• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

L

Lia

Happy Thanksgiving, all! Don't forget to wear the elastic waistband pants today! :pint:

P

Piper Everwood

May Everyone have a great holiday and safe travels. And dont forget Football. lol

E

Evilminion

It's National Eat Until You Pass Out Day!

Have a great one, everybody! :D

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There was a better version, with the whole thing (and narrated by the actor that played Andy) on YouTube, but it is on someone's "Channel" and set up to where it can't be hotlinked off their channel.

Ironically, it's a group that specializes in screencap videos from games....

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here it is I think :)WKRP EXTENDED Thanksgiving Turkey Drop Scene from "Turkeys Away"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ifyi8-lxo

There was a better version, with the whole thing (and narrated by the actor that played Andy) on YouTube, but it is on someone's "Channel" and set up to where it can't be hotlinked off their channel.

Ironically, it's a group that specializes in screencap videos from games....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
[youtube]P2ifyi8-lxo[/youtube]

Courtesy of Crystal Cheats /Pinnacle Productions.

They finally got around to putting an embeddable version up about the time I gave up looking for one.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh - nostalgia rush! That episode is one of my strongest childhood memories of tv ... I remember not being able to decide between laughing or crying for hours (the description is just so vivid that I felt horrible at the thought of the poor turkeys).

(we got two turkey chicks one year on the farm - to make sure we kids had no illusions of treating them as pets, my parents named them "Christmas" and "New Years")

J

J0KING

Just wanted to toss in my Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hope everyone was able to enjoy it :)

Have Fun!!!

L

Lia

Courtesy of Crystal Cheats /Pinnacle Productions.

They finally got around to putting an embeddable version up about the time I gave up looking for one.
ROFLMAO! Oh, that was great!! Thanks for posting!!

A

AesSedai

Alright, well happy Turkey Day!
(No! It's not turkey day. It's Thanksgiving!)
Fine, Happy Thanks, Turkey!
(No silly! It is Happy Thanksgiving!)
Oooh, okay. Thanks turkey, Happy Giving!
(No-ho-ho! It's not turkey day! It's Thanksgiving!)
?
(It's Thanksgiving! We give Thanks!)
Ah, I see. Well I am thankful for our family and friends' happiness and health; and you, turkey! *tickle-n-giggles*

[The end of a conversation with my 6 year old cousin tonight, just as most of the youngsters were crashing from their dessert highs]

Maybe you don't like it, but I thought it was 'cute-cute' (eg: Talking Heads.., 'least they said it best, imo, heh).

Holidays are happy ;)
It was a good day

As I hope it was for ALL o' Ya'll :)

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so who is going to have leftovers for the next week and a half???

*raises hands*