Help with a build for a beginner sampire

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slayer75

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
1. What skills to pump ,how to distribute?
2. Some expensive armor to wear ,what weapons?
3. What bosses can I start ?
Interested in it beginner sampire or tell me where to read the manual.
sorry for my English

Reactions: Ford Taunus

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 3, 2004
Finland
Fast response:

For first Sampire I would take target:
Take Swordsmanship 120, anatomy 100, tactics 120, Necro 100 (or 99), Parry 60, bushido 120, Chivarly 100
Swords 120 is "must" rest can be divined.

Target HP and STR as near as possible 150, stamina about 180 and Mana min 60

Some good (maybe expensive) armours/wearables examples:
* Insane tinker legs
* Crimson cincture
* Gloves of feudal grisp
* Briches of warding
* Corgul sash
* Soldiers medal
* Mace and shield glasses

You should also craft/imbue items with stamina, mana, HP, LMC (Of course needed recistanses also)

Weapons:
You should craft weapons. There is not enough good named weapons in game. Try double axes (Double strike and Whirlwind special moves) and bladed staffs (AI)
Good mods for weapons are : Hit life leech, hit mana leech, hit stamina leech, hit lower defence (if not wear mace glasses), hit lower attack, hit spell areas
You should also try reforge 100% elemnetal weapons for spesific situations (as example 100% fire arachnid slayer double axe for arachnid champpion spawn)

3. What bosses can I start ?
Maybe Miasma at Labyrint? There is also nice mini champs at Abuss. If those go OK then you might try Vermin horde champ and Dreadhorn and Navrey.

Slayer75

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Thank you very much for the reply, the cost of things is just horrible ))
Аnd you can give an example of a full set of armor and weapons ,not expensive to pump. I want to see what stats should be on it.

BearCorpse

Adventurer
Oct 27, 2015
ghostly-ghost.jugem.jp
1. What skill to pump?
Blacksmith, Tailoring, Arms lore and Imbuing 120

There are example of set of armors , not expensive, not difficult to make.
1.Buying cheap greater or legendary artifact at vendor search. I bought in atlantic.
Gloves 15,000 gp, Arms 15,000 gp, Tunic 9,999 gp
gathering.png
2.Making the rest parts by reforging and imbuing.
making.png
3. Ring and Bracelet
need 30HCI and 50DI
4. Mana Phaging Orb
5 DCI 6 LMC 15 DI combo 49,999 gp
5. Use your weapon skill mastery
+5 HCI
6. Buying Legendary scroll of power 800,000 gp then STR120/DEX120/INT10

Reactions: ziox and Jovi

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nov 4, 2015
1. What skill to pump?
Blacksmith, Tailoring, Arms lore and Imbuing 120

There are example of set of armors , not expensive, not difficult to make.
1.Buying cheap greater or legendary artifact at vendor search. I bought in atlantic.
Gloves 15,000 gp, Arms 15,000 gp, Tunic 9,999 gp
View attachment 72524
2.Making the rest parts by reforging and imbuing.
View attachment 72525
3. Ring and Bracelet
need 30HCI and 50DI
4. Mana Phaging Orb
5 DCI 6 LMC 15 DI combo 49,999 gp
5. Use your weapon skill mastery
+5 HCI
6. Buying Legendary scroll of power 800,000 gp then STR120/DEX120/INT10
The one thing I learned along the way is to configure my gear based on what is commonly available artifacts instead of basing on names arties and then hunting for rare artifacts. Your gear setup in your site gave me good guidance on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BearCorpse

Adventurer
Oct 27, 2015
ghostly-ghost.jugem.jp
I made another suits for first step.
This suits can exchange helm with with Mace'n Shield glasses.
suit.png
This gear based on 1 loot legendary and Mace'n Shield glasses. I strongly recommend choosing studded armor for looted legendary, plate armor is the worst.Because Mace'n Shield has high AR.
Rest part of gears, 4 ring mails or 3 ring mails and a plate neck.3 agapite and a valorite.
Imbuing FR, LMC, HP, Mana and Stam to valorite one. Agapites are "5HCI, CR, LMC, Stam and Mana" , "5HCI, LMC, HP, Stam and Mana" and " ER, LMC, HP, Stam, Mana".

Making a fake Mace'n Shield:
Making bascinet with normal iron , "x/x/6+/6+/6+". Then powder it. Imbue AR to 20. Enhance with Valorite. (26% chance to destroy with BS180/Imb120 gargyle) Imbue FR, HP, Stam and Mana.

If you have SSI jewel like this brace, you won't need Essence of Control for Double Axe.

Resources used:
10 Powders of fortification, 90 Luminescent Fungi, 13 Boura pelts, 10 Essences of Precision and 20 charges shadow runic hammer.

Time cost: 35 minutes for me

Stats with Elf (125/125/10 260 , Warrior's gift 2, Assassin guild) wielding follower weapons. Upper: this gear Lower: After exchanging helm and add cincture. w/o talisman
stats.PNG

You can go vermin spawn with vermin slayer talisman.And my recommended weapons.
weapons.png
Left: For 1st-3rd, spell channeling is acid proof.
Center: For 4th
Right: Boss

Resources used:
20 goblin bloods, 10 lava serpent crusts, 10 silver snake skins, 10 void orbs and 200 charges dull copper runic hammer.

Reactions: Jovi

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sep 1, 2014
Long Island, New York
My template is:

100 Swordsmanship (120 with Captain John's Hat)
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
100 Parrying
100 Necromancy
100 Resist Spells (115 with jewels)
080 Chivalry

While I have Anatomy ready on a stone, there are too many spawns with casters at some level to bother swapping it anymore. I play almost 100% of time with Resist spells on now.

If you can afford a set of Enchantress Cameo's... one for each Super Slayer Class... that will save you some room on the rest of your equipment for other mods.

Jumu's Hide, Captain John's Hat, Mace & Shield glasses, Slither are some of the more expensive artifacts that you will see people using in various suits. There are others you can use as well.

For weapons... if you do not get a full set of Cameos... you should have a full set of Double Axes with each slayer on them. Get 100% elemental and then imbue other mods you find most useful... Swing Speed Increase, Hit Mana Leach, Hit Life Leach, Hit Area Effect, Hit Spell, Hit Lower Defense... whatever you think will work best.

For my weapons... I have 100% Damage Increase and 35% Swing Speed Increase from my suit. I also have full set of Slayer Cameos. So that means I have 5 full mods I can add to any weapon. An example weapon I have is 100% Cold Damage, 50% Hit Cold Area, 50% Hit Harm, 81% Hit Mana Leach, 81% Hit Life Leach, remaining points in Hit Lower Defense.

You should aim for atleast 180 Stamina. With 180 Stam, 30% SSI... you will swing double axes at max speed and have some 'protection' for if you stam goes below 180.

If you want LMC bonus... you can go with a suit of Bone and Studded pieces. If you want additional stamina protection, you can go with Plate and Ringmail pieces.