• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How funny

G

TTL:

I personally run pets because I run solo 99% of the time. I never find 1v1, it's always 3+ vs. me, so I equalize it with pets.

End of story, quit yer cryin'

I

imported_mo'gluk

or do the pets run with you.... hmmmm

anyone notice how our pets rarely look at us as their master, rather they seem to act as if they are running the show.....wonder if its the same in UO....

G

<blockquote><hr>

TTL:

I personally run pets because I run solo 99% of the time. I never find 1v1, it's always 3+ vs. me, so I equalize it with pets.

[/ QUOTE ]

crap , I can't believe I got caught up in this crap, I'm just trying to make a point

so run your pet , and quit cryin' about my cryin'

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

TTL:

[/ QUOTE ]

crap , I can't believe I got caught up in this crap, I'm just trying to make a point

so run your pet , and quit cryin' about my cryin'

[/ QUOTE ]

"TTL" means "tag to last"

Wasn't really replying to you, rather the entire thread in general.

Sorry to ruffle thine feathery appendages...

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

you know this whole thing is all [censored],
you talk about how you and your guildies do stuff, on loan from guildies
and you don't understand, you got all 120 scrolls

[/ QUOTE ]...I don't see how I don't understand. I'll take screen shots of my chracters skills to show you my caps. Only strangelove has a lot of 120s, but even then he dont have a 120 resist. I think Goron only has 2 120s, and Tyrion only has 1 120. Guess where I got most of my scrolls: NEW... I have only won one or two scrolls from spawns.
<blockquote><hr>

why don't you try and understand other peoples views or opinions, put yourself in their shoes, stop being so self righteous for one second and look around you,

[/ QUOTE ]lol, do you think I came to siege as a 6x120 character? One of my most vivid memories was getting killed by Wyrm near jhelom while I was in NEW... another was getting killed by HaHa near Moonglow while in NEW... Goron is STILL not 120 of anything... I've died. A lot. And I still contend that I probably die more than you every week. I probably lose more equipment than you every week. I just don't whine and moan about it as much.
<blockquote><hr>

last 50 spawns I did were raided, granted they were raided by OTF , who no longer plays on this shard under that tag.

[/ QUOTE ]so you can't try one now for what reason? When BG raided every spawn we tried, we moved to peerlesses.
<blockquote><hr>

but still I really don't expect to finish a spawn, OH and BTW I can be on 23/7 either, so that limits my day a bit

[/ QUOTE ]I assume you meant *can't* be on 23/7. In which I respond: niether can I... ...
<blockquote><hr>

I can't even try to get a little gold without getting raided

[/ QUOTE ]If you'd like some hunting advice, pm or icq me and I will give you some, seriously. There are plenty of places to go to hunt with good returns that dont get patrolled much (I'd know, half the pks are in my alliance).
<blockquote><hr>

don't get me wrong its all a part of Siege , but I have no illusions about it.

[/ QUOTE ]You are not the only one in this boat buddy.
I have less than a million in the bank.
I own one 'uber' weapon, I have three on loan from guildies.
I earned my first 18x18 from selling cloth and hides while training taming (which is still only at 95... read that, 95... not 110, not 115, not 120.... 95.)
I have no arty suits, I have no keeps, I have no castles, I have no houses next to moongates.
Believe me, I am not very wealthy or powerful. Im not even that good at this game. I just take everything as it comes, and I play rough. thats all...

G

<blockquote><hr>

puffy I agree with you and most of what you say...

but I am also one to point out that it seems also very convenient taht you and some of the other "groups" complain of this template when it was other gimp templates and issues around you freely and happily would own the shard and would say that you like to make people sad.

I am an advocate of the nerfing of the pet templates as we currently have them, but I am under no illusion that you want a suddenly fair playing field, you just want to make it easier for your group to own the shard again ....which I have no problems with thats just the way it is. we have had the pendulum swing many directions to certain groups, right now its to the taming groups.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you´re saying here. I was actually thinking the same thing myself.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I am under no illusion that you want a suddenly fair playing field, you just want to make it easier for your group to own the shard again....

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about... I've owned this shard since I stepped foot on it!