• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I heard a rumour...

• Thread starter mucous_membrains
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mucous_membrains

I heard a rumor that UOD popped a harrower last night. Then their entire guild gated to the wrong dungeon and by the time they got to the right dungeon, BC already had control and evntually killed the harrower.
I havnt seen any other posts about a harrower last night, so maybe I was misinformed. Surely, UOD isnt that pathetic. Can someone set the record straight?

O

Officerdg

You were very misinformed. BC NEVER had control of anything. Thats exactly why they had to call in a blue trammy guild B*R to take on the harry because they knew they stood a snow balls chance in hell at holding us off otherwise. Nice try though rabbit.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick question Preston....How many scrolls did UOD pull from their Harry last night???

O

Officerdg

Ill admit defeat so that would mean 0 but thats ok I dont need them like you guys do so enjoy them! You are B*R right? So when you can do ANYTHING alone then you can talk! Untill then lay down meatshield!

G

Nice work there Jay.......

I guess a spy for BC is a nice job to have......

Better than watching spawns, and dismounting for them......

We don't give a crap man........

Enjoy your time in BC Brother.....

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are quite confused sir I am not in B*R (although I do admire thier PvM abilities) and as for meatshields UOD (and their alliances) had quite a few on only to get pounded on over and over again.

Good job on supply us with more stat scrolls and bunches of insurance...we appreciate it!!!

W

Wildebeast

I understand that many people acuse this and that. Infiltration into another guild for the purpose of being a spy also has its perks, we in the real world do that in the Military, can't blame ya there. Anyways, the Harry, only thing I have to say about that is that it took forever for the gate to open in which I feel there is something fishy there. Anyways, I got more insurance than I lost last night. But the real sad thing is that BC had to call in a blubie guild to kill the Harry because they couldn't hold UOD off or the other 2 guilds that showed up, but that's what they did and they got it, congrats to BC. Although UOD could have and have done it without help. I ain't mad at ya, if that's what it took for you to get it done, then you did it. I am sure there will be plenty more where we will meet again. By the way BC, next time try doing something alone and not have to call in any help.

G

Maybe I'm a little newb since I'm new to the server. But from what I've heard about BC is that they are supposed to be the best. If this is true why did they need to call in another guild. Is there perhaps a new king atop the PVP guild list on GL? Maybe I'm just speculating but I for one think if your the best you shouldn't need help. I would have to say Congrats to the other guilds if BC actually had to call in reinforcements to get the job done, then I think it would be safe to say that there seems to be some question is to whom is atop the PVP world on Great Lakes.

J

Jobe FTW

Can you not see who is ATOP of the PVP world UOD DUHHHHH. I barely finished 8th grade and i can figure that one out.

Jobe
Secretary to UOD fanclub.

M

mucous_membrains

Ah, so there was a Harry last night. That answers that question, but BC wasnt in control, yet no UOD, XV, TDR got any scrolls??? What I really want to know though is the story about UOD placing the skulls with 3 people and the rest of UOD`s guild gating to the wrong dungeon, pretty much just giving the harry to the first guild who got there....surely this isnt true?????

I

Itari BC

We used B*R to kill the Harrower so that it wasn't a long drawn out process. The true harrower once the Tentacles were dead took about 5 minutes tops. If you can find a way to kill SOMEONE elses harrower quicker than that let us know please. B*R are a good group of people who love doing new things so we allow that based on the fact that we get a fight out of it and benefit from getting scrolls at the same time! Funny you should complain about the fact that we had B*R down there also as the truce between UOD and XV was hilarious. Hell those of us who were holding the teleport hall had a blast killing the idiots one by one running up the hall. The next harrower I would suggest you pop at 3am. By the way, BC is dead, right?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Infiltration into another guild for the purpose of being a spy also has its perks, we in the real world do that in the Military

[/ QUOTE ]

Any comparisons of this game to real life are expressely forbidden! Please refrain from any further such comparisons or you will be chastised. The Management,

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

XV almost lost a harry to BC in fire, but if I recall right, we took it back from Bc. Oh how many scrolls did bc get that night. Or how about the one in Cove that BC was able to get trough the grinder and the when regrouped we stomped them. How may scrolls did you get that night? And if i remeber right we didn't have too call in some trammie guild to help us. Oh but wait i am sure you pinged our vent and we had some 75 people on to your 10 so just the sheer fact that your where able to get through are grinder shows leet pvp.

I can't beleive BC comes here spouting ownage when they needed a trammie guild to seal the deal. Never would have happened in the old days. Ya BC is dead.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your guild has successfully raided and taken how many harrowers??? Oh ya that's right, none....Nuff said!!!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

By the way, BC is dead, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

If one guild has to call in another to kill anything sure makes it look like a duck; walks like a duck, quacks like a duck......

