• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Have Gear Will Travel: The Lost Lands Monster *Felucca* (Fri. 01/22/16)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I found the time to sneak on for this event. I was the Gandalf running around lol. Had lots of fun! Thank you for hosting fel events!

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
While I enjoyed watching a bunch of people get killed.....Your pictures show some things I would like to point out

1. Fields turned into tiles
2. A program other than UOAssist?

Not that I hate on that...just kind funny lol
Yeah I dunno. I was sent those to toss up here. You'll have to ask the person who's perspective they came from, want their ICQ?

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Oh, apparently my post got deleted too. No mail either, typical lmfao.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was at event. I got dismounted by a death striker, probably with riding swipe, but got away. was on a garg. after dismount buff went away I tried to fly. it said u have to heal before u can fly. I was full health. I tried to heal still couldn't fly. after a couple mins. of trying to fly. I log off and back on and could fly. anyone know about this?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's funny is mr Hong Kong Fooey, asked to be 'scanned' to prove hes not cheating, but then has screenshots posted proving he is. Its no surprise, but usually if someones using 1 cheat, they use them all Id imagine. Pretty funny stuff. Wonder why the original post with pictures was removed, rofl.