PvM hunts, and we are not welcome in Docs or GILs hunt, it would also be awkward, as we would not be attacked but would feel we needed to choose side.

Do that make us cheaters, "Ass-PK's" you name it? Sure not, TDO and I do not changes at all, only the color between the 2 guilds did changes. Cheating was never allowed in TDO and will never be.

Why then allie them? It make things easier, they do not kill us with a mistake and we can better get info about hunt or invite them.
It allow us to protect young players like we always did with NEW, NEW., NEW2
About trading, TDO don't ban people from our vendors and we always help where we can so no changes here.

Posted on our Forum to clear the rules for this alliance:
Edited, deleted as the alliance is dropped again.

You can all hate me but I had seen so many PvP'ers fail to make it on Siege. Crafters and PvM'ers survive well, but young PvP'ers, who try to make it on Siege can't afford the cost of learning to PvP, they need help.

Sure more PvP'ers, special the red ones will make it harder for the PvM'ers, but maybe it is time to wake up guilds like KSS, was working as a great anti PK guild with respect for their enemies.

Now about looting, if someone dislike you, you get looted way more than if they like you.

Now you know where I and TDO stand before you go on aid the fire and build more rumors.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You folks can spout your **** all you want Freja, have fun talking to yourselves here.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the understanding :/

It's not really about having fun, this madness is not fun at all.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About HI-5. How many of you know them, I mean really know them, not just the rumors about them.
Does reading all the nonsense they post/posted on this forum count as knowing them? It certainly speaks to how they want to be viewed and treated. Why are you so keen on getting everyone to love them? Why can't you just let people have their own opinion about it? You are not helping the drama stop.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freja you and I have often disagreed on things. If your having fun I believe you should do your thing. No judgement from me. I have my problems with people here and there on the shard, but I respect their right to have a different opinion. I do not have a problem with HI5 as of yet. I do see new names popping up in general chat and that's a good thing. I think it is good for the shard to have a common foe. Having said that people I like and have known for sometime are being harassed, for this alone I will stand with them against the harassers. To each their own.

I am no better, no worse then anyone else on Siege, but as human beings we can easily get wrapped up in our feelings and bring it into the pixel world. Been there done that, time to move on.

Peace,
Baby Doll

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because they are not letting me have my opinion about them.
OMG are you for real, what are you a slave or is your head so empty that people can make you do things they want you to do. You talk about all the DRAMA on Siege and here and here you are yet again posting about it or did THEY make you do it.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This thread too will get locked once Merlin determines it is not conducive to community building. :rolleyes:
That's ok, I was not trying to start a debat, just give some info about where we (TDO) stand

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are all bad people. Stop shoving your opinions down Freja's throat.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL This whole thread is worthless and only proves that the NEW SIEGE players could care less what people think of them and calling me a TROLL is so funny, like you really think I care what you think or that your petty attempt to get under my skin bothers me, it is people like you and others that think belittling people is a good thing and we wounder why people leave UO. Why don't you try helping people learn to play UO or do you just derive so much pleasure in trying to be the bully of the school yard.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because they are not letting me have my opinion about them.
How's that? You clearly have an opinion about it, which you act upon, and voice daily, so that obviously isn't true. You like them. Fine. Many others don't and don't like people who support them. Also fine.

Instead of trying to change everyone's mind about these peeps, just deal with the repercussions of the scenario you chose to put yourself into. I get why you chose to do what you did, but you have to be crazy to not expect any blowback. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
How's that? You clearly have an opinion about it, which you act upon, and voice daily, so that obviously isn't true. You like them. Fine. Many others don't and don't like people who support them. Also fine.
That's fine, that's why I made this post, to tell where I stand. I respect I and TDO stand very much alone in that. That's ok.

I get why you chose to do what you did, but you have to be crazy to not expect any blowback. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Yes I had my reasons for making the choice I did, however, I'm not going to changes what TDO stand for and I'm not going to give up help young player like I had done for years with the NEW guilds. I always had support from both the evil guilds and the good guilds on the shard. If I now only have the support from the evil guilds, then I will have to move on from there.

