• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heldenhammer - US/Order/Core/Non-RP

M

Marr

Greetings,

After running a few guilds in the past in a few different games I decided against being a GM in WAR. After searching for a guild to join however, I found that none of the guilds out there match what I seek in a guild. I am looking for something completely different. So I took it upon myself to make a new one and try to find the right people to run it. So far I have put together a website with the basics of the guild and with some more interested people we could collaborate on the concept more.

Here is what Heldenhammer stands for at the moment:

• Order guild
  • Core ruleset
  • Non-RP or RP-Light
  • Mature members
  • Non-essential voice chat. Leaning towards none currently.
  • 3 Guildmaster/3 Officer system
  • Crafter friendly environment
  • Helpful system for playing anonymous
  • All playstyles: solo, group, army
If any of this interests you head over to the site and sign up or post in the forum with your thoughts. Thanks.

http://heldenhammer.guildlaunch.com/