• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many people actually check the Napa trade forum?

G

Just curious if it's a waste of time or not. Please put a yes or a no.

I

imported_AustinRules

Not much there so I only check it about once a week. Haven't put anything on it myself.

I

imported_IgotWood

ya it sucks no one looks i hate even tryin to post stuff there, never get replies

G

<blockquote><hr>

ya it sucks no one looks i hate even tryin to post stuff there, never get replies

[/ QUOTE ]Thats kind of what I'm thinking and I'm hoping with this post to be able to convince the moderator to allow us to post here on our normal forum.

J

Joobulance

I do very frequently, but most people don't. LET US POST HERE PLEASE!

J

Joobulance

By the way, I pretty much always have a decent stock of arties/rares/weps/armor, feel free to ICQ me at 309-936-201. My prices are more than fair.

I

imported_AustinRules

Smaller shards like ours doesn't need a trade forum. We don't have that many posts to begin with. There is no reason it can't be posted on the Napa forum, but stratics set up this special trade forum so the mods keep moving trade posts to that forum. If I had something important to sell I would post it here and then if the moderator moves it to the trade forum okay.

G

We have a trade forum? When did this happen? Why wasn't I told?

Seriously though, I'll ask the admins about this. Let the forum decide maybe if we should move those types of post or not. We are here for you guys anyways.

G

<blockquote><hr>

We have a trade forum? When did this happen? Why wasn't I told?

Seriously though, I'll ask the admins about this. Let the forum decide maybe if we should move those types of post or not. We are here for you guys anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]Awesome! As you can see by these posts it doesn't appear that many people check the trade forum and I think I can safely say that there wouldn't be enough "I'm selling stuff" posts to really be a problem here.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="#666666">I check it (and the trade forums of other shards) each morning, but i also check the regular napa shard forum daily. it wouldn't matter to me where the trade stuff was posted. there's not that many posts in the trade forum - i think it would work to combine it with the regular shard forum. </font>

I

imported_Cysphruo

the old mods used to let us post here but since they are mia everything changed

I

imported_kalzaketh

I have an add for my brit vendor, over there but haven't checked in awhile myself

G

I am an old mod! Ok not old in age but I've been a napa mod for a while.

G

I check it daily.

Maybe if we could sticky the direct link to the top of the forum instead of clicking a link to click a link. People would be more inclined to look there.

S

Sethblackmoore

<blockquote><hr>

I do very frequently, but most people don't. LET US POST HERE PLEASE!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I concur, please let us post here. Would be most efficient to just have to look in one spot for Napa news and napa goods.

G

I have asked.

What does everyone think about posting the post here and then when we, mods, catch it move it to the trade forum with a pointer? Would that suffice?

Also, there is going to be a discussion among the admins about this whole issue. It seems it's not only Napa that doesn't prefer the trade forum.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Any word on this issue? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]There have been a couple for sale posts since this post and they were not removed so I think we may have to go ahead.

G

Traders Hall or the Rares forums are the place to be. I never read the
shard trade forums.