„A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.“

I'm happy I do have several true friends.:heart:, sadly there also was some I thought was friends :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uvtha stop trying to force your narrow minded view onto other people.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
.Freja been there for me since I started here on Siege I won't walk out on her even if I do or not agree with her choices true friends don't leave one other they stick together no matter what.HI-5 I can't say anything about the way they act, or what they do in the game I been one who standing up for anyones playstyle good, bad, or over the top really bad. I don't pay for their accounts so I cannot tell them how to act just like I can't say how any of you act.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back when Michelle played on Great Lakes, she played with MANY players who used underhanded tactics and used things that would likely get players banned. I'm not sure we can take much stock in her opinions.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Back when Michelle played on Great Lakes, she played with MANY players who used underhanded tactics and used things that would likely get players banned. I'm not sure we can take much stock in her opinions.
I'm sure I did play with many players who used underhanded tactics, and used things likely to get players banned when your in a guild you don't who uses what.Unless that person who posts pics using such things on the boards I'm sure you yourself can relate to posting those kinda pics.
Welcome to Siege, and the tdo* alliance.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks Sprite Full.

I was just told of Hoffs, that TDO is not welcome to the Auction. I'm so sad.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes, Lynk, pls share with us why your pics was removed from Stratics.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Otto destroyed KSS? Thats not how I remember it.

2. Large PvP guilds such as KSS, VmP and others didnt fail. They moved on to much more active pre-aos servers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Super good to have people who don't play UO comment. Valuable feedback and perspective.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Super good to have people who don't play UO comment. Valuable feedback and perspective.
Who said I don't play uo? You wouldn't last 15 mins where I play uo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freja,

You always look for the best in people, help those who need it and give people a chance long after everyone has written them off.

There might not be anyone on Siege or in game with a bigger heart.

I understand you are hurt, and feel the shard is turning its back on you for supporting Hi-5.

I want you to know you are loved by many, and have respect from long time players as well as the new. Those who play the good side and the not so good.

The actions people are taking against you are not personally directed at you. Its directed at anyone willing to aid and support Hi-5 who is making fake guilds, imitation characters to con, gank and loot people even join message boards pretending to be someone else. And that is just scratching the surface of the things that have been going on.

I am sure almost everyone would be winning to work with Hi-5 if the shenanigans stopped but that is in essence who they are. That is not saying all the players are like that, only that all the players in the guild and alliance are willing to accept it and turn a blind eye to it happening.

You are also the first face people coming to Siege see, the first to help people get started and learn how to play here..... I don't think anyone wants new, returning players or people coming from Prodo to see your allies in Hi-5 and think well I guess that's how people play and conduct themselves on Siege.

This isn't what you likely want to hear but I think maybe tough love. TDO holds its members to the highest standards (and it may be hard to find evil and pvp guilds who conduct themselves in the same way) and not cozying up to these types might cause issues with your young players being killed and driven off.... but I guarantee if you lean away from this sort of guild, others guilds will lean in to help you. Guilds that share a common style of respect and fair play.

I like players in Hi-5 but for ethical reasons can't work with them and rp reasons I can't as well. I am sure they understand and I understand why they work the way they do. We all have to choose our path and take responsibility and accept the consequences of that path.

I feel your path right now is a hard one and even though I can't walk it with you, I am still your friend as are many. If the path is causing you so much trouble, it might be because its not the right one.

Meet with your guild, talk with them. I am not saying don't help Hi-5 but maybe tough love is a better option. Don't indulge the behavior you disapprove and hope it will change. Work with them and help them change and then make an alliance with them.

I hope I am not telling you to strongly my view and you can think on the matter for both yourself, TDO and shard. I see this is hard on many players not just you.

The Siege Community is not bad, but the circumstances which it is being exposed and are completely out of their control is creating a bad situation for the community. This includes things like updating siege for modern item based play so people can afford to play the game and lose a suit, to other issues which have been laid out, and which I will not get into.

