• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I think they made a big mistake...

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kennykilleduo

Anyone who has played since about open beta / launch MIGHT agree with the following :

The game has become more buggy , laggy and one sided , also many servers are near empty 75% or more of the day..:( , I currently play Red Eye server.
Seem like we are almost still in beta at times..

Has anyone else seen this?

PS: I'm still loving the game..:thumbup1:

M

Mitzlplik_SP

I was on Tower of Doom and was at the point where I was going to throw in the towel.Than i moved to Magnus when the server xfers came out and totally changed my opinion.A higher pop server changed it for me.I always find orvr and when I hit the open group menu its always got at least 3-5 grps listed,alot of times alot more....few times during prime time it was a full page in t3.

Only thing I`m miffed about right now is this healing nerf comming.I know its only effecting one spell (a HoT)by %30 or %35...can`t remember but it WILL have an impact on a class that has 3 second cast times on main heal spells.

I`ve already made up my mind and warned guildies....if I find it more frustrating to heal and keep group/wb members alive than to hell with it.I`ll drop heals in favor of RDPS.

All I`ve read about for weeks is whines and rants about rift/mag...BW OP`dness and outa left freekin field comes MORE dps and less healing....WTF is up with Mythics line of thinking here,I hafta wonder. :gee:

A

Anathesius

Monolith is med/full most of the time. At the moment there are usually fights going on in at least 2-3 T4 zones. Most of the playerbase is T3 atm, so in a few weeks T4 will be insane.

I tried to tell everyone early on that Monolith would be the place to be, but no one listened. For shame!