• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

{GUIDE} How to get to your accounts management page

U

UnityOfGoals

Nice guide Larissa ..thank you! They are actually referring us to this post on UOHerald!
Yes, I did request, asking them to add the help link at the main page on the customers behalf. The customer service that I received was excellent, they care about customers. If you have any troubles feel free to call, be polite as the representatives are there to help you. If you have any problems, simply politely ask to speak to someone higher. I have also had to have a lot of patience. If you need any assistance you can also speak to me in my Ventrilo as a guest.

The login information is:
Hostname or IP
Port

Sign in as a guest, and I will be glad to speak with you, helping the best I can but I am basically in the same position.

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I finally figured out that after loggin in with the master ea email, and brand new passwords, I had to create another new seperate 'Persona Name',

ok done

then.....

I go to link accounts, and I see :

<MyInterimTrialAccountName>_uo- this one linked success but then I cannot actually look at or change anything on it I get the error everyone else is describing.

also see on linky page :

<AccountIamActuallyPlayingOnName>uo- with uo directly on the end of the name and a hyphen after. Looks like a typo. That one will not link. It says account is locked for 30 mins. Mmmm, I can log in and out of the UO client with it.

In the drop down list at the top I only get the Persona Name, and then TrialAccountName.

So who else gets the locked for 30 mins error AND has "uo-" that they see on the end of account, in exactly that syntax ?

U

UnityOfGoals

Well I got all but ONE account linked. It takes the password when I click link.
Then when I click continue it says account XXXXXXX could not be linked. No reason or directions as to what to do to correct the problem.

This is a serious, gi-gan-nor-mous, steaming pile of cow MANURE!!!

Gaah why not have trained circus monkeys handle our accounts, I could gett better results there with peanut butter and bananas!!!!!

GAAAHHHH I'm so flusterated
:gun::gun::gun: @EA!
I was a lot more confused until I figured it out, but I have been sitting on this Stygian Abyss upgrade code for some time now. Hope they resolve the upgrade codes issue by tomorrow. The revert hurt a lot of people, and Origin was reverted back about two days if I am reading that correctly. Sorry for anyone who crafted a lot and had to do the crafting all over again, or vendors, gained items then lost them!

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay finally got to where I can update my billing info and stuff.

Now I'm being charged $1.17 tax.....WTH!?!?

*Update* Okay Oklahoma has passed a internet sales tax law but its vague and kinda fubar.

I'm not paying California sales tax, and last time I check the witless wonders in Washington hadn't pass a vat tax for the US so umm what gives???

I have 6 accounts so $1.17 x 6 = $7.02 more a month i have to pay.

I'm sorry to be bitchy but I'm two shades off of saying screw it and just let accounts go down and let houses fall.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All is ok for me only that where it should say . Ultima Online :Monthy Supscription and Status and Features. I get signs like : ??id.642??

M

Muu Bin

I am fairly certain that I managed to get through everything, even resetting all my billing information. However, I still cannot log into the game. I assume that these new passwords and usernames are for the EA account/ billing logins, so when we actually log back into the game are we using our usual password or one of the other ones we just created. I get stuck at the log in - it doesn't recognize my password (any of them). Is there a delay between setting up this whole new account and then logging into UO? I haven't seen any mention of this. If so... any idea how long?

Thanks.

and it only took me 30 minutes to figure this horrible system out!

L

Lord Killroy UO

WoW well at least I see I'm not alone lol Hopefully things will work out in a few days, weeks, years lol... thanks Larisa I feel a lil better with all the great info you and a few other have given in this thread. Reminds me of the old saying 'If it's not broke don't fix it!!!' right now I don't see any advantage to this hole new system, I'm sure it looked better on paper but as I said maybe things will work them selves out. I'm sure this has been as much of a headack for those implementing the new system as it has been for those of us trying to figure out wth is going on... So thanks as well to those trying to straighting out all the bugs. Good luck
Peace
Killroy was here

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You guys are brave.
I'm scared to touch any of this yet.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not brave in my case, poorly timed. I was at defcon right before they took it down, and my account was set to expire and needed to be renewed during that time (my expiration day was the DAY they took the system down). When they brought the new system up and the free "RTB-ISH" thing they had set up turned off, my accounts all locked out, and amusingly now the only ones I can currently access are the 2 that still have 3-4 days left until next payment, my expired ones are under an email that it won't let me login with. (I tried linking them with the _uo too but i get the error)

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It`s a pretty simple and straight forward process, just take your time and read the info on the site. I was able to link all my active accounts and linking them to the card on file without a glitch. Today I linked old inactive accounts, also without a glitch.

