• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] High End Rares Collection (May Sell Rest Later)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 Part Marble Table (N/S) 450m
That is sold already for 2.5 billion but thank you for your bids.

I will sell the complete 2 piece Sandstone Table and complete 3 piece Marble Table both W/E and facing south for 2.5 billion per. Nails or Medusa will broker.

The Young Cherry Blossom Tree has many offers up to 800m. That same guy was really eager to buy and offered "1 billion only if you sell now I cannot buy tomorrow" so you guys can understand me being weary on selling it not even knowing what it is or where it came from. If anyone knows by all means let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Formosa - 150m
I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Atlantic - 150m

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found a little more time tonight to throw in the pics of the lanterns. Most of them atleast.

I'll be selling 4 of them tomorrow when I get home if this offer isn't beat.

Chessy, Formosa, Lake Superior and ATL lanterns 1 billion for the group.