• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How funny

G

and I quote Pluffy...

At one point they claimed that a certain guild/players were the reason for people not wanting to play here. I believe the words were undesirables?

But most people came to siege to have fun and pvp away from trammel... They (JSV) have slowly started to try to turn siege into trammel... Its pretty obvious when everyone outside of their alliance agrees that they are the reason people dont want to play here.

Why its almost as if they have 40 ghost cams, and are raiding champs at the very last second..you know in the not wanting to make people play here division..oh wait..you did that...my mistake wrong bunch.

note**poster is not a member of JSV or any allied guild, just a very long time active siege player making notes.

R

Rilla

Hmmm....I'm thinking he's alluding to something like the pot calling the kettle black. Could be just me though. *shrugs*

Merry Christmas anyway!

G

but that is precisely what puffy was saying, JSV is using the same undesirable tactics that the undesirables were using , pot , kettle , hue.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

but that is precisely what puffy was saying, JSV is using the same undesirable tactics that the undesirables were using , pot , kettle , hue.

[/ QUOTE ]
I strongly suggest that people on Siege Perilous read about Game Theory!

When a small set of strategies dominate all the other strategies. Those
dominated strategies disappear... along with the players that played them.

Some switch their strategies to one or another of that small set of dominating
strategies.

They do that just to continue their play in the game. This is not about being
good or bad inside the game.
Unfortunately, there is no way to get those dominated strategy players
to come back!

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

6 posts by Drow in the Dark. *sigh* I am not considered a long time player and
I have 1241 posts. What is this behavior 'hiding behind a new forum name' game?
I open my mouth and post and get criticized, sometimes justly; this is part
of the risk in posting on this forum.
So, please use your old forum name or at least use in-game name inside the post.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

ah darn, I missed it

my next post was going to be

In before "You only have 6 posts" you can't have been here long..

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ghost cams are legal, and they make a spell to take them out of the equazion... no one spawns besides despise now anyways, how hard is that to check?

You got a problem bud... Merry christmas tho from us here at koc

G

i didnt say they were not legal bud...just the playstyle use to drive people away, just like jsv's playstyle drives people away.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did u miss the part where I said people dont spawn? I guess so, and believe it or not.. PEOPLE ALWAYS WANTED TO FIGHT US. Because we made peolpe want to play. Big difference when you talk about jsv and people NOT WANTING to fight them.

P

pikon198

i think people mostly like to play on the forums then the actual game hehe, its so dead on siege, wtf happened....

I

imported_mo'gluk

bah which less desirable acts do you want?

one group dominating the shard

or one template dominating the shard .......

both are bad IMHO...

G

there mogluk said it best..even for an orc he speaks better Common then me.

I

imported_mo'gluk

meh I have been here a long time...

the groups that complain about "the template" right now will be the people complaining about "the group" if they take over the shard....its a pendulum taht continues will continue and will always continue... its called life... why when the contry is in recession do we have record number of poeple going back to school or when the country is doing the best economicallly we have the largest drop out rates....

its going to happen my philosophy is less about complaining about the game as it is ensuring I am playing the according to my desires and recieveing my just rewards.....

when this game afils to give me the return on my investment I will be gone... I refuse to waste time logging complaints about issues which I have little control. I give my opinion sometimes but thats so that peopel are not in any way confused about where I stand. This is a game, its not even the biggest game on the block but it gives me the warm fuzzies for now...

okay off to play with transformers and barbies....

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

and I quote Pluffy...

At one point they claimed that a certain guild/players were the reason for people not wanting to play here. I believe the words were undesirables?

But most people came to siege to have fun and pvp away from trammel... They (JSV) have slowly started to try to turn siege into trammel... Its pretty obvious when everyone outside of their alliance agrees that they are the reason people dont want to play here.

Why its almost as if they have 40 ghost cams, and are raiding champs at the very last second..you know in the not wanting to make people play here division..oh wait..you did that...my mistake wrong bunch.

note**poster is not a member of JSV or any allied guild, just a very long time active siege player making notes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Darth

G

I said I was an active player not an annoying, suicide in the healer house committing, player. So no, I'm not Darth

G

What?? What are you talking about.

To recap the thread, since it has become a name guessing game..

Group A has a playstyle that causes people to not want to do Champ Spawns, since the majority of the time, you are ghosted and raided at the last few seconds of the Boss life, or at the very least the last candles. "So no one does the champs anymore".