I can`t believe all the drama on UO Hall over this.

Rupert Avery

Sage
Stratics Veteran
http://i54.***********/anyijn.jpg

If you've done it correctly and are not having any issues, there IS a cancel subscription button.

Remember, like I've said before..this whole thing isn't completely done yet. There are alot of people still having issues.
I still cant get it so i have this all mine show seperately not all togetehr which would be nice

M

marah_iafew

It`s a pretty simple and straight forward process, just take your time and read the info on the site. I was able to link all my active accounts and linking them to the card on file without a glitch. Today I linked old inactive accounts, also without a glitch.

Just like most things, some people it goes without any issues and some hit brick walls at every turn. Most of mine went through with no problem, but I have one, my oldest one, just refuses to link to anything. Tried the _uo as suggested, tried linking it to another master account... nothing seems to work.

Not going to bother until I have to really worry about it. Unfortunately, this also means I cant buy the expansions for it or enter the key for the one expansion I did already buy. I really wanted High Seas because this account has my fisher on it, but oh well... gonna just have to make a new fisher on an account that works.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Have tried many many times and no luck :( Very annoying

It does not take my password. When i try to change password ( under the I forgot my password ) it does not accept my email address.

L

Lindae

I just want to cancel my subscription, I am sitting here refreshing it over and over again but the "cancel" button is not appearing.

I guess it's good business to make it impossible for customers to cancel an automatically renewed credit card transaction.

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a problem with the request password page, where you enter your email address.

At the top of the page I was getting a microsoft banner to update my IE. But I dont like IE 9, so I took a look at the source code, finally figured out to go under page on my tool bar and go to Compatibility View Setting and uncheck the box that said, Include updated website lists from Microsoft.

After doing that, I put my email addy in and it sent me a link to enter a password.

My problem now is, I kept accounts on seperate email accounts, having been hacked in the past, I did not want all accounts entered into one email. Two closed accounts are on one email and the system does not reconignize that email.

I noticed that my name is comming up with only first and last, I could not get into the billing infor to see exactly how they have it set, there is a reason why I use my middle Initial and If its not there, my card company might not respond to paying.

Dont understand why Mythic uses Go Daddy for a security certificate? Little on the weird side to me.... EA uses Equifax <--on the higher side.

It does say on one of the pages for support in this new system, that billing support is (650) 628-1001 10am to 10pm EST, so yeah I see they are moving the UO accounts to the east coast where Mythic lives.

Git er dun!!!
plz

ps: ty for the help Larisa

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today has bought on gamecodes Grand Bazaar Pack. Activated codes in game and claimed Raised Garden Bed and Chest of Sending.
After restart of servers of a thing were gone.
Has passed a re-registration on EA acct m. Also I can not activate codes Gothic and Rustic theme packs.
Writes that I can't register a code for this account.
I have exactly the same problem

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea what to do. I requested the password for the email associated with my UO account and logged in. It doesn't list my UO accounts and it doesn't give me the ability to add it anywhere.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Some of us, in spite of taking our time and reading the info on the site, are still unable to get all of our accounts to link properly. Below are screen shots showing what I experienced earlier this evening:

Here's the screen showing that I have many active and inactive UO accounts that I should be able to link because they're all associated with the same e-mail address:

I logged into all but three accounts (couldn't remember the passwords for the other three off the top of my head because they've been inactive for a very long time) and got "Success!" messages for all the ones I logged into:

And yet, after pushing the Continue button at the bottom, I ultimately ended up with this screen telling me that the system couldn't link all the accounts that I had been able to successfully log into. As you'll notice, there's no information whatsoever on the screen indicating what to do for the accounts that wouldn't link. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

I have made one post in this thread summarizing what happened. Haven't been dramatic about it. I've logged onto one of the active accounts that I couldn't link and unlocked plants and had another account lock them down in anticipation of perhaps being able to not log into that account for a while, since I only have a few more days of paid time on it.