J

Jobe FTW

This could be way off base but some people have real Lives, and dont want to sit and PVM for any longer than needed. Just a comment.

I

imported_The_Dude_

OK this is just hilarious. Lets set some things straight. BC does not have a GM in our guild as you guys were babbling on about all last night from the guy that quit UOD and joined BC. Ask any former BC member when we know ppl are popping or are gonna pop we set up inside 1-2 dungeons just to take a guess sometimes we guess right. Like last night for example.

Now onto the fighting. BC destroyed UOD. Then BC destroyed XV. Then UOD and XV called a truce and still couldnt get past BC. Props to TDR for being last man in and screwing things up in the back.

As for B*R they are a guild we like to help just like we used to protect XV and let them do free spawns. B*R are a good group of people. This is not the first time we let them kill the harrower. So to answer your questions yes we called in B*R., also UOD/XV called a truce for the fight after neither could push. Lastly go look at all the guilds TDR/XV/UOD and BC see which guild has allies. BC has one our faction guild. So before you start crying about bringing in other people maybe yall should drop a few alliances and try harder.

P.S. Thanks for the fun fight and BR and BC say thanks for the free scrolls. Let us know when ur ready to do another one. BTW anyone notice all the fun fights come from other people doing things not BC because other then TDR noone raids BC.

I

imported_Dark Nova

This shard seems very full and active. An old friend of mine from chessy mentioned to me that Great Lakes has become the best pvp shard so i ran around last night in ghost form to find a harrower up as it was being popped. UOD was the guild popping it and a blue with no tag named Lynus was watching. Right after the gate came up the three UOD went in to find that BC had already fielded it which must have been amazing luck. In no less than 20 minutes there had to be atleast 5 large pvp guilds there. BC, UOD, TDR, XV, and JW im sorry if i missed any. UOD had a few very successful pushes until XV came up from behind as BC fielded the stairs underneath. Once those stairs were secure the outcome was none the less secured for BC except for a couple of failed self rez attempts.

I'm very excited to transfer over to this shard. Are the fights always that intense and well matched? The only fight i really see going on in this thread is BC vs UOD do XV, TDR and JW post here about that kind of stuff? im new to stratics as well because i am just coming back to the game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I heard a rumor that UOD popped a harrower last night. Then their entire guild gated to the wrong dungeon and by the time they got to the right dungeon, BC already had control and evntually killed the harrower.
I havnt seen any other posts about a harrower last night, so maybe I was misinformed. Surely, UOD isnt that pathetic. Can someone set the record straight?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct. UOD didnt get permission to pop a harry, so BC had to spoil their plans. Their stupidity only added to the fun. Case closed. End the thread. BC owns the shard. They are free to do what they want and how they want. That's all there is too it. Ty. Goodbye.

G

I do enjoy when BC is letting B*R do champ spawns. I've run in there and nearly cleaned house only to come back and find an army of BC waiting for me. Lynus always seems to be hiding so just bring a few conflag pots and take him down then it's easy pickings.

T

Trailer Trash

<blockquote><hr>

Nice work there Jay.......

I guess a spy for BC is a nice job to have......

Better than watching spawns, and dismounting for them......

We don't give a crap man........

Geez jay three guilds in one month. guild hop much!!!!
Enjoy your time in BC Brother.....

[/ QUOTE ]

T

Tylindrel

"other then TDR noone raids BC."

Wow, that is the closest thing to a compliment I have heard The Dude say. Although there were only four of us on last night, we had a lot of fun at the fight biting the flanks of UOD or XV, or whichever guild was trying to push in on BC. It did occur to us that we were basically helping BC by not agreeing to help UOD and XV, but allying with everyone just seemed lame, and we laughed at every invitation for it.

Contrary to what many think about TDR/JW, we are in effect the same guild. We use the different stones to manage each aspect of the guild, reds on the JW stone, factioners on the RiD stone, and blues on the TDR stone. The different stones are a means of accounting and enforcing guild policies. People seem to think that TDR allies with everyone, but that has not been the case for years, not since Emp was in charge. TDR has instead absorbed other guilds like SA and FS, which have had mixed benefits.

Like all guilds we lose members and gain members. Contrary to what Itari said in a previous post some time ago, we do not absorb the refuse of BC. What is most amusing to this statement was that Ghost/Itari had been in TDR for some time before joining BC. Same with numerous other BC members like Client Error, Midnyte, Killer Instinkt, Kemo, and now apparently Jay--as well as some other people that I have forgotten because they were worthless.

