• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Haunted House?

N

Ni-

A holiday treat at the end of tricks.
Flexibility, brawns, brains and wits.
Fall, burn, bleed, and hurt.
Empty handed second, spoil laden first.
That which is not risen, with a similar meaning.
En un jarrón, the difference containing.
At last for the treat, sought from first call.
Red velvet coffin, open to all.

Shard: Chesapeake

Facet: Trammel

Coordinates: 125o 42'N, 120o 35'E

Have Fun!

F

Flora Green

Very cool. When I first saw the fan plant I thought it was a giant bat. :)

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn! I hope you are entering that in the Halloween Contest!! Is there any way you can show us the location of the house on Automap? I am bad at using a sextant. :eek:

*Never Mind*- I forgot UOAM gives you coordiniates.

*EDIT AGAIN* I couldn't find it. :( Can you post a pic of the location, please?

N

Ni-

Damn! I hope you are entering that in the Halloween Contest!! Is there any way you can show us the location of the house on Automap? I am bad at using a sextant. :eek:

*Never Mind*- I forgot UOAM gives you coordiniates.

*EDIT AGAIN* I couldn't find it. :( Can you post a pic of the location, please?
If you Exit Vesper via the northern bridge and run as directly north as possible it'll lead into the correct peninsula.

I don't use Auto map. I can try posting a pic of KR's map. It may take a moment.

I think the Halloween contest was over before the trees were introduced/grown.

N

Ni-

Running directly north should get you to the peninsula, then turning north east should get you close enough to the house so that a Sextant should be more helpfull. Good Luck!

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Edit* I just saw your post. I have never seen a map in KR. WOW. I will try to find it using that.

Okay, It tried finding it again, and this was the closest I could get.

Can you tell me which way to go from there?

N

Ni-

oops, I did forget to say Trammel(Chesapeake), didn't I? (that pic looks like it was from Felucca)

That appears to be the right spot. Yes perfect spot, there is even a Keep next the this house.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh crap. I am in Fel??

D'OH!! I am so used to choosing "Fel" on the moongate option and so used to seeing dead trees, I didn't occur to me that I was on the wrong facet!! I will try tram now!!

N

Ni-

Yeah. Your sig clued me in to the possibility that you might not be used to choosing Trammel!

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found it! That place is AWESOME!! I *think* I found all the different areas on all the levels. It is really cool. Also, the deadline for the Halloween deco Contest is Oct 4, so you can still enter.

N

Ni-

Found it! That place is AWESOME!! I *think* I found all the different areas on all the levels. It is really cool. Also, the deadline for the Halloween deco Contest is Oct 4, so you can still enter.
Oh, I thought the deadline had already occurred.

You got to all the levels, but not all the secrets...

:D

edit, oh btw, you figured most of it out alot quicker than a couple of my friends!

F

feath

yes, the contest was extended to the 4th of october. hope you submit it!

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I thought the deadline had already occurred.

You got to all the levels, but not all the secrets...

:D

edit, oh btw, you figured most of it out alot quicker than a couple of my friends!
Hold on...where you in there somewhere watching me?? :eek:
Ohh, creepy!! ;)

N

Ni-

:blushing:

*whistles innocently as he walks away to watch the football game...*

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I highly suggest taking the time to visit this house. It is awesome!! Oh yea, make sure you are in trammel!!:eek:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fell of once.... got up to the top, but not tippy-top, I don't think... never did manage to get inside :D

very neat place, Ni-