Don't know what else to do on my own. However, I sure as heck am not going to just sit here and say NOTHING about the situation. I'll wait patiently for a few more days because I understand there are a lot of accounts (2.5 million from what I was told last week) that had to be moved and perhaps the ones that haven't linked yet are not completely moved. But come Monday, if I still can't get them those accounts to link by using the account management site again (nothing's worked the several times I've tried in the last few hours), yes I'll be on the phone calling EA to try to get some help. I think you too would be just a bit concerned about the situation if you were unable to get half your accounts to link up properly! (I've got 10 out of 19 that won't link.)

L

Lindae

I rethought my decision and decided not to quit.

Could this be a cunning ploy to retain EA's more emotionally volatile subscribers by cutting down on impulsive de-subscriptions?

I hope so.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, so what about the players like me who does not care fo,r or play WAR Camelot or any other EA **** and just want to play the game and mamange my acct, I do not WANT to link to EA, its not a relationship, but it IS a pain in the HOOP that I cant be doing with

it does not work, its crap, obviously untested, as with everythnig EA/Mythic

i cannot "link" anything, no acct details can be adjusted, there is NO ULTIMA ONLINE drop dow like Larisa shows on her screen

total crap

I do not want to SEE silly little WAR characters everywhere, i do not intend to play or try it, i just wnat to log into my acct management page

i can see many peeps getting pissed with this quickly

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have to remember that the migration still isn't 100% complete. There are still issues with people unable to link accounts, gametime and upgrade codes are not activated yet..it will take a few more days for them to iron out all the wrinkles and get everything 100% back up and running again.

Until then if you are still having issues, it's best to just wait it out.

I still can't upgrade to SA and im biting my nails! But, just like the rest of you, I have to wait :/
THEN, in my opinion they should have left it the F*CK ALONE till they got it fully working

getting fed up with ERROR THIS AND ERROR THAT

do these people get paid to do thier jobs this badly?

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get back our old billing. Yes it's old with many bugs, but it worked fine!

New billing... Hm... Now I can say for sure - bioware-mythic-****y-integration is complete.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cannot "link" anything, no acct details can be adjusted, there is NO ULTIMA ONLINE drop dow like Larisa shows on her screen
Jack (and anyone else), these are the steps I took to get accounts to link and be associated with one e-mail address. Hope it helps.

Start out by going to the account management site by clicking the Account button on the UO client log-in screen. You land at a screen that looks like this:

You'll want to use the e-mail addressed associated with some or all of your accounts but probably haven't got a clue what password's become associated with the EA account that's tied to that e-mail address. So click on the link that says "Forgot your EA Account password?" and you'll end up at a screen that looks like this:

Type in your full e-mail address that you've used on one or more of your accounts and that you want to use for this linking process and then press Submit. You should get a screen like this:

Check your e-mail and look for an e-mail similar to this one:

Click the link in the e-mail and you'll go to another screen where you'll set your new password and then press Submit:

The next screen tells you that you successfully updated your password and asks you to reserve your public profile URL. I think that has something to do with Warhammer Online and you can just ignore it. Click the Logout button at the top and then go back to the login screen (try doing it from the UO client login screen if you didn't save the address) and then log in with your e-mail address and the new password you just set.

The next screen asks you to set up a Persona Name and a secret word and secret word hint. Come up with some name to use as an umbrella name over your accounts, type it in the Persona Name field and hope it's accepted, and then fill in the secret word fields. Press the Create button.

The next two screens ask you to read the Terms of Service and then the Privacy Policy, check a box at the bottom and click the Continue button.

You should now have more options in the bar across the top of the Account Management screen and should see the Persona Name you created a few screens back in the middle of the screen under the Current Account heading. If you click on the downward pointing arrow to open the dropbox, there will probably be nothing else listed.

Ignore the rest of the information in the middle of the screen asking you to enter a Warhammer key or code. What you want to do at this point is link your UO accounts to your new account. To do this, click on the Link Accounts button. You should next see a screen like the one below listing all your UO account names that are associated with the e-mail address you used to log in with.

Pick an account to link and then type in the UO password for that account in the Password field after the account name and click the Link button. Repeat this process for each account you want to link. If you have a UO account that isn't listed on this screen, fill in the account name (appended with "_uo") in the Mythic Master Account Name field at the bottom and type that account's password into the Password field. Click the link button at the bottom to link that account.