Jay apparently being a spy though is rather amusing. While in TDR he complained all the time that there were never fights and never people on. Leaving whiny one liner comments in vent, he would be the first to tell you how great his characters were, only to complain about some guild deficiency as being the reason why he died. In his time in TDR he got training, scrolls, and items from guildmates and then left. As trailer trash pointed out, three guilds in one month... Good luck with your new guildmate, whoever has him now.

M

Malador

I have refrained from saying anything in response to most of these threads because I did not wish to appear the bitter ex-bc. I did not wish to look like I was simply trying to get even. Lets face it I have every reason to feel bitter. My guild, a group that claims to be family, a group I have been with for half a decade, used me badly. They used me to make an example of what they do to cheaters in an attempt to convince people they dont condone or allow cheaters. Even so I dont really feel bitter, only dissappointed.

In light of the content of this thread I have to speak even if I look or sound like a bitter ex-bc.

The fact that BC called in B*R to assist with a harrower is simply a sign of what everyone already knows. BC is dying. BC has been dying for 2 years. At BC's peak JD would have done almost anything to grief someone but he would never condon calling in help. In fact back then we laughed at how everyone ganged up and still could not keep BC from taking a spawn away from them. BC calling in help is pathetic.

If you ask the leadership in BC will say they allow B*R to do spawns because BC receives protection scrolls however that is only half the story. In case you have not figured it out B*R is a trammy guild that has more than a few BC members in it. I am not talking about ronins either. I am not sure exactly how many but I am sure who some of them are. I will not put individuals on the spot by naming names because most of them are decent people but you can figure it out yourself if you wish.

BC still has some good people in it and I will miss playing with them but it is a shame to see the once great BC reduced to calling in trammies to help them or hiding thier own trammy chars in another guild.

I

imported_FireCrazy

I can't beleive BC comes here spouting ownage when they needed a trammie guild to seal the deal. Never would have happened in the old days. Ya BC is dead.

Not that Im choosing sides, but, what was the alliance with W-R for back in the days then? Meatshields or Meatloaf? With XV protecting us, we were both when BC came in!

I

Itari BC

Do you guys honestly not understand why we had B*R come in? It's called Laziness. We could have brought in our tamers and bards, but we didn't. It wasn't our Harrower, none of us felt like staying up until 2 am. We get more satisfaction from seeing you all sit here pancakes about the Harrower that YOU lost. Did any of you get close to even the same level as the Harrower with a colored screen? No. We had 6 mages healing the B*R and obviously our defense was strong enough to lose a couple more to get on tamers if we really cared about killing it ourselves. Quit pancakes. You lost. Get over it.

A

Arsenik

My application to BC was put in 3 days prior to the harry. Recieved a message saying it was accepted during the harry, thus after the first push I just stayed dead not helping either side due to conflict of interests at the time if I had helped either guild.

Not my fault your first push you pushed with every single person knowing a known bc was ghosting your side of the stairs, let alone the second time when the same [censored] happened. Was a fun fight to watch.

G

<blockquote><hr>

UO is dying. UO has been dying for 2 years.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fixed Mal's post.

G

Jay, you did the right thing. I agree, UOD does not have a strong leadership or a solid foundation, no organization or teamwork whatsoever. Not to mention, the GMs are crooked. In fact, I remember Toxic specifically saying in vent, "I'm glad Serenity joined, she said she would buy me things. That's what I wanna hear." He still owes me for a rune beetle carapace I bought for him because he didn't have the money. Also, here's the best part folks...I was accused of being a BC spy.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

That is correct. UOD didnt get permission to pop a harry, so BC had to spoil their plans. Their stupidity only added to the fun. Case closed. End the thread. BC owns the shard. They are free to do what they want and how they want. That's all there is too it. Ty. Goodbye.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf.. another BC sympathizer?

I

imported_Dark Nova

<blockquote><hr>

Jay, you did the right thing. I agree, UOD does not have a strong leadership or a solid foundation, no organization or teamwork whatsoever. Not to mention, the GMs are crooked. In fact, I remember Toxic specifically saying in vent, "I'm glad Serenity joined, she said she would buy me things. That's what I wanna hear." He still owes me for a rune beetle carapace I bought for him because he didn't have the money. Also, here's the best part folks...I was accused of being a BC spy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lady i have seen you PVP and also seen you sitting at yew gate talking to people. It's always drama with you and someone is always out to get you. One of your former guild mates that i have been friends with for years has told me all about you. So to start it off you could never get into BC even if you tried which i was told you have.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you the same Animocity who sits at britan bank who tried to icq me begging(more offered but this is a pg 13 forum) For my orny and hom a few months back long before the doom made easy times? If you are and i have a sneeky feeling you are, it is really funny that when your in a guild that you complain and cry, also try and get your way but once you are removed the guild you were in all of a sudden become about of scum *no im not saying anyone is scum unless they become a disgrunteled ex member*

A Side note, one can only bat their eyes and beg for stuff and it gets old fast

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

"Foot in mouth and head up a$$h()!e, what you talki'n about?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep you are the same one from Brit bank, nice attempt to bypass the filter with your signature

I

imported_Lady Narsil

She did try and get in BC and was laughed off the BC boards. It was great comedy. She is a drama queen plain and simple.