Group B has a playstle that makes for less than normal PVP, since you are fighting tamera and dissmounters, and this makes people not want to pvp.

I guess I dont' see the difference. Yet one group is called out everyday(Group B), and the other group (A) pretty much laughs about it and says "well ghost cams are legal!" which they are.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The reason 'everyone' hates jsv right now is because they are truely pushing people away fromt he game with their tactics, and then when people indicate so on boards, jsv laughs and says good riddence.
Thats lame.

I honestly dont think pets are that over powered, I dont think stealth is, I dont think dismounts are, I dont really think there is any one golden gun. Anyone can use them, there are counters (peace, track, detect, discord, etc). BUT, it is obvious that we are losing players to these things, and thus I feel they are a problem. I actually switched Goron off stealth tame for a while because so many people had problems with it, and I didnt want to lose more players.

I like when koc uses their ghost cam to raid our spawns... I want to pvp. And if i die i die in a fun fight.
And even so, as puffy said, the only spawn people do these days is despise...and half the time it is them (koc) doing it.

Jsv is different, people don't like dying to their tactics, they dont have fun, and then jsv comes out and laughs about it. Thats the big difference. JSV actively knows they are pushing people away from siege but continue to do so, laughing all the way, while other guilds actively cripple themselves (dont use similiar tactics as often) in order to provide a more fun playing experience for everyone involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, it seems the more undesirables as it has been put so many times are the ones trynig to help rebuild... While the "virtuous" "honorable" "all about the community players" are like you said laughing about it. Saying good riddence... Its not right why cant people just start working together and have some fun fights and not be such jerks to one another.... Look at KOC/TnA weve been playing together as a community even though there are many who dont like each other... We are doing it for the good of siege not for the good of our guilds... JSV and their alliance seem to only do things to benefit themselves.

I dont know maybe things will change soon, and I can garauntee I know about 15 people who would come back if things changed. I mean even if we all know 1-2 people and got them to return... The population would be thriving.... But we all need to come to some sort of understanding be the majority and just squash this crap once and for all..

Put this for the win crap to rest and just pvp and have HUGE BATTLES.

What does everyone think?

I

imported_mo'gluk

puffy I agree with you and most of what you say...

but I am also one to point out that it seems also very convenient taht you and some of the other "groups" complain of this template when it was other gimp templates and issues around you freely and happily would own the shard and would say that you like to make people sad.

I am an advocate of the nerfing of the pet templates as we currently have them, but I am under no illusion that you want a suddenly fair playing field, you just want to make it easier for your group to own the shard again....which I have no problems with thats just the way it is. we have had the pendulum swing many directions to certain groups, right now its to the taming groups.....

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The reason 'everyone' hates jsv right now is because they are truely pushing people away fromt he game with their tactics, and then when people indicate so on boards, jsv laughs and says good riddence.
Thats lame.

I honestly dont think pets are that over powered, I dont think stealth is, I dont think dismounts are, I dont really think there is any one golden gun. Anyone can use them, there are counters (peace, track, detect, discord, etc). BUT, it is obvious that we are losing players to these things, and thus I feel they are a problem. I actually switched Goron off stealth tame for a while because so many people had problems with it, and I didnt want to lose more players.

I like when koc uses their ghost cam to raid our spawns... I want to pvp. And if i die i die in a fun fight.
And even so, as puffy said, the only spawn people do these days is despise...and half the time it is them (koc) doing it.

Jsv is different, people don't like dying to their tactics, they dont have fun, and then jsv comes out and laughs about it. Thats the big difference. JSV actively knows they are pushing people away from siege but continue to do so, laughing all the way, while other guilds actively cripple themselves (dont use similiar tactics as often) in order to provide a more fun playing experience for everyone involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, it seems the more undesirables as it has been put so many times are the ones trynig to help rebuild... While the "virtuous" "honorable" "all about the community players" are like you said laughing about it. Saying good riddence... Its not right why cant people just start working together and have some fun fights and not be such jerks to one another.... Look at KOC/TnA weve been playing together as a community even though there are many who dont like each other... We are doing it for the good of siege not for the good of our guilds... JSV and their alliance seem to only do things to benefit themselves.

I dont know maybe things will change soon, and I can garauntee I know about 15 people who would come back if things changed. I mean even if we all know 1-2 people and got them to return... The population would be thriving.... But we all need to come to some sort of understanding be the majority and just squash this crap once and for all..

