HUGS...and rubs to hug more..HUGS

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Danse

HEAR THIS ONE AND ALL....WEAR YOU SNAZZIEST OUT FITS TO LUNA BANK.

ZaLL YOU PAPPOROZI...BE PREBARED DECK THE HALLS OF THE GLORIOUS SITY IOF LUNA WITH YOU BEST ND LIVELIST OUT FITS,,

DO NOT BE SHY....AWAKEN YER SELVES AND LETS SHOW THESE NEWCOMERSTRUE BRITTIANIANS WEAR! WHAT '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

BE NOT SHY...BE BOLD SHOW YOURSELFES IN ALL YOUR GLORY.......GIVE THE PEOPLE OF LEGENDS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF...ANYTHING GOES...A FASHION SHOW TO GIVE US ALL AB OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW OUR TRUE COLORS.LET'S MAKE THIS NEXT WEEK, ONE TO REMEMBER, EVERYDAY DRESS TO THE NINES

THIS STARTS TOMORROW AND RUNS ALL WEEK.

I HAVE NO PRIZES TO GIVE, ONLY A HUG TO THOSE WHO PARTICIAPE.....BRIGHTEN LUNA, MAKE IS RESPECTIBLE AGAIN,.

D

Danse

IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED TO ME THAT A COLOR SCHEME MAY BE APPROPRIATE, SO, STATING WITH MONDAY THE COLOR IS HOT PINK!
(OR SHADE OF THE PINKINESS, USE YOUR IMAGINATION.

1. MONDAY -PINK
THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS'
LET YOU IMAGINATION GO WILD
2. TUESDAY PURPLE

3. WEDNESDAY'GRAY

4. THRUSDAY ORANGE

5 FRIDAY BLUE

6. SATURDAY RED

7. SUNDAY BLACK

I WILL COME UP WITH SOME SORT OF PRIZE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TO HAVE A PRISE TO REMEMBER STUFF WITH

TIS JUST A WAY FOR US TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN AND MEET FOLKS...hugs!

D

Danse

I mean...really...Humm today is PINK DAY!!
and if you do not have a pink outfit...nakid works...just blush a lot!:heart:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Legends
I mean...really...Humm today is PINK DAY!!
and if you do not have a pink outfit...nakid works...just blush a lot!:heart:

Sounds like a dream I had, I walked into Luna bank and everyone was staring at me, :eyes: then I realized I was naked. :confused:

D

Danse

My sister, Wildfire, has been seen in Luna. She was wearing pink, but was dissappointed that no one else was doing so....it is my turn.:eyes:

D

Danse

tomorrow PURPLE!!!!!

any shade will do......might even wear a red hat!
:p