M

mbecker4

I don't know who she is or anything, but nice Tool reference, even if isn't from one of their better songs;

"Foot in mouth and head up a$$h()!e, what you talki'n about?"

I

imported_The_Dude_

She has tried numerous time to get into BC. First time denied. Second time Denied. Third time Denied. Id like to know who thought she was a BC spy. We would never let her in BC. Although the begging and plees I got in PMs on the BC boards almost made me say yes....To bad it was only ALMOST.

So animocity here it is, You will never be BC. We dont accept drama like you. Stop resending and resending your application in. I'm sure someone wants to chill with you and talk about sports and cars like you put in your app but WE dont want to.

In Closing FIND ANOTHER GUILD TO BEG.

J

Jobe FTW

Just dont ever let Itara become gm she would be in, in a heartbeat.

G

Ugh, so much drama. Funny, the only BC who does know me outside of rumors is Elendale ... anyways, yes Tool ftw. Maynard James Keenan is a God. I agree SUNCHICKEN, Undertow is one of thier best. Love your quote by the way.

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

Ugh, so much drama. Funny, the only BC who does know me outside of rumors is Elendale ... anyways, yes Tool ftw. Maynard James Keenan is a God. I agree SUNCHICKEN, Undertow is one of thier best. Love your quote by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Elendale logs in about once a week for an hour...how about we let you in and allow you to play when he does? Sounds good to me! Then you could go to WBB and sport the Uber BC tag and talk about all the people you haven't killed!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, drama yes. Queen, not yet. She's working on it though, give the girl a chance! Jeesh. Anyhoo, onwith the off-topic mumbo jumbo what I'm good at k? yay!

NARSIL!!! I still have your Alchy cards!

Oh WBB how I've missed you.

DUSTIN!!! how I've missed you.. but love trying to login on my days off and have you be blocking me!! hehe no worries. (ps he's running around on my chars for anyone who didn't know?)

Where's temu? &lt;/3

MARTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! HIIIIII!!!!

okay enough sugar/caffiene/lack of people @ the WBB tonight. hehehe BYE!!

I

Itari BC

Sami's account is looted dry...the thousands of lockdowns of clothes were about all there was to it tho :/

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

She has tried numerous time to get into BC. First time denied. Second time Denied. Third time Denied. Id like to know who thought she was a BC spy. We would never let her in BC. Although the begging and plees I got in PMs on the BC boards almost made me say yes....To bad it was only ALMOST.

So animocity here it is, You will never be BC. We dont accept drama like you. Stop resending and resending your application in. I'm sure someone wants to chill with you and talk about sports and cars like you put in your app but WE dont want to.

In Closing FIND ANOTHER GUILD TO BEG.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is nice to see that Animocity does not hold a grudge. Elendale [BC] and Animocity were working quite well together even though she is not in BC and is not a BC spy.

G

You forgot to display the screenshot where I had you at half life 1v1 then you dissapeared off my screen crazy fast as you dashed for the server line. How's that KR client working for you by the way?

M

Malador

LOL "Half Life". What drug is clouding your vision. The moment you saw me you ran inside and did not come back out until you had help. You did that twice if Mithrendel is yours. When the BC showed up I certainly did leave the scene as I know how BC rolls when a help call is placed. When I realized I needed a screen shot to immortalize your alliance I came back and got it laughing my ass off the whole time. At no time did the two of you threaten me at all.

G

Mythrendrel was dead when I got there because you apparently casted natures bugs inside his tower. Yes, I ran inside when I realized my macros were out of whack and couldnt heal myself, seeing I haven't played this char in 2 weeks. I recalled there to fight you solo sugar plum. I'm not afraid of you...you big bully.

M

mythrendel

damn mal dont you have a life i tell you what though u must be runnin some bad ass speed hacks cause i was hauling ass when u passed me running twords the server line half lifed

oh well no big deal i was killed by another cheater thats the life of uo

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

oh well no big deal i was killed by another cheater thats the life of uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - I call everyone that kills me a cheater, too.

As for El and An - are the two love birds cute!