• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween Quest : not my idea of fun...

S

slaveone

ROFL.... trammie's skins are sooooo thin!!!

Collect all the useless garbage you want, if it doesnt help me to advance my character in some way then it is useless.

Who the heck in their right mind logs in to play a game where all they do is decorate a house or put on some stupid wand that changes them into a monster?
First calling people trammie's is pretty noob and make's any point you may have seem pretty stupid.

Second calling the halloween items useless is pretty dumb. Sure those costumes don't help advance your character but i sold 2 of my 5 shadow wyrm costumes for 20mil each early on and used the gold to buy a Lt. Sash for my mage. Seems to have helped advance my character quite a bit! And my 8 140 luck conjurer's garbs i've collected so far don't hurt my characters advancement one bit either.

People could ask the same question of you what kinda mindless drone logs into a game with some super cheeseball gimplate char and a bunch of hack programs then ganks people with their guild only after cross paralyzing them so they can't even fight back. All to earn a massive what 5k for their effort? Sounds dumb to me. Hell to me pvming a few mongbats is more exciting than that and probably more lucrative! Seriously how does that not get REALLY boring REALLY fast?

But to each their own. If your so bored go log in with your second account on another computer and pk your afk char. Not much different than pk ganking a cross paralyzed smuck that you ran past in Fel....