• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings Great Lakes!

Y

YEARIGHT

Maybe I am?

In addition, I can post wherever I choose. And when you do leave GL, it'll be because we're sick of your, we'll call them, "tactics". Learn some real skill you keep preaching about, and restore the original files into your Ultima folders.
"tactics" YEA RIGHT

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well as you know we pop a harry almost every night. But lastnight people had things to do. We had what 5-6 people tops all night? domination? I think not. As you know when we have our main group you cant touch us.

But wait a min... we have like 3x less people and we still raided? whats that say about you when you will not raid us when we have our group on? Last harry we popped you have 20+ in vent and i saw one bc.

If you want us to start posting how we roll you each and every night then we can start?

Every guild is going to loss a fight here and there.

At least we have the balls to fight when we are outnumbered.

I like the part where he said "You had 20+ in vent" wonder how he saw that! ;)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your a ****ing idiot kid BC sucks and we beat them 4v20 and youll came back with more at a rat dont post nonsense **** as if your a good player kid
Call me crazy, but I dont call someone an idiot and then proceed to write the most gramatically incorrect statement in this thread.

Tolliver Quick [_I_]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Sir.
I am old and somewhat infirm. My reaction times have slowed do to my advanced age. I used to love to pvp but since I cant anymore I would be interested in seeing your screenshots of the shardwide domination of Great Lakes. Please post as many screens as possible asap.

I have screenshots of winning most, if not all, fights versus every guild on Great Lakes.

I could post them here but will they be removed?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have screenshots of winning most, if not all, fights versus every guild on Great Lakes.

I could post them here but will they be removed?
No they won't. Someone told me that because of your awesomeness you would be permitted to post screenshots that have 3rd party apps in them.

Tolliver Quick [_I_]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What guild is that? I don't think any of the big 3 have more then 15 active players on on a good night. so i'd like to see the guild that throws in 30 meatshields
Maybe you haven't seen the screenshots of a 12v66 harrower.

The Immortal versus Ntag(haxz)/BC/XV.

You obviously don't realize how felluca is.

That is fine.

C

C-Punt

COME ON not only does toll have GM abilities in game he is a Board MOD too?? lame.

Tolliver Quick [_I_]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened to your harrower last night? You tried to do a rat spawn, failed, and that was just BC. I noticed when I got on this morning there was the same 3 skulls on the harrower altar... Thats domination!
I have screenshots of that fight yesterday.

We had 4(a fifth eventually logged in) + 2 necro peacers ( we were helping them) versus 12 BC and 7 BCF.

We killed all of you about 3x, then you finally choked off the Baracoon and managed to kill it, congrats. You all died half a dozen times and never really killed anyone.

If you think I'm lying I can post the screenshots, with the number count.

Anyone interested in seeing BC raid our oaks with 21 and lose to 11 ?

How about a 12 man harrower fighting a 66 man alliance?

How about 12 despise when they outnumber by 12 and still lose?

I document most fights, because of pathological liars like you Ocean. If you think I'm bluffing, simply call me on it and we shall see who gets embaressed.

I don't lie.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest I don't think we are going to see your posts too much anymore.

V

Verus

Well i don't know about shard heros and such. But TSD is not going to be run out of fel soon. Wanna tag up with us? I doubt it cause you all seem to be be going our server rah rah rah we don't care about fel but we are good pvpers. Rah rah rah _I_ sucks so we don't need to fight them.
I promise this though you think i weird now wait till you see my mage once i finish him. You will all face my pitchfork that has been my trademark for four years!
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHA I will make this more interesting give me time please. Anouther month or so i hope i can pull this off that quickly._I_ wait for me ^^.

F

FDAU

We had 4(a fifth eventually logged in) + 2 necro peacers ( we were helping them) versus 12 BC and 7 BCF.

We killed all of you about 3x, then you finally choked off the Baracoon and managed to kill it, congrats. You all died half a dozen times and never really killed anyone.

I document most fights, because of pathological liars like you Ocean. If you think I'm bluffing, simply call me on it and we shall see who gets embaressed.

I don't lie.
I for one would love to see those screen shots. Please post them for me.

M

Malador

:loser:
Ok first off No Name... you can say what and blabber on and on...We will not loose on Gl do what you will ally the shard ect. We wont loose end of story
Look at the pictures you post. You have already lost but your ego wont let you see it.

M

Malador

Lets not start being stupid. In case your not able to read the vent client has built into it the ability to see and get status of multiple servers. There is nothing illegal or improper. Look to your guild. someone gave them the info.

At the time I wrote this BC had 4 in thier vent.

M

Malador

Maybe you haven't seen the screenshots of a 12v66 harrower.

The Immortal versus Ntag(haxz)/BC/XV.

You obviously don't realize how felluca is.

That is fine.

Oh please that was mostly xv and bc against you on one side and everyone else on the other side but go ahead and post your pics proving me wrong

B

Big Angry Crunch

Let me announce this know i dont give a fck what my grammer is like i dont play uo to be corrected on spelling stop making excuses because we pwn all of your faces so GET SOME FCK NUTS:thumbsup:

F

ForTheOcean

Well as you know we pop a harry almost every night. But lastnight people had things to do. We had what 5-6 people tops all night? domination? I think not. As you know when we have our main group you cant touch us.

But wait a min... we have like 3x less people and we still raided? whats that say about you when you will not raid us when we have our group on? Last harry we popped you have 20+ in vent and i saw one bc.

