• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Hidden Valley Auction 14i: Ended

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
either way we want to do it. I just wanted the platemale u and I will just meet up for the female one. that way I honor my bid and I sell it to u at the same price I paid for it.
I have a spare sigil male plate tunic that I'd figured to assemble another suit around as I found the parts. I'll toss it in with your other items for free, that way you can get/split 2 male suits, instead of a male and female, if you'd prefer.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have a spare sigil male plate tunic that I'd figured to assemble another suit around as I found the parts. I'll toss it in with your other items for free, that way you can get/split 2 male suits, instead of a male and female, if you'd prefer.
I just want 1 male for myself. I thought that Jason had outbid my other female suit. Jason was wanting one. If you want to sell one to Jason at the bid I made, im good with that. how ever you want it to work....im easy to work with

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
ok Jason and I will figure it out ty brian