Assuming you were able to remember and correctly type in your account password(s), your screen should look something like this (ignoring the three accounts where I didn't enter a password):

Now click the Continue button at the bottom. The next screen should look something like the one below:

Click the Confirm button if everything looks good and the next screen should look like the one below, but hopefully without the section listing accounts that couldn't be linked!!

At this point, on the main Account Management page, you should be able to click on the Current Account drop down box and choose any one of your linked accounts. Then click on the Subscriptions tab to work with just that one account to change billing information and/or password information or to review which expansions, boosters, and theme packs have been applied to that UO account.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello there ty Tina, i have limped this far! however i cannot see the page where it shows yr billing info and subs details etc?

domii

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I managed to link all my accounts, and all of them work except my main account.

When I try to click on it, I get an error. See screenshot.
All the other accounts show up fine.

I had bought the new theme packs and a 6 month gametime subscription on the day they started the account transfer (I had no idea that I should have waited, until I came to stratics and saw the news). I still have the receipt and codes in a email from them.

I wonder if that caused this problem?
What should I do.. is this on there fix list?
Or should I email or call them?

<edit> saw there is another thread for issues. Am reposting there.

M

marah_iafew

I hate to be the one to ask this and maybe this isn't a concern for a game as old as UO, but how many new players do you think will go through this process to sign up to try a game that is as old as UO?

I've played tons of MMOs as I'm sure many of you have. I went through a stint where I had to try every game on MMORPG.com and I did try most of them. NONE of them were this tedious to sign up for. You just enter your info, download the client and your online.

C'mon an account setup process that you NEED a walkthrough for? How many people are going to go through that?

P

pgib

All is ok for me only that where it should say . Ultima Online :Monthy Supscription and Status and Features. I get signs like : ??id.642??
Same here.

Btw, the whole system is unfathomable.

W

Woodsman

I rethought my decision and decided not to quit.

Could this be a cunning ploy to retain EA's more emotionally volatile subscribers by cutting down on impulsive de-subscriptions?

I hope so.
Friday I linked to one of the Warhammer threads where people were convinced that this was EA's way of killing off Warhammer :lol:

I hate to be the one to ask this and maybe this isn't a concern for a game as old as UO, but how many new players do you think will go through this process to sign up to try a game that is as old as UO?
The old system was crappier. They need to work out the interface issues and the labeling.

I bitched that they needed to get rid of uogamecodes.com and let us buy all of that stuff plus Stygian Abyss and High Seas updates through the new account system, but I'd also like to see the EA gamecards you buy through like Wal-Mart and stuff apply to UO now.

There is no reason not to have that, since we are now officially a part of the main EA billing system.

Rupert Avery

Sage
Stratics Veteran
once this is all sorted it will be just as easy for a new player to do it... all the hassle comes because we have old system info a brand new account / player would start and be fine

once they have all the issues sorted

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So does this mean that you guys are able to log in and play?

P

PapaKarlson

once this is all sorted it will be just as easy for a new player to do it... all the hassle comes because we have old system info a brand new account / player would start and be fine

once they have all the issues sorted
right, all a new player has to do is create a trial account or put in a new account key and enter their already existing EA Account info or create a new EA Account.

P

PapaKarlson

I managed to link all my accounts, and all of them work except my main account.

When I try to click on it, I get an error. See screenshot.
All the other accounts show up fine.

I had bought the new theme packs and a 6 month gametime subscription on the day they started the account transfer (I had no idea that I should have waited, until I came to stratics and saw the news). I still have the receipt and codes in a email from them.

I wonder if that caused this problem?
What should I do.. is this on there fix list?
Or should I email or call them?

<edit> saw there is another thread for issues. Am reposting there.

try out http://support.ea.com/chat

C

chazj1

Folks -

Noticed a lot of people having the same problem I have but no one answering it. If we've done all this fine except we have forgotten the password to an old account, how do we retrieve that? In otherwords, I have accounts I can't link because I can't remember their passwords - and we don't seem to have a recourse for having those sent to us or reset.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there ty Tina, i have limped this far! however i cannot see the page where it shows yr billing info and subs details etc?
While you're on the main Account Management screen, click on the downward pointing triangle next to the drop down box under the "Current Account" heading in the center top of the screen. Select the account that you want to look at.

Now, with that account name showing up in the drop-down box, click on the "Subscriptions" button on the far left top side of the screen.

