• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I heard a rumour...

• Thread starter mucous_membrains
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Malador

Way to rewrite history drama queen.

In the version I watched Mithrendel recalled in right in front of me. I immeadiately attacked her/him/it but the char ran inside. She went all the way up stairs and hid. I cast bees but I could not get them on the roof and to my knowledge Mithrendel invised and logged off. In any case I never saw him/her/it again. Then elendale logged in and I killed him with bees inside. Then you show up on animocity and see me and run immeadiately inside. Where you stay until a second Elendale (at least I assume it was a second one) char recalls in. At that point you come outside. and the two of you immeadiately attack me. Not wanting to face the multiple BC that I know are coming I left. I got about three screens away and realized I needed a screen shot so I went back and found you too all cozy in front of the house. I got my pic and left again. as far as I know neither of you left the vicinity of the house.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

damn mal dont you have a life i tell you what though u must be runnin some bad ass speed hacks cause i was hauling ass when u passed me running twords the server line half lifed

oh well no big deal i was killed by another cheater thats the life of uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the performance enhancing tools you accuse me of help me kill you with Bees inside the house?

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

damn mal dont you have a life i tell you what though u must be runnin some bad ass speed hacks cause i was hauling ass when u passed me running twords the server line half lifed

oh well no big deal i was killed by another cheater thats the life of uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the performance enhancing tools you accuse me of help me kill you with Bees inside the house?

[/ QUOTE ] Your character on the side of the tower. I thought it was a scarecrow with the way your arms are setup. then of course I realized it was you,

I

imported_dukarlo

Those Kingdom Reborn graphics are painful to look at. It almost looks like your character is riding The Roadrunner from Looney Tunes fame.