• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Joanne_Mythic

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May your travels be safe and your turkey day be awesome. :)

Have a great holiday weekend those of you in the US!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Joanne, and the rest of the UO team!

I'm guessing maybe you are all getting to leave work a bit early today because of the holiday tomorrow? If so, enjoy the time off with family and friends! And if you and the rest of the UO team will also be off on Friday and get to enjoy one of those rare 4-day weekends, might want to let us know now so no one's looking for a FoF or posting all our usual stuff yammering for developer attention. :D

S

solina2

Happy Turkey day everyone! and save energy for the Black Friday shopping, I am!! :D:drool::D

A

Aboo

And the same to you and all the Stratics posters and UO players!

Supreem

Founder, Citadel Studios
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
noes! he is not for eating! (and he's not my dog)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Safe travels and happy triptiphane induced paralysis where-ever you roam. Easy on the Nog if you are a driver.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Thanksgiving was a month ago (go Canada!) but I'll enjoy the day off regardless! :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy turkey day! And for those of you not celebrating... well have a good day anyway!

B

BardMal

My Thanksgiving was a month ago (go Canada!) but I'll enjoy the day off regardless! :D

You don't know?....

That was just to fatten you up.
At EA they eat Canadians for Thanksgiving!:love::lick::stir:

S

Sunrise

WOOOT happy Turkey day all

Thanks ;D

Now time for the tradition to start. Wheres the beer and Egg nog! WOOOT. No time to be sober till Friday morning. WHen I go to work. At a retail store. UGH

I really love turkey day. I really HATE the day after turkey day... :D

L

Lord Kynd

Ok, I can't be the only person with a dirty mind in here.......
;)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
grumble, my mind was still on the pie statment ...
pefers hairless :p

nothing like a cook who doesn't know how to manage there hair :p

B

Banner

SWEET, SWEET NOW WE GONNA EAT SOME TURKEY MEAT...
HAPPY TURKEY DAY............ mumm i think i'll have some punch and pie too....

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*points to avatar*

I had it first!! :p

May everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Enjoy all the food and family. (even if they make you nuts...cause it's their job.:))

Enjoy Black Friday. This will be my first attempt in years to shop on that horrendous day. But my kids need clothes and you just can't beat some of those deals!!

T

T_Amon_from_work

Look at it this way ... Canadian Thanksgiving one month, US Thanksgiving the next. Diets be damned, there's food all around!

Warm Dutch Apple Pie with French Vanilla ice cream on the top. A little bit of Pumpkin pie with tons of freshly made whipped cream! Either one tops it all off!

Good eats and safe travels to all!

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay for Thanksgiving! :)

I hope everyone remembers to be thankful for all the good things in their lives. Family and friends, no matter how far away or right next door, are the most precious blessings!

I will be visiting family, enjoying good food (especially my Mother's pumpkin pie!), and relaxing with some UO time too. Friday I have an XRay and MRI scheduled, so I am hoping for results indicating an easier knee surgery.

Hope everyone's holiday festivities are great fun. Party responsibly, celebrate safely! :)

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
grumble, my mind was still on the pie statment ...
pefers hairless :p

nothing like a cook who doesn't know how to manage there hair :p
haha i think that went over everyone's head... good one :)

N

Nenime

Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is gonna be a great day :) ... well, unless you're a turkey of course.

S

sapphirediablo11

A witch turned me into a turkey once... ... i got better :D

P

Pasquinade

Have a great Thanksgiving Day and lots of food!
I, unfortunately, will not get to enjoy any....I have to work, and will miss my family's wonderful repast! Gah and Argh!:yell:
Damn the bad luck.
But, at least I get my pay and Holiday pay, making the equivalent of a 16 hour day....woohoo....er, not so bad but it still rankles!

U

Urk of LS

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My kids are psyched, They get a 5 day weekend.

Turkey, Pumpkin Pie, Burbon Pie, Num Yummy.

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! .....:lick:is happy they focusing on the dog and not us cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!