Put this for the win crap to rest and just pvp and have HUGE BATTLES.

What does everyone think?

[/ QUOTE ]
truth... I have more fun fighting against the oh so evil k0c that dry loots and res kills and spits on my body than I do fighting against jsv.
Its just not a lot of fun getting stealth tamer dismount ganked. I never get much of a chance to fight back. Its not a matter of dying. Its not a matter of losing equipmment. Its a matter of playing the game, and frankly, getting dismounted out of no where then jumped by 4 pets out of no where doesn't leave much time to 'play' before I die.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

but I am also one to point out that it seems also very convenient taht you and some of the other "groups" complain of this template when it was other gimp templates and issues around you freely and happily would own the shard and would say that you like to make people sad.

I am an advocate of the nerfing of the pet templates as we currently have them, but I am under no illusion that you want a suddenly fair playing field, you just want to make it easier for your group to own the shard again....which I have no problems with thats just the way it is. we have had the pendulum swing many directions to certain groups, right now its to the taming groups.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thing is mo, most peolpe accused me of playing that way and labeled me so I went with it. We have tamers too but its senseless Im just seeing how people feel about trying it and seeing what happens. Reguardless who wins a a big battle, when you get that adrenline rush not knowing whats going to happen when you run onto a screen with 30-40+ people... Thats what Im trying to get at, thats what Id like to see happen... Im sure almost all will agree with me in koc about it. We came here to pvp is all Im trying to get at. The past is the past, lets try to make the best of what little community we got left.

P

pikon198

i dunno, i think this shard is so dead , you should consider yourself lucky to bump into a tamer or anyone else at all out in te world. I remember someone hada quote saying how once you come to siege you'll wonder why you havent came here from the very beginning, i just find that hard to beleive at this time. Tamers rule pvp, people always travel in groups of 6+, and there is no chance for new small guilds to having a fighting chance unless they join one of the major alliences. It just doesn't seem worth it anymore, most of my freinds i came here with went either back to prodo shards or quit and play freeshards cause they got population. The devs have basically f***ed this shard. I'ma just wait for my 3 months to be up and see if its worth renewing the subscription by then...

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

people always travel in groups of 6+,

[/ QUOTE ]
I like group fights more than 1v1 fights. They are faster, more intense, more deadly, more exciting.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mo... it is not about who owns the shard that drives players off... that is what this game is all about... being top... What is hurting people and running players off is when they get into battles, there is little hope of fun fights... The fights are just not fun when players are taken out of the fight so quickly that there is frustration...and after a few tries... they simply leave because they know it is hopeless.. and it is chronic.. it is this that makes people give up...

I think most of these players that use excuses to pay and play however they wish regardless of the affect, are totally to blame for the downfall of Siege...

I also believe that there are some people that use to think this way but are actually beginning to see the truth of what is happening with players leaving and now perhaps are having regrets..

We no longer have the luxury of playing with distruction in mind of the other gamers... Puffy is recognizing this and is behaving as a leader should....

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I also believe that there are some people that use to think this way but are actually beginning to see the truth of what is happening with players leaving and now perhaps are having regrets..

[/ QUOTE ]
I started as stealth tamer (honestly didn't know how gimp they were, someone just suggested i do it.) but even then, I defended them a lot. But now I see how much they piss others off and thats why i turned to scribe mage.
But... I am back as stealth tame to pvm and fight jsv.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
word of advice leave luna join factions. People are fed up with it
go to despise faction bases and yew moongate.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I like group fights more than 1v1 fights. They are faster, more intense, more deadly, more exciting.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea thats the thing though, what about the little guilds that run around with mostly around 2-3 people in it, not much of a surviving chance against all these major alliences/guilds. Basically siege is like a prodo shard now, on prodo shards you don't need numbers to compete in pvp cause you can always find somone alone to kill, you just need the ubber equipment. Here you don't need the ubber equipment to compete, you just need the numbers or major allience so you can field a load of people. Siege is just not much fun anymore, i rarely even see any NEW people anymore...no recruits

P

pikon198

i havent been in luna fora long while cause im red and dont want tamers on my butt. I think its time to join an allience lol

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea thats the thing though, what about the little guilds that run around with mostly around 2-3 people in it, not much of a surviving chance against all these major alliences/guilds. Basically siege is like a prodo shard now, on prodo shards you don't need numbers to compete in pvp cause you can always find somone alone to kill, you just need the ubber equipment. Here you don't need the ubber equipment to compete, you just need the numbers or major allience so you can field a load of people. Siege is just not much fun anymore, i rarely even see any NEW people anymore...no recruits