If you want us to start posting how we roll you each and every night then we can start?

Every guild is going to loss a fight here and there.

At least we have the balls to fight when we are outnumbered.

I don't remember the last time I saw 20+ in vent, lol It's been atleast 3 months...

F

ForTheOcean

I don't lie.
I for one would love to see those screen shots. Please post them for me.

Rofl at that fight I only died once, and I believe it was to you, blitz, and crunch... Post up the screenies...

F

ForTheOcean

I never said I was good, but I don't believe you and I play the same game. And unfortunately I dont have a dog to do the dirty work for me either. Get a real char and a real client, then talk.

B

Big Angry Crunch

I never said I was good, but I don't believe you and I play the same game. And unfortunately I dont have a dog to do the dirty work for me either. Get a real char and a real client, then talk.
Make any temp you want you will loose!!! i will kill you on a mage easily anytime you would like to fight for gold let me know we can get a broker untill then your not worthy to reply to me so shhh:loser:

S

Still Frame

I don't remember the last time I saw 20+ in vent, lol It's been atleast 3 months...
Don't forget that afk channels count. Alot of guilds have afk channels so it seems like they have more on at all times

F

ForTheOcean

You didn't address the fact that your client and my client, and the other proggys we may or may not run while playing, are most certainly not the same...

U

Uchiha_Vilu

Pfft, I'll do spawns for _I_.
I get scrolls, I make money = a Very happy me.
But don't get any ideas that it would be an alliance of any sort, I will also follow Verus and Sieg into your Harrowers, just for fun.

Damn this shard sucks, All the other "Big bad" guilds out there obviously lack morale.
It's also pretty sad that only three people will come to raid you. Haha.

I mostly play on my weekend (Sunday and Monday's) and I could be on every morning 1:30AM - 7AM.

Entice me. Amuse me.

*EDIT -- Btw... HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GREAT LAKES!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy! I wanted to greet each and everyone of you, and thank you for playing on my shard!

Hello, as you may have heard, my name is Calamity.

I transfer from shard to shard looking for player versus player combat, my guild is full of very good players, interesting people, and comedians.

As you may have known, my guilds win percentage versus every guild on Great Lakes is about X>95%. Now, I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for posting so much about alliances, and this is what my post is about.

I fully support any alliance wanted/needed to beat us. I have grown bored stomping out HaXz/BC alliances at harries. I've also grown bored of doing harrowers every night in hopes of a fight, only to catch Seig running around by himself because nobody else will come fight with him.

With this being said, I want to let each and every person on this forum know, that we will enjoy fighting whatever alliance you have been cooking up. I hope that someone has the patience to organize such a thing, because alone, your guilds are no match for mine. Also, when your guilds are combined, you probably still wont have a chance, but that is besides the point.

--

I'm also looking for more guilds to do spawns for me.

If you can do spawns for skulls, we will protect you, and you can get all 12 scrolls as long as you provide us with skull sets every week. I am looking forward to your PMs.

Thank you and goodluck,

Your hero.

why not try siege cal, oh ya thats right u were laughed off... lol

S

Sunchicken

Why would you dig this thread up
Because there was a guy on siege wanting to duel for gold and it was mentioned that it was cal and i told them i wasnt going to duel for gold because of this thread....

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw this thread and I was like "oh this chucklehead is back? lawl" and then I looked at the date.

R

RichDC

I saw this thread and I was like "oh this chucklehead is back? lawl" and then I looked at the date.
You ****er!!!

I was truly happy then when i though cal was back. I remember getting stomped plenty when they where here!

Oh well, back to wallowing in the boredom that is DC*'s superiority!

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You ****er!!!

I was truly happy then when i though cal was back. I remember getting stomped plenty when they where here!

Oh well, back to wallowing in the boredom that is DC*'s superiority!
Stomped plenty? Wow, that's pretty crappy. I just could never catch them. No problem surviving. They weren't that good.

And lol.

R

RichDC

Stomped plenty? Wow, that's pretty crappy. I just could never catch them. No problem surviving. They weren't that good.

And lol.
Remember this was a long time ago, DC may put up more of a fight this time...but damn could they out field someone!

They managed to hit the 1tile open for a field everytime!!!

Q

Quinn1969

Ahoy! I wanted to greet each and everyone of you, and thank you for playing on my shard!

Hello, as you may have heard, my name is Calamity.

I transfer from shard to shard looking for player versus player combat, my guild is full of very good players, interesting people, and comedians.

As you may have known, my guilds win percentage versus every guild on Great Lakes is about X>95%. Now, I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for posting so much about alliances, and this is what my post is about.

I fully support any alliance wanted/needed to beat us. I have grown bored stomping out HaXz/BC alliances at harries. I've also grown bored of doing harrowers every night in hopes of a fight, only to catch Seig running around by himself because nobody else will come fight with him.

With this being said, I want to let each and every person on this forum know, that we will enjoy fighting whatever alliance you have been cooking up. I hope that someone has the patience to organize such a thing, because alone, your guilds are no match for mine. Also, when your guilds are combined, you probably still wont have a chance, but that is besides the point.

--

I'm also looking for more guilds to do spawns for me.

If you can do spawns for skulls, we will protect you, and you can get all 12 scrolls as long as you provide us with skull sets every week. I am looking forward to your PMs.

Thank you and goodluck,

Your hero.
GAY!