Now, scroll down towards the bottom of the screen and you'll see a section towards the very bottom of the screen that displays your account name and the game name as a header. Below that you'll see a black area with info about your account, such as its status (e.g., Closed or Active), and then under two tabs (General and Features), more information such as which type of subscription you have, when it started and when it will end, how you're paying for the subscription, the subscription fee, and then all (under the Features tab) all the expansions, boosters, and theme packs applied to the account. There are also buttons below that black area to change the password for that account, activate a key (I assume this includes codes), update your renewal information, or cancel the subscription.

I suspect that you just aren't seeing the section of the screen with the actual account information if your screen size isn't huge. I know I have to scroll down to see it, especially for accounts that are closed because the upper half of the screen has more options for those accounts.

Here's what you'll see under the Subscription tab for a Closed account:

And what the screen looks like for an Active account:

If you click on the Update Renewal button, here's the next screen for selecting the length of your subscription or putting in a gametime code:

If you fill in that screen to indicate you want to use a credit or debit card, the next screen looks like this:

Clicking Continue on the credit/debit card info screen gets you to the next screen to confirm fee and tax amounts.

If you clicked Confirm to proceed, you should then get the next screen, plus if your subscription hasn't yet expired, it appears that your bank account or credit card is assessed a $1.00 fee (not sure if it's just a test transaction amount that will eventually be reversed, or in my case, if it is the internet tax amount).

While you have an account selected in the center top drop down box and are on the Subscriptions tab, you can select the Features tab near the bottom and see a list of the expansions, boosters, and theme packs applied to an account (active or closed). Here's a partial view of what that list looks like.

If you click on the button to change a game account's password, you go to a screen that looks like this:

And if you push the button to activate a key for a specific game account, the activation screen looks like this. I believe we have been instructed to NOT use this screen for a few more days for UO accounts.

Looking back at the top of the Account Management screen, there's also a Character Transfer tab that I think probably only applies to Warhammer Online accounts. Here's what it looked like for me:

And if you click the Billing tab at the top of the Account Management screen, here's what it looked like for me. Maybe other games or types of accounts show something else here.

The Contact Information tab near the top of the Account Management screen goes to a screen that looks like this:

And the Change Password tab near the top of the Account Management screen goes to a screen that looks like this for changing your password for your EA Account: (This is NOT the place to change a game account password!! This is where you change the password for logging in to update all your linked UO, WHO, and DAOC account information.)

I already posted above in an earlier post screen shots of what happens when you use the Link Accounts button. (Still can't link 10 of my 19 accounts and beginning to wonder if there's a maximum of 9 accounts you can link under one EA Account.)

W

Woodsman

Noticed a lot of people having the same problem I have but no one answering it. If we've done all this fine except we have forgotten the password to an old account, how do we retrieve that? In otherwords, I have accounts I can't link because I can't remember their passwords - and we don't seem to have a recourse for having those sent to us or reset.
When I came back, I sorta ran into this problem - I had a few email addresses that were defunct and was having password issues.

I went through everything I had and gave EA the following:
account name
billing address(es) and/or some limited CC information (last 4 digits, expiration)
email addresses that I thought had been associated with the accounts
active accounts that were tied to me that had the proper email addresses

The last was to show that I wasn't somebody coming out of nowhere and that I was currently giving them money *and* that I had a working email address. They could verify it by sending an email to the addresses of the active accounts.

They were able to reset several accounts for me. You're going to have to show them the accounts belonged to you.

Last ditch effort, contact Cal or Mesana, but first try the chat thing that was posted above this post.

l_katana0011

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya hitting the same problems have multiple accounts and 3 e-mail accounts and no way to log into the accounts and update the e-mail to the same e-mail. and in addition to that i helped 2 other friends set up there accounts and because they didn't have reliable e-mail access we used my e-mail and now i have there accounts as well and no idea how to separate theirs from mien.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I'll keep trying as they "finish" the migration. (jeeze, what are they using, a 386 to process all the data?) but I still get the problem in the shot above, i do link account, type in the username followed by _uo, and the password...it says "success" in green, then click continue, and it tells me it failed to link the accounts :/

Still won't let me use my CC to renew subscription on my other accounts as well.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just like most things, some people it goes without any issues and some hit brick walls at every turn. Most of mine went through with no problem, but I have one, my oldest one, just refuses to link to anything. Tried the _uo as suggested, tried linking it to another master account... nothing seems to work.

