• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] High End Rares Collection (May Sell Rest Later)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Going to remake this and break it into better lots. Just found out I can only post 40 images per thread.

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Where are items located?-will you accept atlantic gold? and can we view these items please?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where are items located?-will you accept atlantic gold? and can we view these items please?
Yep all items are ATL and I'll work on getting some pics up. ATL gold is preferred.
I will use Nails or Medusa as a broker.

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am interested in several of the lanterns, please ICQ me.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
People, I wont be taking offers over ICQ so don't even bother. There's ALOT of interest so far and all over ICQ. I clearly stated that I do not know what this stuff is worth so please dont ICQ me for "Whats the BO"

Really just post here or it will all be ignored. Thanks.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well I just start the offers off then. If this is like an auction or just taking offers on the items?
The Guard Now Has Your Name As A Known Smuggler. You May Be Questioned. Have A Nice Day. (Red Scroll) (15) Season 8 (2010) - 30m
Cherry Blossom Tree - 150m
2 Part Sandstone Table (W/E) - 250m
3 Part Marble Table (W/E) - 350m
2 Part Marble Table (N/S) - 200m

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I just start the offers off then. If this is like an auction or just taking offers on the items?
The Guard Now Has Your Name As A Known Smuggler. You May Be Questioned. Have A Nice Day. (Red Scroll) (15) Season 8 (2010) - 30m
Cherry Blossom Tree - 150m
2 Part Sandstone Table (W/E) - 250m
3 Part Marble Table (W/E) - 350m
2 Part Marble Table (N/S) - 200m
Thank you for atleast starting it off:)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2 Part Marble Table (N/S) - 250M

Are these the two end pieces? If so then my bid is 250M

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Young Cherry Blossom Tree
2. Intricate Statue Covered with Odd Runes
3. Special Sewing Kit For A Thousand Stitches
4. Sandals of Quantum Leaping
5. The Guard Now Has Your Name As A Known Smuggler. You May Be Questioned. Have A Nice Day

800 Mil for the above package. If you decide to run this as an auction then I will withdraw all my bids.

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Young Cherry Blossom Tree
2. Intricate Statue Covered with Odd Runes
3. Special Sewing Kit For A Thousand Stitches
4. Sandals of Quantum Leaping
5. The Guard Now Has Your Name As A Known Smuggler. You May Be Questioned. Have A Nice Day

1 Billion for the above package.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for keeping it here everyone. I woke up today to so many ICQ's and still havnt got to everyone that added me. As many of you know I spend the majority of the very little time I get for UO pvping but have a love for wealth. I'll eventually get to everyone I promise.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha I know. I have some taken already. Just been busy today and will be tomorrow too. I'll likely remake the thread next week with images, opening offer and maybe buyouts. I really have no clue on the value for most of this though so if you guys would like to throw out some suggestions It will surely help when I remake this thread.

AnAn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Drachenfels (~30) - 300M

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the offer. I actually have better from Caveat over ICQ. I'll get him to post here/ Theres a spell channeling one and non spell channeling that I hear is more rare.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spoiled Milk (~15 Total) Season 5 (2007)
Jug of Eggnog (~10) Season 5 (2007)
Jugs of Rotten Pumpkin Juice (~5) Season 7 (2009)

150mil for these 3 items.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK i'm going to take forever doing this so bare with me but the first of the pics are posted.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a good thing I work for Red Bull for a living because paint kicks my butt lol!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There you go Exploit. You can stop asking if I made all this up now. Hopefully I'll have everything done tonight. I have alot of stuff that's not on the list that I'll add too. I'll eventually get around to prettying it all up and adding BUYOUTS since I know thats all you guys really want to hear haha!

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The North to South or East Facing Marble Table Now Has The Coveted Uber Rare Middle Piece!

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
130m addie painting
50m for cave dweller robe
25m cookie jar (teal)
40m grim fairy book

Last edited:

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There you go Exploit. You can stop asking if I made all this up now. Hopefully I'll have everything done tonight. I have alot of stuff that's not on the list that I'll add too. I'll eventually get around to prettying it all up and adding BUYOUTS since I know thats all you guys really want to hear haha!
I don't recall ever asking that, but ok.