• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Hall of Champions - Now Open

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Added a few more to the collection. Couple more to go. Running out of ideal places to enshrine these legends.

Also still looking to get a hold of Taka, if someone can present me the !C! guild tag, I will make it very much worth your while.

BEAST

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey, this is Magi/Obelisk... google led me here lol. I think I have one screen shot I'll try to find... but my mage magi around that time wore necromancer shroud, hat of magi dyed tokuno black, tokuno blue dye apron, gloves, sandles and glacial blue long hair and full beard. I have a screenshot named Craig Pwned but it won't open... you all remember Craig lol Aherrrrrrr... I do miss those days and I want to know where Alki/ Orville Redenbacher sounding name went, he has all the recordings of us talking and Mazzmos yelling "Go **** ya self ya cocky little *******" after I beat him in a bunch of duels lol man those were the days... Lucretius, Tetrevis, Entropy, McManus And his videos, stealing the oaks skull with snipers Lol. TAO, the kind man who helped me get into !C! eventually. Would love to get everyone together sometime.

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 11.35.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 11.35.05 AM.png

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I miss those days of gaming. Was an absolute blast. I've quit expanding the Hall, but if I find time to look and buy more statues I'll update yours.

Alki

Visitor
You forgot me (Alki, EqualizeR II, Stratos), Havock, and Morrigan. Nice post though its good to see/hear from some of the old members. People can find me on skype at [R*]Senate. Mean Green hit me up dude.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right? I risked my life driving into the ghetto's of Detroit to hang out. Then you left and kept my artys :( .
But we had good times. Many of days of dueling.
I kept who's artys?I don't remember ever doing that to ANYONE. If so, I mean I'll Venmo you some cash. I was an edgy little bugger.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I kept who's artys?I don't remember ever doing that to ANYONE. If so, I mean I'll Venmo you some cash. I was an edgy little bugger.
Mine! You left kept I think orny and hat of magi, no big deal. We had fun **** talking one another and dueling for hours afterwards.

Your AOS sandals re-emerged. Cotton now has them :D
Its been added to the collection! To live on forever.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your AOS sandals re-emerged. Cotton now has them :D
I'm pretty sure my buddy Chad had those, the dyable ones? At least they're in good hands.
Mine! You left kept I think orny and hat of magi, no big deal. We had fun **** talking one another and dueling for hours afterwards.
****, I don't even remember that. I'm sorry man! I'll make amends for that some day.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
****, I don't even remember that. I'm sorry man! I'll make amends for that some day.
You were a kid. We all made bad choices lol. God I still make bad choices. Thinking I know how to remodel a bathroom. Pffft. What a mistake lol

artee

Visitor
Hey can I necro this thread? Does anyone know how to get ahold of lacrimo? I can't access my old ICQ. I played in champs too and its ok that i'm not in here, we actively tried to destroy champs before i joined and after! Lot of names I haven't seen in years, glad someone is still kickin around to remind people chessy was the best. Cotton my discord is RT#9508 if you see this
artee.JPG

Last edited:

artee

Visitor
Here's the rest of my screenshot for fun memory times. This was when UOF thought they could come and take over chessy. Clearly another UOF victory.

harrower3.JPG

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hey arteeeeeee! Hope all is well man! I stay so busy these days I don't know when I'll get to it, but I'll make an ARTEE clone for sures.

Hey can I necro this thread? Does anyone know how to get ahold of lacrimo? I can't access my old ICQ. I played in champs too and its ok that i'm not in here, we actively tried to destroy champs before i joined and after! Lot of names I haven't seen in years, glad someone is still kickin around to remind people chessy was the best. Cotton my discord is RT#9508 if you see this
View attachment 112018

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goldberg with his blessed longspear chased/killed damn near everyone for a couple of years back in the day ;)
Just sayin...

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Everyone won some and lost some. That average guild was a blast to be in, and we locked Chessy down for years. Til I made things interesting.

babaloo

Visitor
Wow I just stumbled upon this forum and seeing these names and pictures brings back so many memories. I was in 6th grade when I started playing played for years until around the time ninjas were added. Can’t remember my original PKs name because I changed it so many times when soul stones came out but damn I miss the days of UO still my favorite game of all time and I’m 31 now lol.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wow I just stumbled upon this forum and seeing these names and pictures brings back so many memories. I was in 6th grade when I started playing played for years until around the time ninjas were added. Can’t remember my original PKs name because I changed it so many times when soul stones came out but damn I miss the days of UO still my favorite game of all time and I’m 31 now lol.
Thats awesome! That is the goal. Its a trip down memory lane. This game changed my life. And !C! was a huge part of it. That era of UO was the most fun I've ever had. No game has ever come close, and I don't think it ever will.