• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings Great Lakes!

Tolliver Quick [_I_]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy! I wanted to greet each and everyone of you, and thank you for playing on my shard!

Hello, as you may have heard, my name is Calamity.

I transfer from shard to shard looking for player versus player combat, my guild is full of very good players, interesting people, and comedians.

As you may have known, my guilds win percentage versus every guild on Great Lakes is about X>95%. Now, I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for posting so much about alliances, and this is what my post is about.

I fully support any alliance wanted/needed to beat us. I have grown bored stomping out HaXz/BC alliances at harries. I've also grown bored of doing harrowers every night in hopes of a fight, only to catch Seig running around by himself because nobody else will come fight with him.

With this being said, I want to let each and every person on this forum know, that we will enjoy fighting whatever alliance you have been cooking up. I hope that someone has the patience to organize such a thing, because alone, your guilds are no match for mine. Also, when your guilds are combined, you probably still wont have a chance, but that is besides the point.

--

I'm also looking for more guilds to do spawns for me.

If you can do spawns for skulls, we will protect you, and you can get all 12 scrolls as long as you provide us with skull sets every week. I am looking forward to your PMs.

Thank you and goodluck,

Your hero.

B

Big Angry Crunch

Cal forgot to add something important.We are the BEST GUILD in UO and we will not fall to any guild.We have the best Dexxers and Mages around so if youll want some come get some. CRUNCH PWNS ALL!!!!:lick:

T

Thalidar

This post will probably get deleted but... Got proggies? :) that should be I's Moto. Although, I suppose whatever you need to win :).

S

Speed_Racer

I am going to get with a mod of these boards to see if we can get them expanded to supply more bandwith. Your ego's are sucking all the bandwith and the lag is killing me!!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wondered how long it would take before calamity's ego would come to the board.

V

Verus

Calamity send me the times of your harrowers so long as I'm not working ill make sure Sieg isn't alone. Wont be much seeing as how the smaller GL guilds seem to like to back stab one another when working towards one goal. They are a greedy bunch. IMO
Also from what i just read on the other thread this is gonna be fun ^^.

D

DoughBoy [_I_]

Calamity send me the times of your harrowers so long as I'm not working ill make sure Sieg isn't alone. Wont be much seeing as how the smaller GL guilds seem to like to back stab one another when working towards one goal. They are a greedy bunch. IMO
Also from what i just read on the other thread this is gonna be fun ^^.
As long has your on at prime time you should see one.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy! I wanted to greet each and everyone of you, and thank you for playing on my shard!

I've also grown bored of doing harrowers every night in hopes of a fight, only to catch Seig running around by himself because nobody else will come fight with him.
Well, at least we are making them bored...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yea gives me a good chance to finish my old mules skills, finish my archer, do a few other random skills. I have an idea, im gunna make a peacemaking stealth herder, so i can just **** them off by peacing them all at a spawn, invising, and herding all of the spawn to them! yea, best template in history right there

C

C-Punt

I think you meant to say "very good players, interesting people, h***ers(screen shots to prove), and comedians".

F

FDAU

Dear Sir.
I am old and somewhat infirm. My reaction times have slowed do to my advanced age. I used to love to pvp but since I cant anymore I would be interested in seeing your screenshots of the shardwide domination of Great Lakes. Please post as many screens as possible asap.

C

Chronic Apathy

I hope this pic was sent to that special mod when he asked in that other thread. And yet he still post his BS here. What gives Mods?

S

Still Frame

I fully support any alliance wanted/needed to beat us. I have grown bored stomping out HaXz/BC alliances at harries. I've also grown bored of doing harrowers every night in hopes of a fight, only to catch Seig running around by himself because nobody else will come fight with him.
You just catch alot of tdr at a bad time otherwise they would come with me :). We had fun stomping out bcf and floyd last night in despise. Dont know why they were even there since the spawn wasnt popped and it was just a bunch of red stealth archers.

B

BlitzkriegLOL

Back off Doughboy, Haz is mine.

Good job killing stealth archers, and a bad dexxer.