[/ QUOTE ]
Dont go to luna and dont go to despise: tada! Then you wont find groups, only individuals!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like field fights, its an unpredictable enviorment down there and you never know how it will turn out. Lately thats why we do despise, mainly for the hopes of big raids, the powerscrollllls are just a bonus. So all 3 of the major guilds should try to control that area, and obviously the tna/koc field alliance against jsv would be fun full effect unless they came on chars without pets... Then we could have like 10-15v10-15-v-10-15 ... it would be nuts down there, andt hen you couild have the smalle guilds working with each other picking people off... It isnt that hard,

I

imported_mo'gluk

<blockquote><hr>

We no longer have the luxury of playing with distruction in mind of the other gamers... Puffy is recognizing this and is behaving as a leader should....

[/ QUOTE ]

and I don't disagree with you I don't run taming unless I am jerkin around with my fugly reptalon "klomper" and I don't think I have run a stealth tamer ever (I dont have a skill set up for taming while stealthed my skills are all maxed so it just doesn't fit well)

but that quote points to a lot of the issue I have with this whole "drop the tamers dudes we want real PvP" for a long time people like puffy (whom I actually like) have ruled the shard and pretty much done wahtever they wanted, now another group (the tamer group it can be JSV, TnA even some others) has acheived a level of preeminence that they have never had. Now your telling them they have to give up that measure of power so that the people who used to rule the shard can have an easier shot at it.

and just to point out its easy for anyone who used to be the bully/Ownzor to say "let the past be the past". To you its just you saying" sorry, oops my bad".... when the people you bullied and beat up on suddenly have some power most of them (and I can't fault them) will just give ya the finger and say deal with it. because thats what you told us months ago or last year....

G

speaking as someone who often leaves UO and comes back, I can give some insight on why people leave

A. getting WTF pwned over and over

B. ROT

C. belonging to a group that gets WTF pwned all the time

D. getting raided at each and every spawn(when needing scrolls, not for sale but to eat)

E. getting WTF pwned of board PVP lowel

F. getting exploit pwned (house kills, poison in GZ, explote run out of GZ, ETC.)

G. a bunch of stuff UO has done to UO

H. res killed/trashtalked (not just once, but by everyone you encounter)

not any of these are reason enough to leave by themselves , but put 3 or 4 of them together and people start looking for something else to do

my2p

G

I forgot to add, not able to get ahead in the game unless you buy gold with RL cash for digital items (armor/weapons/items/artifacts)

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I forgot to add, not able to get ahead in the game unless you buy gold with RL cash for digital items (armor/weapons/items/artifacts)

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree.

G

I agree with the Orc on this one. Did people that were killed, in the past by Puffy and the gang, want them to change their playstyle, no. I can hear it now, "Puffy please become a crafter so i can kill you easier". What is JSV supposed to do, all become mages and fencers and fight that way if they really enjoy fighting as tamers.

I have played basically the same template since 2000 here on Siege, well now i guess I change some skills around with soulstones and med which is needed to fight. But I hate fighting tamers, but do I want them to change just so I can kill them easier..no.

Does JSV hang out only in Luna, if so then why even go there, I know i avoid Luna at all costs, and hated housed fighting VmP there. Make JSV come to you, in the field, and turn their tactics on them.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

"you just want to make it easier for your group to own the shard"

Koc and TnT are guilds that are ran by true leaders, we look at the future advancement of the shard we luv! and want and desire to see other guilds get larger in PvP str so it might obtain the luster of times past, JsV is ran by a selfish arrogant leader who thinks that his tactics are gaining him a supirior advantage in the field, he might win a few battles but he will eventually loose the war, there wont be anyone to fight.