Not going to bother until I have to really worry about it. Unfortunately, this also means I cant buy the expansions for it or enter the key for the one expansion I did already buy. I really wanted High Seas because this account has my fisher on it, but oh well... gonna just have to make a new fisher on an account that works.
Mariah-

Call 1866-543-5435 choose option 6 (yes i know it says DAOC & WAR) they understand the new system.

They will try to link it from their end and if it won't link, like the one account I have that won't link. They will have someone higher up fix it Monday.

They are very nice. Just be really nice to them too, cause they've been swamped with the migration...They agree with us this has been migration hell. lol

Reffi0105

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was news that it became the error when the account using the gametime linked it in a Japanese formula.
Cords seem to be in a condition unusable entirely.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok i have just started to mess around with this. I am one of those who cant seem to remember my emails for my accounts or the ones i have written down just arent working when i enter them for forgot password.

Anyhow i used the master mythic acount thing to put in my uo account name example "thissux_uo" and then entered my password for the associated uo account i use to log into game. This then sends me to the "error page" redirecting me back to the home page. Am i doing something wrong, or do i need to wait as all the accounts arent in their system yet for us to setup, or do i need to call customer service to get me through all this? Any help is appreciated........wow this is a pain in the ass.:pint::pint::shots::shots:

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Some of us, in spite of taking our time and reading the info on the site, are still unable to get all of our accounts to link properly. Below are screen shots showing what I experienced earlier this evening:

Here's the screen showing that I have many active and inactive UO accounts that I should be able to link because they're all associated with the same e-mail address:

I logged into all but three accounts (couldn't remember the passwords for the other three off the top of my head because they've been inactive for a very long time) and got "Success!" messages for all the ones I logged into:

And yet, after pushing the Continue button at the bottom, I ultimately ended up with this screen telling me that the system couldn't link all the accounts that I had been able to successfully log into. As you'll notice, there's no information whatsoever on the screen indicating what to do for the accounts that wouldn't link. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

I have made one post in this thread summarizing what happened. Haven't been dramatic about it. I've logged onto one of the active accounts that I couldn't link and unlocked plants and had another account lock them down in anticipation of perhaps being able to not log into that account for a while, since I only have a few more days of paid time on it.

Don't know what else to do on my own. However, I sure as heck am not going to just sit here and say NOTHING about the situation. I'll wait patiently for a few more days because I understand there are a lot of accounts (2.5 million from what I was told last week) that had to be moved and perhaps the ones that haven't linked yet are not completely moved. But come Monday, if I still can't get them those accounts to link by using the account management site again (nothing's worked the several times I've tried in the last few hours), yes I'll be on the phone calling EA to try to get some help. I think you too would be just a bit concerned about the situation if you were unable to get half your accounts to link up properly! (I've got 10 out of 19 that won't link.)

Tina, I had read about the apparent limit of 9 accounts being linked to a Master Account. I then actually encountered the same situation myself. I notice by counting the dots on the "accounts that were successfully linked" shot you posted, that nine accounts were successful.

There's obviously a limitation that needs to be addressed by the team. Many players have more than 9 accounts.

I'm just gonna be patient and see what they decide to do to fix this. I've still not read an official acknowledgement of this bug though.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Folks -

http://i54.***********/348symt.jpg

Enter the name of the UO Account you have forgotten the password too, don't forget to add the _uo at the end, and click request.

You'll come to a screen that says this:

Request to Change Account Password Received!
Your password change request has been submitted successfully.

You will receive a confirmation email to continue processing the request.

Please note the e-mail is only valid for 24 hours for security purposes.

Return to the homepage.

CHECK the e-mail associated with that account, click the link provided in the e-mail:

http://i54.***********/1059nnt.jpg

Reset your password, return to the homepage, log in and link that account.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Tina, I had read about the apparent limit of 9 accounts being linked to a Master Account. I then actually encountered the same situation myself. I notice by counting the dots on the "accounts that were successfully linked" shot you posted, that nine accounts were successful.

There's obviously a limitation that needs to be addressed by the team. Many players have more than 9 accounts.

I'm just gonna be patient and see what they decide to do to fix this. I've still not read an official acknowledgement of this bug though.
I also can only link 9 accounts to one e-mail address. Maybe this was intended but I don't like it.