:danceb:

S

Sir Willy

Quick you make me Laugh. Not becuase you think your an Unmovable Object or an unstopable force, which ever you see yourself as, But becuase you truely think that Great Lakes cant stop ONE GUILD! I've played since Nov of 97. I've been in all of GL's Top guilds. I know what GL is made of. You sir are going around on a game at the brink of existance and think you are Immortal. IF the game wasnt dieing and we still had the pvpers we once did you wouldnt of thought twice to come to GL. Your not the first to attempt to Dom OUR SHARD. Anyone remeber a Ultima onlines Finest(UOF). They came, they roughed us up, but in the end was forced to leave becuase One man stood up AND LEAD a team. Now this isnt all agaisnt you sir. TO GREAT LAKES.. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? A hero? An ALLIANCE!!!! WHAT A JOKE! Never has all of the guilds formed to destroy one guild, with the exception of -R-(Reborn) Forming every summer for a whille back ,with sole purpose of crushing BC. I belive the pvpers on Great Lakes now a days, need a new Leader, A new guild. Im not purposing an Alliance but if people seek an Alliance with Said guild, It will be up for disscusion. This Shard needs a better class guild. It Deserves it. Through thick and thin Greatlakes has prevailed. If NO one can step up and TRUELY LEAD. Like Publius, Like Neo, Like Bart. Hated or liked they lead there teams and they were true unstoppable forces. Atleast for a whille. I Will be the Hero GL needs, and deserves. I will step up and lead a team to run off _I_. AND WITHOUT forming an alliance with every guild who seeks Glory and there pride back. Starting today. The name will be formed, the guild will be made, and the Heros will rise. _I_ Make what you can whille you can. Your fall shall happen.
And congrats on running the shard....for now.
Youll know the guild name when you see it.
Your speedhacks WILL not save you here.
Side note: To all of those who are ready to see this happen, im sure ill hear from you on the boards and in Fel or brit if that is where your hiding becuase you have no leaders leading you. Lets take our shard back.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a good suggestion willy, in alot of ways i agree with you. I don't exactly see how you will get the support from the big boys, but i do wish you luck. Would be nice to see a new face on great lakes.

B

BlitzkriegLOL

I like that you try to encourage them Willy, but we all know what will happen in the end.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your hero.

Actually, it's our shard. And you'll get bored and move on in no time, just like all the other guilds that have came and went. (And yes, even though I stand @ the WBB, I do notice what happens in other aspects of the game!) Then we'll go back to the usual pancakes about BC and TDR/J^W and making fun of XV and how people love to hide in houses.

Your guilds like a used tampon. You'll pull out eventually.

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy! I wanted to greet each and everyone of you, and thank you for allowing us to play on GL since we got our asses beat on ATL so much.

Hello, as you may have heard, my name is Calamity.

I transfer from shard to shard looking for player versus player combat, my guild is full of very good cheaters, interesting cheaters, and cheaters.

As you may have known, my guilds win percentage versus every guild on Great Lakes is about X>95%. Now, I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for noticing how many cheats it takes us to win.

I fully support any alliance wanted/needed to beat us. I have grown bored out-cheating HaXz/BC alliances at harries. I've also grown bored of doing harrowers every night in hopes of a fight, only to catch Seig running around by himself because nobody else will come fight with him.

With this being said, I want to let each and every person on this forum know, that we will enjoy cheating against whatever alliance you have been cooking up. I hope that someone has the patience to organize such a thing, because alone, your guilds are no match for our cheats. Also, when your guilds are combined, you probably still wont have a chance, but that is besides the point because we'll just think of better ways to cheat.

--

I'm also looking for more guilds to use as slaves and support our game exploits.

If you can so spawns for skulls, we will protect you, and you can get all 12 scrolls as long as you provide us with skull sets every week and ignore the fact that we cheat our asses off. I am looking forward to your PMs.

Thank you and goodluck,

Your Cheater Extraordinaire.
FIXED

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually, it's our shard. And you'll get bored and move on in no time, just like all the other guilds that have came and went. (And yes, even though I stand @ the WBB, I do notice what happens in other aspects of the game!) Then we'll go back to the usual pancakes about BC and TDR/J^W and making fun of XV and how people love to hide in houses.

haha, XV, gotta love cracky

C

Chronic Apathy

LOL That's what I read every time the "Oxygen Thief" types. LOL

When he becomes a big boy he can tell his kids. Back in my day there was a game called Ultima Online and I used every cheat win. Now git me a beer from the refrigerator on the porch. Nascar is com'n on.

C

C-Punt

Yea, or "son pass me my hat, NO not the golden arches one the one that says taco bell".

D

DoughBoy [_I_]

No i think we will stay around. We already play other shards when GL is in hiding. But trust me we will be here.

D

DoughBoy [_I_]

That's what they all say.
Well #1 you should not be posting on these forums if your always in tram.

Why don't you stop crying and come do something about it.

If funny how GL thinks if they hide and don't play we will just go away.

Even if we did leave because GL are babies and will not fight how does that make you look?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still think it's sad the biggest guild on the shard hides from [_I_] even though they can produce 30 meatshields a night.
What guild is that? I don't think any of the big 3 have more then 15 active players on on a good night. so i'd like to see the guild that throws in 30 meatshields

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well #1 you should not be posting on these forums if your always in tram.