ImHO--i dont mind any template used in the game, shoot, I could care less about ghost cams either way,
But what i am upset about is when they bring out 10 people to a fight and 7 of them are tammers, and except for Dyno all of em have crap gear they run, so whats the point.
and they dont believe there running people off the shard!
Mo! Denial is not a river in Egypt

Yellow Cupcakes 4 jsV

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

and I don't disagree with you I don't run taming unless I am jerkin around with my fugly reptalon "klomper" and I don't think I have run a stealth tamer ever (I dont have a skill set up for taming while stealthed my skills are all maxed so it just doesn't fit well)

but that quote points to a lot of the issue I have with this whole "drop the tamers dudes we want real PvP" for a long time people like puffy (whom I actually like) have ruled the shard and pretty much done wahtever they wanted, now another group (the tamer group it can be JSV, TnA even some others) has acheived a level of preeminence that they have never had. Now your telling them they have to give up that measure of power so that the people who used to rule the shard can have an easier shot at it.

and just to point out its easy for anyone who used to be the bully/Ownzor to say "let the past be the past". To you its just you saying" sorry, oops my bad".... when the people you bullied and beat up on suddenly have some power most of them (and I can't fault them) will just give ya the finger and say deal with it. because thats what you told us months ago or last year....

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand what you are saying Mo but not once did I mention any template... I was referring to how choices of some gamers have brought about this empty shard... But all this is is more excuses to continue the distruction.. so have fun.. I know Jax left because he gave up.. and many with him.. so if you feel you want to keep justifying the cause of the distruction... Well there is nothing we can do about that... actually i don't think there is anything we can do.. I think the selfishness of certain players are now showing which were really the good one and which the bad ones regardless of color...

Until we can get over the fingerpointing and start looking at positive ways to bring back people that actually love this game and shard... We are lost.

Maybe you hit on something... maybe these players are wanting to take the shard down and be the top ones at the end by their choices... And this is the way these weaker pvpers have of giving Siege the finger because it is the only way they can win..

If they can't be good pvpers... they can make sure no one else can be either...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

can you elaborate?

what I see is, you NEED scrolls to survive, you NEED items to survive

I also see non scrolls chars not having a chance at getting scrolls
I see that you need high end items to get high end items

If me a a couple other people go do a spawn right now do you think I will get to leave with my scrolls?

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

bah which less desirable acts do you want?

one group dominating the shard

or one template dominating the shard .......

both are bad IMHO...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet you are a part of it. You think both are bad, yet you happily run with this alliance. That makes a lot of sense. =/

I

imported_mo'gluk

well thats true you didn't mention a template.... but we know you referring to the stealth tamer gank... of which I am against. You see I am not against you opinion in fact I am for it. what I am saying is that you have put yourselves in the position of of declaring you want all this change in PvP but when the shoe is on your feet you give the shard the finger and tell them to grow up.

1. I would love to see tamer skills shifted so that dismounting and tamer ganks are not posible. I dont want to take away the tamer template but it is clearly an all too powerful template.

2. I like seeing PvP away from luna I also like seeing it in luna.

3. I think factions is clearly getting better.... even with the tamer problem.

4. this issue of everyone vs. JSV is funny .... the last night I was running with them we had all non tamer templates fighting in yew... guess what everyone and their grandmother brought out their tamers after we were winning without them...now tahts been almost 2 weeks (tells you how busy my work has been and christmas) but if JSV made a dedicated effort to not use tamers and suddenly KOC was winning with their necro mages + poison dexxers could the JSV ask you guys to put away the necro mages?

and just for the record I will ALWAYS play a stealther ... I am an orc, I have always been an orc. Orcs started here as hiders and gankers I know that, it was mixed with roleplay and was fun... everyone loved gettin nailed by 5 orcs...well most did... until 40 started the griefing and showing what true field fighting mages could do versus dexxers in subpar gear

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Mo, i dont feel you are a bad person, I personally feel you dont think things through well enough. Does This game have military tactics incorporated in it? yes it does. Does this game have fibers of real life running through it? yes it does.
Does this game portray alot of real life situations played out in it on a day to day basis? Yes it does!
Thats what makes UO so amazing and great to play, we get to act out real life situations and polotics and battles but no one has to loose there life over it.

But lets take a real life situation and apply it to our small little world called SP.
Does the world have Nuclear capabilitys absolutly, but after useing them just once, our world and militarys figured out that what is the actual price of winning?
At ALL costs? at the cost of the whole planits Lives? NO!

Thats why when a leader in the world that is very unsable arises the US and Coalition forces arise and handle it at a much lower level of conflict.
In our own weird little way, the big guilds are trying to tell the shard and JsV your carrying a nuclear bomb to every fight to win (Pets). Because Of verumns selfish win at all cost way of thinking, there might not be anyone left on the shard to play with anymore because it will be a dead shard, which its almost there now. They dont want to spend the time recruiting/Dueling/training and learning how to fight, that would be much harder wouldnt it, so lets just bring a cheap BomB to to the fight......good fricking answer huh?

