HAPPY BIRTHDAY to........... PLUFFFFFFFYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! *Look**Pic*

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

<center>
</center>

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif
Have a good one!
And Happy Belated to bob and sam!

Ps..... Thanks to gypsy for *Cough* hosting and animating this! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

L

Lady Vixen

OMG!!!!!

She is going to flip. Happy Birthday Pluffina!!!!!!! On a side note, Bob are you free for next Saturday at the Darkmoor place, I sure we girls can toss a few gold coins at your feet for another dance like that /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

Goldie Broker

OMG Immy!!!!!!! That is so Awesome!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Grond

Pluffy's board account was deleted in the recent purge, and for reasons which aren't clear at the moment, the forum software is frantically trying to prevent her from regaining her posting privileges. (Her nick is re-registered, but the system won't send her an initial password to log in... It's being worked on.) Anyway, she asked me to relay this for her:
<blockquote><hr>

OMG IMMY YOU DOG. hehehe. I nearly burst something. Bob wants you to come visit Siege -- he has a little something for you. *evil grin* He shouldn't fuss -- it's pretty accurate. Bob DOES do a MEAN pole dance.

Tell the girls I am sorry Vix, but NO! Bob pretty much is a private dancer. Sort of like Tina Turner, except that anaology makes ME Ike, and I don't hit girls.

Love,
Pluffy

<hr></blockquote>

G

Grond

Happy birthday, Pluffy!!! I hope your account is fixed soon!

G

To Pluff:

OHhhhhhhhhhhh do i get a free show from bob? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

C

CitizenKane2

Great birthday card. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Happy birthday, Pluffina /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

I

imported_Trebr Drab

That was great, and happy birthday Fluffy. It's obvious you have great friends /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

A

Alarcon

That one is going down in board history! Great work Immy!

Happy Birthday to the pink one. May it be filled with happiness, and there be many more in the future.

C

Ciella

Happy Birthday, Pluffy. I hope your account gets fixed soon. Sonoma needs your posts. And what a card!! Woot!! I think we just found the new profession in the next expansion. *grin*

G

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLUFFY!

Many happy returns of the day to the most glorious SHOPPER in the world.

G

hehe that was funny...

yeah we Feb people rock

my b-day was 2 days ago...

R

ryansdad

Now that had to take some work, well done.

Happy birthday Pluffy.

And you too Ghost. How come I did not get a message on my ICQ, I seem to get them for everyone else. I would have sent you a card. Sorry.

G

Gypsy Keja Mimi

Good Fortune and Happy Birthday Pluffy!
That card is Immy's fault... he made me... *laughs*

Love and Hugs and Stuff!
Have a Great Day!

Gypsy

M

MidnightWhisper

OMG.. lol
that is so funny..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLUFFERS

but im so jealous pluffers..immy didnt dance like that for me .for my birthday..
*giggles*

L

Lady Nest

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose!!!

H

hiai

ROFL! That's just great! Just wanted to add my best wishes to the rest, Pluffy... All hail the Mighty Pink One!

Though with a dance like that from officer Bob McCop, I wouldn't be at all surprised if your "login difficulties" *coughs* last quite awhile longer. Some things are just too hard to resist. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

*singing*
Happy, happy birthday, Pluffy, dear
happy days will come to you all year
If I had one wish, then it would be
a happy, happy birthday to you, from me!

T

TrueRagoo

HApp haaapppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy
*more liquuooorrr served*

G

Hehe thanks, gypsy did 90% of the work tho =P

Was Sooooooooooo much fun making that lol

Only hour and 40mins left of pluffys birthday!

G

Too funny! Very nice card! And Happy Birthday to the almighty pink one

P

Pluffina

OMG OMG I CAN POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy Joe FIXED me *grins in weak relief*

I can not believe you two made this -- it's really great!
Flow and Gypsy, you two are BOTH on my list! heheheheh I will GET you for this my pretties, see if I do not!

Love,
Pluffy, grinning and blushing at the same time

D

Dor of Sonoma

Omigods...!

I haven't seen anything this excellent in a long time. Great job, you guys!

And Happy Belated Birthday to you, Pluffy. I hope you had a really good one. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

*knows someone with a birthday less than three weeks from now *hint* *hint*

G

LOL

*Thinks it sounded like she does too.... Dor Dor Dor heeehehehe

H

Horizon

O was wondering what happened to Pluffy. I still have an outfit made by pluffina. I keep it bank so I never lose it. Happy Birthday.