How rare is this?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Coranthe

Posted previously in Traders Forum but no replies. I have a stone anvil EAST deed. Since the recipe was not introduced is this indeed a rare item?

G

Semi I think.
You can get them through doing the quests in heartwood.

G

Sigh, I wish they would fix that issue with that recipe. My stoneware vendors are all lopsided, and my anal nature can't stand the gaps I leave for the deeds.

Not sure what something like this would go for. Before they decided to make used deeds blessed, I was going to try and collect all the blessed deeds from heartwood to make a set. I lost interest in the project, partly from how much it sucks to do the ML quests and then the whole blessing thing for regular deeds. Sure they face a different direction, but it's just not as exciting somehow.

I think also that stone anvils can be turned with the dec tool so, so really the value of the deed is just being the deed. I mean, place the anvil and people won't even notice 99% of the time, what with facings being contrary in UO and not really noticeable.

So, for a semi rare deed of this nature humm...I'd say 100k I suppose. Maybe someone will prove me wrong and quote more.

C

Coranthe

Thanks for the reply and an FYI, I tried turning my south anvil with the deco tool and it cannot be turned.

So if anyone on Chessie is interested in this deed, let me know.

G

Oh that worried me, since being able to turn single tile addons is really neato, so I made a regular south anvil which I could turn, and tried turning the stone south one, locking and securing it etc, and it wouldn't go. Then I redeeded the turned regular anvil and it had turned into an east anvil! So good for you that the stone ones are resistent, tho that would have solved my dilemna of how to fill up those gaps on my stoneware vendors (did I mention I'm anal about that?
)

L

Larthorn

Last time I saw one for sale (please keep in mind it was about a year ago) it was priced at 2mil. I have only ever seen 3. The one for sale, one in a friends house, and the one I have in my bank box.

To my knowledge they are the most rare heartwood item.