Why don't you stop crying and come do something about it.
Maybe I am?

In addition, I can post wherever I choose. And when you do leave GL, it'll be because we're sick of your, we'll call them, "tactics". Learn some real skill you keep preaching about, and restore the original files into your Ultima folders.

D

DoughBoy [_I_]

What guild is that? I don't think any of the big 3 have more then 15 active players on on a good night. so i'd like to see the guild that throws in 30 meatshields
lol BC can field 20-25 easy and another 10+ from BCF. They wont do anything tho unless there GM is not on. Its sad but BC does better when he is not online

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol BC can field 20-25 easy and another 10+ from BCF. They wont do anything tho unless there GM is not on. Its sad but BC does better when he is not online
Actually they don't field more then about 15 a night, maybe 20 (total with bcf).
but why include bcf, if there is a good fight they log onto a bc char most of the time. Sorry to tell you, but _I_ isn't worth our time, why fight if you guys can't do it straight? i'm not gunna bother redlining someone only to watch them disappear off my screen. keep doing your harrys, its fine, no one cares. If youc an't take over the shard without the haxz, which i think you guys are talented enough as a group to put up one hell of a fight, then don't **** talk anymore. You cross heal and work well together but im not gunna click and chase, or try to run and somehow get flamestriked voer and over from behind? i've been mounted and chased tolliver on foot and its hard to keep up with him while casting, its pointless.

F

ForTheOcean

What happened to your harrower last night? You tried to do a rat spawn, failed, and that was just BC. I noticed when I got on this morning there was the same 3 skulls on the harrower altar... Thats domination!

B

Big Angry Crunch

:loser:
Quick you make me Laugh. Not becuase you think your an Unmovable Object or an unstopable force, which ever you see yourself as, But becuase you truely think that Great Lakes cant stop ONE GUILD! I've played since Nov of 97. I've been in all of GL's Top guilds. I know what GL is made of. You sir are going around on a game at the brink of existance and think you are Immortal. IF the game wasnt dieing and we still had the pvpers we once did you wouldnt of thought twice to come to GL. Your not the first to attempt to Dom OUR SHARD. Anyone remeber a Ultima onlines Finest(UOF). They came, they roughed us up, but in the end was forced to leave becuase One man stood up AND LEAD a team. Now this isnt all agaisnt you sir. TO GREAT LAKES.. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? A hero? An ALLIANCE!!!! WHAT A JOKE! Never has all of the guilds formed to destroy one guild, with the exception of -R-(Reborn) Forming every summer for a whille back ,with sole purpose of crushing BC. I belive the pvpers on Great Lakes now a days, need a new Leader, A new guild. Im not purposing an Alliance but if people seek an Alliance with Said guild, It will be up for disscusion. This Shard needs a better class guild. It Deserves it. Through thick and thin Greatlakes has prevailed. If NO one can step up and TRUELY LEAD. Like Publius, Like Neo, Like Bart. Hated or liked they lead there teams and they were true unstoppable forces. Atleast for a whille. I Will be the Hero GL needs, and deserves. I will step up and lead a team to run off _I_. AND WITHOUT forming an alliance with every guild who seeks Glory and there pride back. Starting today. The name will be formed, the guild will be made, and the Heros will rise. _I_ Make what you can whille you can. Your fall shall happen.
And congrats on running the shard....for now.
Youll know the guild name when you see it.
Your speedhacks WILL not save you here.
Side note: To all of those who are ready to see this happen, im sure ill hear from you on the boards and in Fel or brit if that is where your hiding becuase you have no leaders leading you. Lets take our shard back.
Ok first off No Name... you can say what and blabber on and on...We will not loose on Gl do what you will ally the shard ect. We wont loose end of story

B

Big Angry Crunch

What happened to your harrower last night? You tried to do a rat spawn, failed, and that was just BC. I noticed when I got on this morning there was the same 3 skulls on the harrower altar... Thats domination!
Your a ****ing idiot kid BC sucks and we beat them 4v20 and youll came back with more at a rat dont post nonsense **** as if your a good player kid

D

DoughBoy [_I_]

Well as you know we pop a harry almost every night. But lastnight people had things to do. We had what 5-6 people tops all night? domination? I think not. As you know when we have our main group you cant touch us.

But wait a min... we have like 3x less people and we still raided? whats that say about you when you will not raid us when we have our group on? Last harry we popped you have 20+ in vent and i saw one bc.

If you want us to start posting how we roll you each and every night then we can start?

Every guild is going to loss a fight here and there.

At least we have the balls to fight when we are outnumbered.

C

C-Punt

LOL things to do = flip burgers. Just say your working we would accept that :)