-Lore

Mossy

Visitor
For every cheating comment and play style comment I will log into Siege more here on out. I will not stand with these lies anymore about us.

Mossy

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The Queen of the Outlaws lost a lot of friends tonight, or was it friends? She will keep the memories of them in her heart. Freja and her small group will survive, they will follow the Virtue in their hearts, Truth, Love, and Courage independently.

The Queen of the Outlaws, her guild is Outlaws, banned from the "good" community. We are here to help the weak and poor. HI-5 is in no way considered weak or poor but are a part of the world we live in.

The DarkOutlaws will go on trying to help the weak and the poor. No matter what the "good" community do, we not going changes my way. The alliance stay, the rest of the shard can jump each time GIL say jump. I can feel GILs power and how you made a dictatorship on Siege. We are staying in the alliance, until we choose it do not help the weak and poor.

GIL too are not considered weak and poor, and take care of the weak and poor sheeps who follow teir herd.

The DarkOutlaws had lost lots of friends tonight, lots of them, but guess they was not friends, only as long we was useful for them. we will go back to the woods and be what we always had been, The Queen of the Outlaws will fight the dictatorship on Siege , it may kill me, but so be it. Except us to be exactly as we have been the last 19 years, nothing have changes.

Truth, Love, and Courage independently are the fundament for The Dark Outlaws. We can't support a Dictatorship build on Falsehood, Hatred, Cowardice and Pride.

Some did show their true face tonight. That may be a good thing. Thanks to the true friends we still have, even when you can't show it in public without end up in a public pillory.

Trust the power of the virtue, find it in your heart.

OOC: When you banned us from the Auction, you banned us from the community, so be it. I/we will not changes. TDO are now allowed to attack GIL and their herd. Our rules about looting will still count. I still only need blood, but I'm sure feel I'm getting hungry.

Last edited:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soooooooo, someone fill me in on where all the butt-hurt is coming from...

The way I see it is a group of PvPers came in, started smacking that ass, and now everyone is crying. Is that pretty much it?

So they dry loot...
So they rez kill...
So they watch spawns...
So they use ghost cams...
So they're targeting GIL specifically...
So they smack talk in chat...

What's the problem? It was the same thing when TNT/KOC/OTF/TO and others were playing. Literally, nothing has changed. I used to kill every blue player I saw running about. No one ever came to the boards and cried about it...it was expected. Hell, I used to cut up armor and drop the scraps next to their body. Still, no one complained about it.

The only thing I see that's happened is this "community" has grown soft since the actual PvPers left. You've had nearly 5 years of peace...it's time someone mixed it up.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I feel your path right now is a hard one and even though I can't walk it with you, I am still your friend as are many. If the path is causing you so much trouble, it might be because its not the right one.

Meet with your guild, talk with them. I am not saying don't help Hi-5 but maybe tough love is a better option. Don't indulge the behavior you disapprove and hope it will change. Work with them and help them change and then make an alliance with them.

I hope I am not telling you to strongly my view and you can think on the matter for both yourself, TDO and shard. I see this is hard on many players not just you.
Lore Denin, you know I can't do what you ask me to do and I know you can't walk with me, I would never ask you to do that. You have your path you have to walk even when I too believe you did choose a bad alliance, not worth your Truth, Love, and Courage as they choose to use the power from Falsehood, Hatred, Cowardice. It will be a hard path to make them trust the Virtue and follow the Virtue principles Truth, Love, and Courage.

I know the Virtue is strong in your heart but I also feel you accept Falsehood, Hatred, Cowardice, please do not let it poison your heart.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way I see it is a group of PvPers came in, started smacking that ass, and now everyone is crying. Is that pretty much it?
That, then freja sided with them, and is now upset that people have broken ties with her. I don't see why. It's part of the game. You makes your choices and you deal with the consequences.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's time for a Commercial, we will return to As Siege Perilous Burns in a moment.