I guess the ingnorant who dont study history are destined to repeat it.

Pets are way overpowered in PVP (player vrs player) I just cant believe that this take's explaining, people wake the hell up. This is running SP in the ground.

Out of Fricking Cupcakes!

I

imported_mo'gluk

i don't think yourealize how much i agree with you... where we disagree is the right anyone on this game has to run any template they want. they each pay their 12.99 + a month so they have every right. one sec baby crying... i will be back

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I know you see my point, but are u missing the big picture? the more you defend there "tactics" by telling them they have the right to play any template they want only fuels the fire, are you right? Yes they have the right to play any template they choose!! AT WHAT COST!!

We can choose to bomb every country we dont like, but we are going to get bombed back, no one wins, we need enough people to stand up and say,including you!

YOUR WRECKING OUR SHARD!
and by the way, let em get Necro/mages let em run all dismounters let em run bushido dexers let run any temp they want, All were trying to say is DONT FRICKING USE PETS, Untill we KoC see something official on stratics or in game from verumn that they will stable the pets for PvP, we will keep bringing ours and keep rocking them over and over and over bottom line.

Sometimes you have to take a stand!

JsV is bottom line wrecking the shard!
Why cant they beat anyone any other way?

Its a direct reflection of the leadership in the guild. My respect for JsV would go up by miles if they wouldnt be so cheap in how they win, If you gank me 10 v one I dont pancake, Its SP, Ill take my lumps and move on, We are all as a collective whole responsable for the betterment of our shard and I claim this shard as my own and am proud of it, Im sick of everyone being so PC with these tools! Take a Stand, and lets fight it out on the playground, but lets not use pets!

Over and Out Cupcake!

I

imported_Magnolia

Mo... you have never nor will you ever hear me mention stealthing and ganking as a complaint... That is all legit in my book and also dismounting... especially with bolas...I don't much care for the archery dismount but then I don't much care for archery... but still I stopped complaining about archery when they fixed that over powering problem.. People left because of that too...Some came back..

So stealth away with my blessing... But try to influence less monsters used to attack players in pvping... Players are leaving because of them...

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]I disagree. I managed to scroll up two characters to exactly where I want them minus one or two 20s easily. Maybe I am the exception to the norm but I doubt it.
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]what is a high end item? I don't think I have any high end items. I roll strangelove with 1 set gm barbed armor, 25 potions, 2 DCI jewels,couple apples, bandaids, and a throwaway bokuto. Sure, I have several 'high end' bless weapons, but honestly, half of them are on loan from guildies.
<blockquote><hr>

If me a a couple other people go do a spawn right now do you think I will get to leave with my scrolls?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes.
Go do desert, $10 says it will go smoothly. We've done desert many times recently without a hitch with only a couple of people. oasis works too. Ice east... shall I go on?

I seriously don't understand where people get off saying this game is soooooo item based... Maybe it is just me having played 75% of every MMOG out there, but this is just about the least item based game there is. Just look at how I run strangelove: bare.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]I disagree. I managed to scroll up two characters to exactly where I want them minus one or two 20s easily. Maybe I am the exception to the norm but I doubt it.
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]what is a high end item? I don't think I have any high end items. I roll strangelove with 1 set gm barbed armor, 25 potions, 2 DCI jewels,couple apples, bandaids, and a throwaway bokuto. Sure, I have several 'high end' bless weapons, but honestly, half of them are on loan from guildies.
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Yes.
Go do desert, $10 says it will go smoothly. We've done desert many times recently without a hitch with only a couple of people. oasis works too. Ice east... shall I go on?

I seriously don't understand where people get off saying this game is soooooo item based... Maybe it is just me having played 75% of every MMOG out there, but this is just about the least item based game there is. Just look at how I run strangelove: bare.

[/ QUOTE ]

you know this whole thing is all [censored],
you talk about how you and your guildies do stuff, on loan from guildies
and you don't understand, you got all 120 scrolls

why don't you try and understand other peoples views or opinions, put yourself in their shoes, stop being so self righteous for one second and look around you, last 50 spawns I did were raided, granted they were raided by OTF , who no longer plays on this shard under that tag.

but still I really don't expect to finish a spawn, OH and BTW I can be on 23/7 either, so that limits my day a bit

I can't even try to get a little gold without getting raided

don't get me wrong its all a part of Siege , but I have no illusions about it.