• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I found where Parizad is hiding

D

Donavan

I just realized that "Parizad" spelled backward is "daziraP".
I think this is highly suspicious. Also, notice that the "P" is capitalized in both spellings! Why would anyone capitalize the last letter of their name????
Significant? Well, DUH! :scholar:

Consider, also, the following:
The first 2 syllables of her name (the frontward way) make up the beginning of many provocative words, including:
pari-chute
pari-normal
pari-graph
pari-dise
pari-mutuel
pari-como
and my favorite - pari-noid.
:eyes:

...but oddly, tha last syllable of her name - "zad" makes up the beginning of NO words!!! Very significant!
This is probly some kind of code 'authenticator' (like when the 3rd base coach wants you to bunt).
:redx:

Now, don't get me wrong - I like Pari (or whatever her name really is) as much as everbody else, but I think she's got some 'splainin' to do.
:rant2:

W

Wyld Cherry

Maybe she wants to stay low key and not hear about other pple BS. Or she prolly doesn't really care about us. she could have at least come on here to the new board and said HI or hey but OH WELL no skin off my back LoL

G

GRINCH

Parizad has mentioned in tso before it ended that she is being moved to the sims internet team. She mentioned about getting a big raise out of it and everything. So seeing her on those websites is no surprise at all.

ty
GRINCH

G

Gracie Nito

I just realized that "Parizad" spelled backward is "daziraP".
I think this is highly suspicious. Also, notice that the "P" is capitalized in both spellings! Why would anyone capitalize the last letter of their name????
Significant? Well, DUH! :scholar:

Consider, also, the following:
The first 2 syllables of her name (the frontward way) make up the beginning of many provocative words, including:
pari-chute
pari-normal
pari-graph
pari-dise
pari-mutuel
pari-como
and my favorite - pari-noid.
:eyes:

...but oddly, tha last syllable of her name - "zad" makes up the beginning of NO words!!! Very significant!
This is probly some kind of code 'authenticator' (like when the 3rd base coach wants you to bunt).
:redx:

Now, don't get me wrong - I like Pari (or whatever her name really is) as much as everbody else, but I think she's got some 'splainin' to do.
:rant2:
zad·dik
–noun, plural zad·di·kim
1. a person of outstanding virtue and piety.
2. the leader of a Hasidic group.

[Origin: ṣaddīg lit., righteous] :lick:

D

Donavan

yeah, sure...........
try using it in Scrabble and see how far ya get. :thumbdown:

A

ajdown@jp

Maybe she wants to stay low key and not hear about other pple BS. Or she prolly doesn't really care about us.
If she really, really wanted to stay 'low key' ... she'd have picked a different name, not something as rare as parazid or however you spell it.

C

Caesar

not something as rare as parazid or however you spell it.
Well if people dont know how to spell it, then it actually is kinda low-key, dontcha think?

And really...is it THAT hard to spell??!?