Gypsy Claus Is Coming to Town

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

Apollyon

I haven't played EA's version of UO for some time now. I told most of my fellow Gypsies before they migrated that I was leaving the game for the past month or so. Ironically, I'm one of the last few remaining. I've enjoyed my game time here. Siege is the last vestage of what UO once was....a game that I enjoy very much.

So, as a parting gesture of good will, I've been starting to give away some of my worldly possessions. Obviously, there will still be things that I want to sell, but there's plenty of stuff that I have no interest or time in trying to move for cash. I've set up a vendor on my tower and will be putting some free gifties on it between now and the end of the year, when my account will close.

The vendor coordinates are in Umbra 34o 27'N 46o 37'E.

My ICQ number is in my profile. Q me if you want to visit or are looking for something specific. If you've been nice, I'm sure you'll get a nice parting gift. If you've been naughty, Ladies, you can sit on Gypsy Claus' lap.

Thanks!

Iragael

P

pikon198

Err, Ah'm a pirate, a farelly nice pirate at that... So yee have some shiny treasure or erm GOLD to fill be coffers with matey ?

A

Apollyon

I'll try to sell my gold. Most of the giveaway items will be deco items. I may have a few odd pieces left over in the end. So, your interest is noted.

A

Apollyon

I see that some of you have availed yourselves of some gifties!

Excellent.

A few more freebies on the vendor now and today's special will be a rune beetle carapice for 750K. Reduced prices on soulstone fragments.

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!

A

Apollyon

Full blue soulstone on vendor now
10K of each reg
Free house deco stuff - mini houses - snowmen - candles - etc as room permits.

Still have:
2x Kasas
2x Swords of Prosperity
Boomstick
Scrappers
39x 0/3 Bracelets
Etheral Ostard
Etheral Ki-rin

The holiday spirit has a hold on me. Make an offer!

Gypsy Claus wishes to help the poor foundling youth of Sosaria (since many of them are probably mine *wink*). If your player run town would like to sponsor something for the holiday, I'd be happy to donate items for the cause or pay a visit.

A

Apollyon

Thanks for the suggestion. I have been....in quantity. And there'll be more to come!

But I would like to spread some of the gift items to friends and foes alike.