It's a game people not RL. Play it how you want within TOS and move on.

This Commercial announcement has been brought to you by the letter F. We now return you to As Siege Perilous Burns.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is one thing I'm curious about and I could be wrong. Lynk is in HOT guild from Atlantic and not Hi-5. So, why is Lynk popping in here? This is assuming that Lynk on Stratics is the same Link on the HOT guild forums.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is one thing I'm curious about and I could be wrong. Lynk is in HOT guild from Atlantic and not Hi-5. So, why is Lynk popping in here? This is assuming that Lynk on Stratics is the same Link on the HOT guild forums.
HOT Link's Stratics name is JC the Builder.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hi5 loses every harrower to MSSY and HOT to the point they have no option but to flee to siege to bully GIL, i love it.
Maybe MSSY and HOT should come here and fight them.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hi5 loses every harrower to MSSY and HOT to the point they have no option but to flee to siege to bully GIL, i love it.
Ya you can have them back any time you wish. Our main problem on Siege is that Siege is a melting pot from every shard, we have players from all over the world here, many have problems with getting to play with so many others. I am talking about REAL LIFE, so to get the numbers we need to do anything requires a lot of time on our side. HI5 are all mostly east time folks so they able to mass quickly at a given moment. Guilds on Siege cannot do that. There are times that [GIL] at most can get in game is 4 to 5 people. Hardly a fair fight there.

TDO was in alliance with the GIL before this happen concerning the HI5 only. But now the HI5 and TDO are in alliance, so since the TDO and HI5 are such good buddies now GIL and others smaller (family style) guilds have become nothing but targets. Freja can tell you it not funny to be up at 4am for an Event where its like 7PM for me. And she is not alone there, several members of her guild and others across this shard all face that same problem (TIME ZONE).

Freja and her small group will survive,
MyUO – Ultima Online
OOC: When you banned us from the Auction, you banned us from the community, so be it. I/we will not changes. TDO are now allowed to attack GIL and their herd. Our rules about looting will still count. I still only need blood, but I'm sure feel I'm getting hungry.
MyUO – Ultima Online
But you did change and this of course changed so much about our everyday lives in game. I am sure you now know that Safe Haven is not so safe any more. That was your rules and GIL and the rest of the shard will be looking forward to help restore that rule once this madness that TDO is on stops. So stop the ride when you wish to get off and join the TRUE fight to rid the evil of HI5.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
TDO was in alliance with the GIL before this happen concerning the HI5 only
Correction, TDO was never ever allied with GIL :p

But you did change and this of course changed so much about our everyday lives in game. I am sure you now know that Safe Haven is not so safe any more.
Safe Haven was never safe, in the early days, there was fights most hours a day. The book about the history are at Crossroad of Safe Haven.

That was your rules and GIL and the rest of the shard will be looking forward to help restore that rule once this madness that TDO is on stops.
Not sure what you are speaking about. Everything looks fine to me. It look to me like GIL town could need some guardians, seem like there are more violence going on there. :)

So stop the ride when you wish to get off and join the TRUE fight to rid the evil of HI5.
I get along just fine with HI-5 :devil:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
TDO was in alliance with the GIL before this happen concerning the HI5 only
Correction, TDO was never ever allied with GIL :p
The key word there is ONLY

As for the rest I am not even going to answer any of that.

I get along just fine with HI-5 :devil:
when the wedding?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, I bet. That would explain why they cry so much.
I can picture Crunch go: "I know of a place. Let´s go to Siege where there´s almost no PvPers so we can claim PvP dominance."

Mossy

Visitor
Mssy and Hot both get destroyed in equal number fights on Atlantic . Hot will admit that Mssy is a bunch of special Ed kids that will only fight numbers 2 to 1. If anyone in siege wants to do a 3om 4 on 4 we can set this up and you will lose. No guild has pushed Hi5 anywhere we are looking to expand to all shards.

Mossy

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe this thread is done, it was only made to give a message to the community, not made for fighting. It can be locked.